Ilhan Omar Blames Her Removal From Foreign Affairs Committee On The Jews

I am on the subject you old fool. Try to attack people and stay on the subject yerself.
I’m on the subject, which is Omar hating Jews and you defend her, which is odd because you usually are against hate and bigotry. I am that is why I don’t like that Omar hates Jews.

I’m on the subject, which is Omar hating Jews and you defend her, which is odd because you usually are against hate and bigotry. I am that is why I don’t like that Omar hates Jews.
She does have the right to express her views and that is supported by the Constitution. Since you hate the Constitution and free speech it says much about your despotic inclinations.

And other Congress persons hate other peoples also....There is no rule stating one must love Israel and must never say anything negative about those perfect people.
Theres no rule that we cant kick out America and jew hating muslims either.

She does have the right to express her views and that is supported by the Constitution. Since you hate the Constitution and free speech it says much about your despotic inclinations.
More diversions I see. Where did I say she didn’t have a right to speak her hate. She has every right to speak it and I by the same Constitution that you claim to uphold, have a right to call her out on her hate and you can defend her because you hate as well and I can call you out on it as well. You speaking up for hate tells volumes about you. Thanks for the info.

That’s the whole thing, isn’t it? The liberals who are against hate and bigotry are very tolerant of it when it’s against Jews.

She has every right to express her views. That said, when an antisemite expresses hatred for Israel, she has no business being on the Foreign Relations Committee.

When Republicans were being denied promotions, censored, even terminated from their jobs because they were Trump supporters, didn’t you Democrats say “free speech doesn’t exempt you from consequences.”

Ask her what? Let me guess, you believed your dishonest left wing media. You never actually saw her quote for yourself, did you. She never mentioned jews! You dems are always so uninformed. You dont have any fucking idea what reality is.

Go ahead dipshit, go find her quote. Show us where she said "jews". :laugh:

I'll take "How To Make The Leftist Vermin Run And Hide" for $2000, Alex.

So that excuses antisemitism? You liberals sure defend against Islamophobia.
I don't hate people unless they give me a reason to dislike them. Your problem is you are trying to pigeonhole millions into one, every human is different.

She has every right to express her views. That said, when an antisemite expresses hatred for Israel, she has no business being on the Foreign Relations Committee.

When Republicans were being denied promotions, censored, even terminated from their jobs because they were Trump supporters, didn’t you Democrats say “free speech doesn’t exempt you from consequences.”
Really, many people in Congress hate China yet they are allowed to set on councils. See you are trying to make me a Democrat which I am not, nor am I a Republican since I do not wish to be a member of either political party because they don't act like what they claim they will act like if elected.

I don't hate people unless they give me a reason to dislike them. Your problem is you are trying to pigeonhole millions into one, every human is different.
How am I doing that? I’m glad that the antisemitic Isrsel-hater was kicked off the Foreign Relations Committee.

How does that make me pigeonholeimg millions (millions of whom?) into one?

Really, many people in Congress hate China yet they are allowed to set on councils. See you are trying to make me a Democrat which I am not, nor am I a Republican since I do not wish to be a member of either political party because they don't act like what they claim they will act like if elected.
Communist China is our adversary. Israel is our ally.

The fact that you align the two is the problem with you Marxist-loving Democrats.

How am I doing that? I’m glad that the antisemitic Isrsel-hater was kicked off the Foreign Relations Committee.

How does that make me pigeonholeimg millions (millions of whom?) into one?
Let us see with number one, you are trying to tell me who I am. As far as committees they are nothing but empaneled bias.

Communist China is our adversary. Israel is our ally.

The fact that you align the two is the problem with you Marxist-loving Democrats.
hate will blind people to the truth which is why they are unnecessary. There you go calling names to someone you have no idea doesn't even think of Marxism except when you blind people throw it out there trying to get the other blind people to see, or you think it is an insult, how shallow and pedantic.

Forum List

Back