Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
131211.jpg

Windparadox
Need personal content with a cut and paste

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful and brains. What a trailblazer. She has sure led a remarkable life and may she live a lot longer.

So she's not a young girl any more, but smart has always been hotter than perky tits. . The Notorious RGB is still as attractive as she ever was.

So she's not a young girl any more, but smart has always been hotter than perky tits. . The Notorious RGB is still as attractive as she ever was.

No, she's not. She is old as fuck. If she is even still alive.

c1f87da3aaaf43c084582c18bf1ef675-c1f87da3aaaf43c084582c18bf1ef675-0.jpg

Typical trolling garbage on a USMB from you. No doubt RGB stays up all night contemplating your nuggets of wisdom.

Last edited:

Boys generally feel that way. A man understands there is a lot more than perky tits that make a woman attractive.

Typical trolling garbage on a USMB from you. No doubt RGB stays up all night contemplating you nuggets of wisdom.

Your assumption she is still alive is unsupported.

NA-SOTU_151421875865.jpg

Boys generally feel that way. A man understands there is a lot more than perky tits that make a woman attractive.

No, she's old as fuck and looks like hell. She is not attractive.

That you are in denial of that fact, is just one more piece of evidence, nay, PROOF, that liberalism is a mental disorder.

That you are in denial of that fact, is just one more piece of evidence, nay, PROOF, that liberalism is a mental disorder.

I suspect you will keep that opinion until you grow up.

Everyone healthy will hold that opinion, as long as they are alive. Because it is the painfully obvious truth.

ONly someone out of touch with reality would say otherwise.

Everyone healthy will hold that opinion, as long as they are alive. Because it is the painfully obvious truth.

You are free to believe what ever dumb thing you want. You seem to think that obese orange fool was a good choice for president, after all.

You are free to believe what ever dumb thing you want. You seem to think that obese orange fool was a good choice for president, after all.

I don't pretend he is not old and fat.

I support him politically, for political reasons.

I don't know what the hell is going on with you libs.

Of course you don't. You never have.

Of course you don't. You never have.

It is a mystery. You seem to be completely disconnected from reality.

It is not her looks that make RBG ugly; it is her CHARACTER.

Greg
It must be remembered she was quoted saying baby murder was enacted to keep down the population of undesirables.

She is Jewish yet has much in common with Adolph.

Perhaps she's no spring chicken anymore, heck who among us can be young and beautiful forever. But you, on the other hand, are so full of malice and partisan detritus that you can't see her for the smart, educated accomplished woman that she is. Oh well, your loss.

Forum List

Back