Ilhan Omar’s alleged affair with consultant sparks calls for ethics probe

It is reported in divorce papers. We know how messy divorce can get and the lies run forth. They should do an ethics probe and see if Tom Fitton is probing her.

At this point I’d give Omar the benefit of the doubt. Divorce proceedings are filled with lies and half truths.
Yea, like the same way we all gave Bill Clinton the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he fooled around on Hillary. because she was fooling around with Webster Hubble. That it drove him insane.

th

It is reported in divorce papers. We know how messy divorce can get and the lies run forth. They should do an ethics probe and see if Tom Fitton is probing her.

At this point I’d give Omar the benefit of the doubt. Divorce proceedings are filled with lies and half truths.
Yea, like the same way we all gave Bill Clinton the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he fooled around on Hillary. because she was fooling around with Webster Hubble. That it drove him insane.

th

Just like I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until we find otherwise.

Tom Fitton, everything looks like something to him. (only when referring to Democrats)

Are we suppose to care about adulteries and sleazy actions now? And for whom?? Christians are not suppose to lust after another either.

You are worried about an ethics violation?? LOL.

I dunno....here's what you're missing. Omar, somewhat rediculously wears a Burkah...a head covering intended to show submission to Islamic law. At the same time she does this she has turned out to be a complete slut. She would do better to dress like Miley Cyrus. At least her messaging would be a bit more consistent and less confusing. Hell she'd be I prison in Muslim country for sheet moral turpitude.

Jo

Last edited:
I'm thinking that the Deep State is going to kill Omar and blame it on the Republicans that are Pres.Trump's supporters. They are going to use her as a martyr. They are trying to build up this climate of hate from the conservative's party towards her. They are having her openly discussing that the White man is the problem, without trying to censor her. Yep, they are going to use her as their guinea pig to ignite their race war, so that the U.N. can get involve to bring in their troops. And I'm thinking that they has some of their troops here already. Probably has infiltrated them into the police force or the arm forces, and or there are some that are just regular citizens that is trying to fuel more racial tension.

Tom Fitton, everything looks like something to him. (only when referring to Democrats)

Are we suppose to care about adulteries and sleazy actions now? And for whom?? Christians are not suppose to lust after another either.

You are worried about an ethics violation?? LOL.
We should over look the weakness of the Democrats, look at Clinton, and look at Clinton, look at a Democrats and just expect sleazy people.

Forum List

Back