Ignore the Haters: Obama Helped Save the U.S. Economy

All republicans call him the N word, it is just a few of you willing to say it in mixed company...the whole world knows about you disgusting racist pigs...
Like most libs you throw accusations around and that's good enough for the rest of you. The economy sucks, still, after all the money spent. No one can massage it into be good, people aren't listening to that tune when they know better and November fourth should have been a clue to people like you but you're stuck on stupid and think it's about race and hate.

You can't spend your way into prosperity. obama proved it, yet once again. To hold onto your beliefs you found something simple and easy instead. What a surprise.

Obama s Economic Record Is Strong Even Though Wages Are Stagnant New Republic

I call him Superman, seems many who know what they are talking about, agree.

Imagine if rightwingers bent on destroying Obama and the country, if necessary, wouldnt insist on austerity...

To understand just how damaging austerity is, one has to look no further than Europe. Forced by Germany into steep austerity, Greece, Italy and Spain have taken drastic steps to cut their spending. But that hasn’t unlocked stronger economic growth, as conservative economic theory predicted. Instead,unemployment is at 27 percent, 12.3 percent and 24.4 percent in those three countries respectively. In the Euro area, the unemployment rate is still 11.5 percent.
I call him the Head N1gger in Charge. He is in charge of the worst economic performance ever. The highest levels of spending, the biggest deficit, the lowest credit rating, the most out of the workforce in decades, the biggest government dependents, and the msot food stamps.
All republicans call him the N word, it is just a few of you willing to say it in mixed company...the whole world knows about you disgusting racist pigs...

I'd like to see you say that someone who is Republican face. I'd bet you would be a coward just like you are now. Big Bad on the Internet when you can hide from those words

Obama s Economic Record Is Strong Even Though Wages Are Stagnant New Republic

I call him Superman, seems many who know what they are talking about, agree.

Imagine if rightwingers bent on destroying Obama and the country, if necessary, wouldnt insist on austerity...

To understand just how damaging austerity is, one has to look no further than Europe. Forced by Germany into steep austerity, Greece, Italy and Spain have taken drastic steps to cut their spending. But that hasn’t unlocked stronger economic growth, as conservative economic theory predicted. Instead,unemployment is at 27 percent, 12.3 percent and 24.4 percent in those three countries respectively. In the Euro area, the unemployment rate is still 11.5 percent.
I call him the Head N1gger in Charge. He is in charge of the worst economic performance ever. The highest levels of spending, the biggest deficit, the lowest credit rating, the most out of the workforce in decades, the biggest government dependents, and the msot food stamps.

I'd like to see you say that someone who is Republican face. I'd bet you would be a coward just like you are now. Big Bad on the Internet when you can hide from those words
My GOP friends out here admit they're racists. With others, it's just below the surface. I've had several say the N word, others stop themselves at N. Look at some stats about racism in hiriing and housing, and guess who.

"With no phony Pub crises, growth is now 3.5%"- Problem?

"austerity suqed.. The stimulus worked great."- Problem?

"Change the channel, Pub dupe.."- Problem?

You: "The economy sucks, still, after all the money spent" - Total BS

"With no phony Pub crises, growth is now 3.5%"- Problem?

"austerity suqed.. The stimulus worked great."- Problem?

"Change the channel, Pub dupe.."- Problem?

You: "The economy sucks, still, after all the money spent" - Total BS
I only understood the last sentence. Yes the economy sucks. and no, the money didn't do shit except line the pockets of his homeboys.

Forum List

Back