Ilhan Omar reacts to Kevin McCarthy's plan to pull her from committees

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She should ALSO be expelled from the country for her felonious lying on her residency form. She's been a national security risk since day one.

Let's see it HAPPEN! I'm tired of "plans" and big talk and no action by spineless GOP collaborators. Let's see if McCarthy does what he says.

I agree. It's time to put up or shut up.

Not actually following through soon is going to embolden democrats to just keep doing anti America bullshit. Like a kid that gets in trouble then when they don't get punished they just keep going.

As they say, talk is cheap.

Maybe this is a valid move, let's be real though, is this the big splash move he will push? He does realize you have a cartel problem at your southern border right?

If he wants to be a leader for the GOP, this should be his focus.

Let's see it HAPPEN! I'm tired of "plans" and big talk and no action by spineless GOP collaborators. Let's see if McCarthy does what he says.
Mike, unfortunately, you are right. Talk is big. I want to see action.

That Muslim piece of shit should not be on any committee. Hell the bitch should not even be in Congress. Who are the idiots that voted for her? I suspect filthy ass Muslims that asshole Obama let come into the country.

Mike, unfortunately, you are right. Talk is big. I want to see action.

That Muslim piece of shit should not be on any committee. Hell the bitch should not even be in Congress. Who are the idiots that voted for her? I suspect filthy ass Muslims that asshole Obama let come into the country.

You're quite hostile.

Why the Islamaphobia?

She should ALSO be expelled from the country for her felonious lying on her residency form. She's been a national security risk since day one.

It should be a requirement to be born in America to run for Congress.

Because Islam trains their minions to hate Americans, any other questions?

That's a gross generalization and you know it.

Besides, you could say that about 80% of the world. I could post state-run CBC articles on a weekly basis that takes shots at Americans and what you stand for. It doesn't mean all Canadians are stupid enough to believe them,

That's a gross generalization and you know it.

Besides, you could say that about 80% of the world. I could post CBC articles on a weekly basis that taes shots at Americans and what you stand for. It doesn't mean all Canadians are stupid enough to believe them,
Don't care about 80% of the world, just America hating Islamists who cheated to get into the country and wormed their way into Congress.
Its gross alright, but also spot on.

Maybe this is a valid move, let's be real though, is this the big splash move he will push? He does realize you have a cartel problem at your southern border right?

Why is it such an issue for the GOP and not democrats?

Biden was in office for almost two years before he finally carried his ass down to the border. His own "border czar", failed VP Harris, stated that there were more important things to sorry about.

McCarthy needs to work on all fronts. He can put a focus on the border while still putting a focus on other matters, such as removing American hating hags from committees...

Its not an either or issue….the nutless GOP needs to learn to walk and chew gum at the same time. They need to stay on the offensive and in full-blown attack mode….they should have Dems in a fucking chokehold every second of everyday. They are this nations most existential threat.

She came to America when she was 13...

She became a US Citizen at 17...

What are you saying she lied about?

I've always agreed to that. It prevents influences by foreign governments and lobbyists.
They probably couldn't do it when the Constitution was agreed to because so many Americans were born overseas, but it can easily be done now.

Forum List

Back