AZ is Ahead of the Curve

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
These people are not going to let the government turn our children into haters.

So....help me out here. What was the purpose of their just and righteous anger toward the school board?
This is about as close as I can get. And this is the EXACT reason you never quote anything from alt-right media. You only get the slant.

"Parents know their children best and we need more parents on our school board that will respect and protect our parental rights all while offering our children a quality education without tainted political bias:".

How are you going to teach history without race. How can you teach biology without race.

How are you going to teach politics without race,

They can train them at home for all I care, train them to be good Christians, the world would be further without them.

So....help me out here. What was the purpose of their just and righteous anger toward the school board?
This is about as close as I can get. And this is the EXACT reason you never quote anything from alt-right media. You only get the slant.

"Parents know their children best and we need more parents on our school board that will respect and protect our parental rights all while offering our children a quality education without tainted political bias:".
CRT

How are you going to teach history without race. How can you teach biology without race.

They can train them at home for all I care, train them to be good Christians, the world would be further without them.
You can teach without blaming things on race. What is the matter with you?

As far as I'm concerned most of the right people on this board could use some race education.

They're not teaching about race, they're teaching self-loathing.

No. As I understand it, they are reversing a "white wash" of historical fact. (Pun intended).

As far as I'm concerned most of the right people on this board could use some race education.
You are fed you concerns. I seriously doubt you have formed an original thought in your life.
The parents are behind the curve. All white a... parents.
1621969424954.png

They make me sick and I'm european white.

No. As I understand it, they are reversing a "white wash" of historical fact. (Pun intended).
Then you don't understand it.

They are racists and haters and the company you keep.

Which is ignoring historical fact. For example, when I was moving through middle school and high school, they didn't teach a word about the 1921 Tulsa Race Riot.
I didn't find out about it until I left college. Racism exists. It won't do any good trying to shield your children's ears from hearing the truth. Kinda like the teaching of
sex education in school that a lot of (mostly white) parents get their feathers in a fluff about. Kids are gonna find out about it.

How is a mask policy turning kids into haters?

Which is ignoring historical fact. For example, when I was moving through middle school and high school, they didn't teach a word about the 1921 Tulsa Race Riot.
I didn't find out about it until I left college. Racism exists. It won't do any good trying to shield your children's ears from hearing the truth. Kinda like the teaching of
sex education in school that a lot of (mostly white) parents get their feathers in a fluff about. Kids are gonna find out about it.
The demand for racism far outstrips the supply....You masochist moonbat schmendricks can't stop talking about it.

How is a mask policy turning kids into haters?
CRT is. The masks just teach children to shut up and obey. That is what you expect everyone to do. It is not going to happen. This is grassroots not the manufactured grievances that the Democrats live on.

I wish the OP would use a site that has more interest in the story and less on advertisement and broken paragraphs.

Forum List

Back