Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

Speaking of death threats I would not be surprised if USC head football coach Lincoln Riley gets a few in the future

I cant believe that a guy from West Texas could be such a deceitful person

Maybe he belongs in california among his own kind

Plenty of out of work actors out there who would be willing to read a political script for a hundred bucks if it helped a democrat.

As I said earlier in the thread. NO ELECTED OFFICIAL should be threatened. It should matter NOT what political party is represented.

End of story

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

Same day as the Smollett trial is happening? Kind of obvious, don't you think?

Did the caller say "This is MAGA country, bitch!" at the end? That was a good detail in Smollett's made-up story.

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to condemn this but we all know that very few republicans will.

None of the trump people on this board will.

They will love it and rate this OP funny.

Threats are never good. Did you post similar threads on when DJT received death threats? Or Kyrsten Sinema? Or do you have an agenda here?

As I said earlier in the thread. NO ELECTED OFFICIAL should be threatened. It should matter NOT what political party is represented.

End of story
The media said it was OK to threaten Sinema. Even follow her into the restroom. I agree with you but the OP for example thinks what happened to Sinema is OK but this is not OK. Makes the OP a hypocrite. Yes?

The media said it was OK to threaten Sinema. Even follow her into the restroom. I agree with you but the OP for example thinks what happened to Sinema is OK but this is not OK. Makes the OP a hypocrite. Yes?

What happened to Sinema was not ok in any shape or form. It’s not even a debate.

The Jews claim of marriage to brother are false. That's not an accusation. It's a matter of fact.
And it is a matter of fact that the number one threat in this country is domestic terrorism. That's not an accusation. It's a matter of fact.
Minnesota Congresswoman Ignites Debate On Israel And Anti-Semitism She speaks from a platform of truth, not accusation. In her tweet, she is not blaming Jews. She is blaming the activity.

Your examples, versus her rhetoric, tell us she is for all people. You are looking for the bad, not the good.

What happened to Sinema was not ok in any shape or form. It’s not even a debate.
Ahhh....not so when it comes to the leftists like the OP. Therein lies the issue when they post threads like this. Illustrates their hypocrisy. Thank you for your candor.

:auiqs.jpg:Here come those lame "whataboutism" posts again.
Not how you use the word. If you were an American you would understand that. But you do not. because you are not. You have no idea where the below emojis are from either. Poor little foreigner.

:yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:

New Topics

Forum List

Back