Ilhan Omar Blames Her Removal From Foreign Affairs Committee On The Jews

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-facebook.rvertical.w570.jpg

In case you don't know the Rothschilds are very popular and wealthy Jewish people.
The phrase, a clear potshot at Greene, has dogged her ever since she was revealed to have posted Facebook screeds in 2018 implying that a company owned by the Rothschilds, the wealthy Jewish banking family, had started a California wildfire from space. Although the Geogia congresswoman has insisted she never uttered those exact words, her Rothschild comment was just one of her several brushes with antisemitism, which have also included an embrace of the QAnon conspiracy theory and likening Biden to Hitler. Her beliefs have earned her scorn from figures on both sides of the aisle, as well as widespread condemnation from the Jewish community.

Yes of course. When a REPUBLICAN makes a ridiculous antisemitic comment, she gets scorn. When a DEMOCRAT makes numerous antisemitic comments and lobbies Congress against our one and only Jewish ally, the other Dems circle the wagons around her and make excuses and denials.

Q: Why is that Jew-hater on the DC Council, who blamed “the greedy Jews” for a snowstorm after he heard Farrakhan say that at one of his rallies, still serving in his role? In fact, he ran for mayor - which required enough signatures to be on the ballot.

A:
1) He’s a Democrat.

2) The target of his hatred was only them Jews. Eh.

3) He’s black, and - as we have seen with Omar - his removal would be blamed on white people being racist rather than on him being antisemitic.

What is amazing is that this was a satire piece ran by the Babylon Bee and it has taken a life of its own, apparently the left has no sense of humor, maybe it is because it struck a nerve.

What is amazing is that this was a satire piece ran by the Babylon Bee and it has taken a life of its own, apparently the left has no sense of humor, maybe it is because it struck a nerve.
What is shows is that the leftists will defend a Muslim antisemite no matter how horrendous her behavior. In the hostility between Muslims and Jews, the leftists have chosen their side: Muslims.

That is why when Trump wanted his EO ramping down on antisemitism to become permanent legislation, the Republicans supported it - and the Democrats blocked it because they said it would offend Muslims.

Yes of course. When a REPUBLICAN makes a ridiculous antisemitic comment, she gets scorn. When a DEMOCRAT makes numerous antisemitic comments and lobbies Congress against our one and only Jewish ally, the other Dems circle the wagons around her and make excuses and denials.

Q: Why is that Jew-hater on the DC Council, who blamed “the greedy Jews” for a snowstorm after he heard Farrakhan say that at one of his rallies, still serving in his role? In fact, he ran for mayor - which required enough signatures to be on the ballot.

A:
1) He’s a Democrat.

2) The target of his hatred was only them Jews. Eh.

3) He’s black, and - as we have seen with Omar - his removal would be blamed on white people being racist rather than on him being antisemitic.
People seem to carry too much baggage.

What is shows is that the leftists will defend a Muslim antisemite no matter how horrendous her behavior. In the hostility between Muslims and Jews, the leftists have chosen their side: Muslims.

That is why when Trump wanted his EO ramping down on antisemitism to become permanent legislation, the Republicans supported it - and the Democrats blocked it because they said it would offend Muslims.
Considering we have freedom of speech it is kind of hard for people not to use freedom of speech.

Then stop being so annoying same with the damn Muslims...
^^^ An example of the leftist taking the side against Jews.

Why aren’t Jews allowed to take action against antisemites, if they’re Muslim? THEY need to stop spread their hate toward Jews, especially when they’re in Congress.

Tlaib is another one who needs to be kicked to the curb.

People seem to carry too much baggage.
No defense for the antisemitic black still in the DC Council I see. Thanks for proving my point that leftists won’t take action against antisemites on the left, ESPECIALLY if they are wither black or Muslim.

No defense for the antisemitic black still in the DC Council I see. Thanks for proving my point that leftists won’t take action against antisemites on the left, ESPECIALLY if they are wither black or Muslim.
Yeah, I see you are not protecting children from measles, you love measles.

^^^ An example of the leftist taking the side against Jews.

Why aren’t Jews allowed to take action against antisemites, if they’re Muslim? THEY need to stop spread their hate toward Jews, especially when they’re in Congress.

Tlaib is another one who needs to be kicked to the curb.
Do you always jump the gun?

Yeah, I see you are not protecting children from measles, you love measles.
I’m not protecting people who are intentionally spreading measles against children, am I? The Dems protect antisemites from those in their ranks spreading antisemitism.

I notice you didn’t have one word of condemnation for the black Democrat still on the DC Council who blamed “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm. What about the fact that he walked out of the Holocaust Museum halfway through a tour he was forced to take because he was bored with it all? Or that the idiot looked at a diagram of a concentration camp and said it seems it was fine, just “a gated community”?!

P.S. The idiot has a grad degree, too, just like Kamala Harris. More evidence of how AA is being used to give unqualified blacks spots in prestigious programs.

I’m not protecting people who are intentionally spreading measles against children, am I? The Dems protect antisemites from those in their ranks spreading antisemitism.

I notice you didn’t have one word of condemnation for the black Democrat still on the DC Council who blamed “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm. What about the fact that he walked out of the Holocaust Museum halfway through a tour he was forced to take because he was bored with it all? Or that the idiot looked at a diagram of a concentration camp and said it seems it was fine, just “a gated community”?!

P.S. The idiot has a grad degree, too, just like Kamala Harris. More evidence of how AA is being used to give unqualified blacks spots in prestigious programs.
Yes, you are because you never say anything bad about them. I have stated many times I like no politicians....I do not have to follow them around to throw tomatoes for you.

As far as Omar getting removed from a panel, I am sure there are worse things that can happen to yous...Get over it.

Yes, you are because you never say anything bad about them. I have stated many times I like no politicians....I do not have to follow them around to throw tomatoes for you.
So Democrats consider speaking up against antisemites “throwing tomatoes” at antisemites for Jews, which they don’t want to do, yet they make each and every day about throwing tomatoes at racists for blacks.

You Democrats just can’t help but reveal your hypocrisy and bias.

So Democrats consider speaking up against antisemites “throwing tomatoes” at antisemites for Jews, which they don’t want to do, yet they make each and every day about throwing tomatoes at racists for blacks.

You Democrats just can’t help but reveal your hypocrisy and bias.
MG is an ad hominem machine; why do you bother?

Forum List

Back