Ilhan Omar Plays The Audio Of A Death Threat She Received. Horrific.

Fuck her and the camel she rode in on. She probably danced in the street along with her bretheren on 9/11

As I said before, I don't disagree with the fact that she should be jailed,.. and if she ever did something bad enough hang her for it,.. but there's still no need for death threats towards anybody no matter how shitty of people they are.

Yes the replies from the trump people on this thread are totally disgusting but not surprising.

The reactions from them are exactly what I expected.

trump people just love violence and terrorizing people who they disagree with.

I think I might have surprised you though. I'm a Trump person and I'm on your side and I can't stand violence or terrorizing people. (Self-defense and the right to bear arms is different in my book though.)

Many people here have mentioned jesse smollett

No, I never even heard of him before.
Who give a shit if someone threatens that idiot. She sure has no problem threatening every Jew in the world. Where's you outrage about that??

You have a point, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Really? The media just caused a terror attack in WI. after the Rittenhouse verdict. Of course Omar helped. We can't have that in society either.
No idea what the hell you're talking about, what do you mean 'Omar helped'?

Did she work at the car dealership and get the terrorist a great deal on the car he used to run people over?

Not sure but I just re-checked my Twitter feed and yeah,.. she did a lot of shit, but I can't judge one way or the other without knowing the full story. She should go to prison yes,.. but if it's real she doesn't deserve to get death threats for it.
She should go to prison on what charge?

Oh yeah and I think marrying her brother is illegal too if I'm not mistaken.

Then you are less informed on this issue than the other conservatives here

Jesse Smollett is a fraud who faked a hate crime against himself by white supremacists because he is black and a homosexual

And he is just the latest of many minorities claiming fake hate crimes

Threatening people and immigration fraud good enough for you?
I'm waiting for your evidence.

As I said before, I don't disagree with the fact that she should be jailed,.. and if she ever did something bad enough hang her for it,.. but there's still no need for death threats towards anybody no matter how shitty of people they are.

I think I might have surprised you though. I'm a Trump person and I'm on your side and I can't stand violence or terrorizing people. (Self-defense and the right to bear arms is different in my book though.)

You have a point, but two wrongs don't make a right.
You are no different than the McMichaels. Omar is guilty because you think she is. SMH! Pathetic!

Forum List

Back