Iiitts Saturday Night

What exactly is it you'd like SNL to parody? Biden and Harris have been WORKING. Not mugging for the cameras. Or going to memorial walls and boasting about their inauguration crowd size.
So far, there's been nothing to hit them on. They've been boring. Just as I expect my politicians to be.

What exactly is it you'd like SNL to parody? Biden and Harris have been WORKING. Not mugging for the cameras. Or going to memorial walls and boasting about their inauguration crowd size.
So far, there's been nothing to hit them on. They've been boring. Just as I expect my politicians to be.
Working at what? Destroying jobs, making excuses, and setting Covid death total records???

Yep, it's hard work screwing up a country...dumbass.

In your exalted opinion. All I see so far is Biden undoing four years of Trump bumbling and incompetence. Sanity and normalcy have returned to Washington.
Sorry it isn't sexy and exciting for you alt-righters.

In your exalted opinion. All I see so far is Biden undoing four years of Trump bumbling and incompetence. Sanity and normalcy have returned to Washington.
Sorry it isn't sexy and exciting for you alt-righters.
Wow lots of air whooshing through those libber ears.....

Working at what? Destroying jobs, making excuses, and setting Covid death total records???

Honestly, are that disingenuous? Where was your outrage for 11 months while your savior allowed the virus to run unchecked, killing hundreds of thousands, destroying millions of jobs, forcing thousands of companies to shutter permanently? It's clear from the last few weeks that the previous administration had no plans to actually combat the virus spread. So two weeks in you want to dump everything on the team that has to clean up the previous occupants shit?...Get lost, hack!

Honestly, are that disingenuous? Where was your outrage for 11 months while your savior allowed the virus to run unchecked, killing hundreds of thousands, destroying millions of jobs, forcing thousands of companies to shutter permanently? It's clear from the last few weeks that the previous administration had no plans to actually combat the virus spread. So two weeks in you want to dump everything on the team that has to clean up the previous occupants shit?...Get lost, hack!

Talk about being disingenuous, states closed down businesses. Lemme guess, you also feel the federal government drew straws as to which states could re-open?

Way too busy keeping my job and working every day to be "disingenuous". A virus is a virus and no one man can do anything to stop it from spreading doofus, so you work on getting a vaccine, practice common sense, and move on. Things like shutting down the country, expanding welfare checks, hiding in your basement in fear.....are all idiot liberal fearmongering tactics. An no, we aren't dumping anything on Sleepy but we are parroting your stupidity of blaming President Trump. Idiot.

Speaking of disingenuous...

Your claims never happened.

Next...

Next...

Sure. Whatever you say. It all happened. I understand your devotion to your savior blinds you. But it is all his fault.
But hey, if you want to get outraged over SNL not parodying Biden/Harris, be my guest. They simply aren't going to
give them any fodder directly. Unlike Trump who was a veritable gold mine of comedy from the moment he stepped foot
on that golden escalator.

Next...

Sure. Whatever you say. It all happened. I understand your devotion to your savior blinds you. But it is all his fault.
But hey, if you want to get outraged over SNL not parodying Biden/Harris, be my guest. They simply aren't going to
give them any fodder directly. Unlike Trump who was a veritable gold mine of comedy from the moment he stepped foot
on that golden escalator.
So, it is fine to blame Trump solely for the virus that Sleepy helped fund, but now that he is president its NOT okay for him to assume any responsibility. And we all know the REAL reason the wacko tv show wont parody any wackos now dont we?

Way too busy keeping my job and working every day to be "disingenuous". A virus is a virus and no one man can do anything to stop it from spreading doofus, so you work on getting a vaccine, practice common sense, and move on. Things like shutting down the country, expanding welfare checks, hiding in your basement in fear.....are all idiot liberal fearmongering tactics. An no, we aren't dumping anything on Sleepy but we are parroting your stupidity of blaming President Trump. Idiot.

Sure. Move those goal posts and excuse Trump's incompetence because there was nothing that could be done. It was inevitable. Yikes. I'm sorry, who's the idiot again? :)

Sure. Move those goal posts and excuse Trump's incompetence because there was nothing that could be done. It was inevitable. Yikes. I'm sorry, who's the idiot again? :)
Well, you and your ilk are the idiots that goes without saying. But Sleepy is president now so you have to take down your Trump centerfolds from over your bed.

LMAO They have been screwing the tax payers of America. Some work.

Working? Lol

They haven't even met with congress ffs. Biden has not changed his hiding in the basement routine.

Cornpop would be a great skit. All you leftists know it!

Forum List

Back