Illegal Alien rapes an 82 year old woman in her home.

Thanks Biden.

Illegal alien, who has a history of exposing himself to kids, does a home invasion on an old woman and rapes her for 45 minutes.

IMG_1472.jpg

Can the punk be hanged now?
If that cat came over recently, Biden should definitely be held accountable, and if not, then every illegal sanctuary city should be raided, and their governors removed by arrest.

Thanks Biden.

Illegal alien, who has a history of exposing himself to kids, does a home invasion on an old woman and rapes her for 45 minutes.

IMG_1472.jpg

Still scouring the news looking for any crime committed by some illegal I see. Trying to bolster your narrative that no white Amercan citzen has ever raped an elderly woman??

if this illegal had been deported after his first arrest, that woman would have been safe from him.

That is what should have happened. That is did not, is the point.

Illegals vote Democrat. You know that.
Perverts like boy-diddlers and underage girl molesters vote solidly Republican. In fact, they lead the party.You know that.
I really doubt that, but if you can post a link from a reliable source I'll entertain it. Otherwise it's pure BS.

Doubtless a Biden victory regardless.
No link with stats..just several stories like this one...Wyoming lawmaker reveals he impregnated 14-year-old at 18

Thanks Biden.

IMG_1472.jpg

I heard he was a Republican fund raiser
Supporting the re election of trump. After all he did the same to America.

Perverts like boy-diddlers and underage girl molesters vote solidly Republican. In fact, they lead the party.You know that.
I really doubt that, but if you can post a link from a reliable source I'll entertain it. Otherwise it's pure BS.

Doubtless a Biden victory regardless.
No link with stats..just several stories like this one...Wyoming lawmaker reveals he impregnated 14-year-old at 18
The asshole made a claim, back up that kiddie fiddlers vote solidly Republican. You're both so full of shit.

Painting with a broad brush covers up a lot- maybe it wouldn't have been as news worthy had he been here legally, or was born here- SMH- idiots, good lord

Painting with a broad brush covers up a lot- maybe it wouldn't have been as news worthy had he been here legally, or was born here- SMH- idiots, good lord
He wasn't born in the US, was here illegally and raped a 82-year old woman. I am sure in Guatemala that's considered passe. Here it is not.

Sexual perverts are in both parties, but we both know it's Democrats who encourage illegal immigration. I know that you would support voting by illegals as long as they voted Democrat. Why not admit it.

Sexual perverts are in both parties, but we both know it's Democrats who encourage illegal immigration.

if this illegal had been deported after his first arrest, that woman would have been safe from him.

That is what should have happened. That is did not, is the point.

He wasn't born in the US, was here illegally and raped a 82-year old woman. I am sure in Guatemala that's considered passe. Here it is not.
Did I say he was or that it was- NO- I DID NOT say that, stupid!!!

"Woulda should coulda".......blah blah blah

Blame yourself. This is a direct result of a continued show of unmitigated weakness

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

This guy fits in perfectly with the perverts of the GOP. You should be happy OP.

You are one sick person.
Sick and stupid, bad combination.

This guy fits in perfectly with the perverts of the GOP. You should be happy OP.
and they vote often
Even after they're dead.

What about that pesky truth though?
You know that Blacks and Mexicans are far and away the most incestual groups...right?
And you know they vote Democrat...right?

“Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

It's the Democrat party pushing all this sexual perversion, not Republicans. It's absurd to even argue about.

Thanks Biden.

IMG_1472.jpg

Still scouring the news looking for any crime committed by some illegal I see. Trying to bolster your narrative that no white American citizen has ever raped an elderly woman??
You cannot rely on the biased lib news media to tell you if the criminal is an illegal alien

Libs dont want you to know that

Forum List

Back