Ilhan Omar Blames Her Removal From Foreign Affairs Committee On The Jews

It’s the Jews! It’s the Jews! It seems that Omar is forever known as a hater.
Actually it is the correct answer , imho .
Provided it comes from someone scholarly about the roots and history of Khazaria and how so called Khazarian Jews hijacked the full spectrum of Jewish people to use as a shield to hide others seeing who really used Nazism to try and take full control of all Sheeple .

BUT ,I cannot see Omar being that bright or knowledgeable in a million years .

Yes, she mentioned the Rothschilds a well-known Jewish family.
Just admit that you believed the leftist lie because you're always so fucking stoned stupid that you cannot think for yourself and just mindlessly believe whatever the fake news media tells you to believe.

Just admit that you believed the leftist lie because you're always so fucking stoned stupid that you cannot think for yourself and just mindlessly believe whatever the fake news media tells you to believe.
I don't believe anything a politician utters and unlike yous, I cut the cord and stopped reading rags in 1990 because they were doing a great job at being annoying and reporting like a low-brow drunk.

I don't believe anything a politician utters and unlike yous, I cut the cord and stopped reading rags in 1990 because they were doing a great job at being annoying and reporting like a low-brow drunk.
But you are quick to divert in order to defend them.

She does have the right to express her views and that is supported by the Constitution. Since you hate the Constitution and free speech it says much about your despotic inclinations.
You see nothing wrong with her equating the U. S, Hamas, Israel and the Taliban?
Her remark RE; Israel and the Benjamin’s?
Just a few. “ Free speech “ has some limits especially when you’re a public figure
Try to educate yourself

Really, where did you end up pulling off onto the shoulder? As far as what they say that is their business, not mine.
When an antisemite now serving in Congress has been on record as saying “Israel has hypnotized the world” and advocates to defund their Iron Dome so the Hamas rockets can better kill Israelis, yes….that’s my business.

You see nothing wrong with her equating the U. S, Hamas, Israel and the Taliban?
Her remark RE; Israel and the Benjamin’s?
Just a few. “ Free speech “ has some limits especially when you’re a public figure
Try to educate yourself
That’s the other thing. Not only does she despise our ally, Israel, she actually equates THIS country with Islamic terrorists. Someone that hates America should not even be in Congress, let alone on the Foreign Relations Committee.

Blacks blame all their problems on whites.
Whites blame all their problems on blacks and Mexicans.
Mexicans don't blame anybody because they don't speak English.
Terrorists blame Jews for their problems.
And Jews blame the genocidal programs of corrupt government officials for their problems.

:nono:

I'm fine with just using "you fucked your brother, you filthy fucking animal" as the reason for her being shunned and ridiculed. Dumb it down to the LCD.

ba7ad88420bf1258.jpg

It's hard to understand why the Jewish people still vote for the democrats after they are treated like shit.
Same syndrome exists with Blacks and Latinos, unfortunately. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

Forum List

Back