IG has found possible violations of law in FBI/DOJ handling of Clinton investigation

She still believes she is 'Untouchable'
Yeah, she even said she could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue .... er .... er .... wait a minute .... never mind.
The Clintons could get away with murder.....and have......
LIAR!
It is Tramp who BRAGS about getting away with murder!!!
Calm down, snowflake - I did not mean to trigger you....you don't have any guns, do you? don't want to see you on the news.... :p

Any day now! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Hillary is closer to a potential indictment than Trump is....

I wish they would indict her and shut all of you whining ass RW's the F up !

:boo_hoo14: CLINTON - CLINTON - CLINTON :CryingCow:

Hilarious coming from a whiny ass who kicks and screams all day long about Trump. How's that Avenatti thing working out for you?

GEE DOPE, its like this

Trump is current events

Clinton isnt, and as irrelevant as you are.

Meaning you don't really care about anything your side does as the ends justify the means. She is indeed "current" as there is an active investigation being done and that the resort has been given to Huber. LOL, it always amazes hw the Left MUST inject their ego's into an anonymous political board. Of course I'm irrelevant, I'm just some schmuck on the internet. The problem you have is that your ego makes you NEED to think you're "relevant".

Buhahahaha........ 'Buyer's Remorse' - The DNC wishes they would have just let Hillary be perp-walked and locked up so they could have run anyone not her / not a felon being protected from going to jail.

you and dope go get a room and study this

Clinton isnt my side.

now lets see if you two imbeciles are too dumb to remember that.

Buhahahaha........ 'Buyer's Remorse' - The DNC wishes they would have just let Hillary be perp-walked and locked up so they could have run anyone not her / not a felon being protected from going to jail.

Clinton isnt my side.

LOL, but you'd prefer her over Rump, that makes her "your side".

Yep...we will need to wait and see when the entire report comes out,
not just this draft.

This is going to be wrong-doing by the Head of the FBI and his 2nd
in command. Poor Jeff is going to be forced into prosecuting both
of them and probably ol Hillary along with them.

They will all rat each other out. It'll be entertaining

Obama NIA Director and 2-Time Perjurer James Clapper said on CNN 'that it was “a good thing” there was an FBI informant spying on the Trump campaign.'

People might remember how Clapper was asked under oath if Obama was illegally spying on Americans, to which he answered 'No'. Days later evidence was revealed exposing that Barry had indeed been illegally spying on Americans...and reporters....and the media...and US Senators....and USSC Justices..... He was rescued from indictment by Liberals who invited him back to testify so he could 'amend' his testimony.

:rolleyes:

Just recently he got caught / exposed AGAIN for committing Perjury...Now he's admitting the FBI was spying on Trump from within his campaign.

Clapper went on to say “it’s hugely dangerous if someone like that is exposed because the danger to that person” and the potential “reluctance of others to be informants for the FBI” could possibly devastate the FBI."

'Dangerous for the FBI mole to be identified'? I agree. If he is identified he is probably going to jail....or if he is in danger of being discovered he may become a target to be silenced.

The 'reluctance of other informants' to illegally spy for the FBI 'could devastate the FBI'?
Yeah, without POSes willing to break laws, violate rights, and commit a little sedition / treason, how in the world with Liberals going to overthrow democratically elected US govts in the future when they don't like who gets elected?!

:cool:

Clapper: It’s ‘A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign

Trump is current events...Clinton isnt, and as irrelevant as you are.
Every time you say that Hillary crawls out of the woodworks, says something stupid, does something stupid to make herself 'relevant' for her 2020 Presidential run...and liberals cringe....

Clinton isnt my side.

Ive said I dont give two shits what happens to Clinton years go. If shes guilty then lock her fat ass up - I dont give a f - but the candyass RW can't do it ... so they blame the dems, the feds,the judges, the lawyers, THE DAMN PAPERBOY - everyone but themselves ... weakest bunch of pricks on the planet - criminal clinton running around free and the big bad ass RW's whine lock her up EVERY FUKN DAMN DAY with cupcakes like you leading the pack.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn --

Clinton isnt my side.

Ive said I dont give two shits what happens to Clinton years go. If shes guilty then lock her fat ass up - I dont give a f - but the candyass RW can't do it ... so they blame the dems, the feds,the judges, the lawyers, THE DAMN PAPERBOY - everyone but themselves ... weakest bunch of pricks on the planet - criminal clinton running around free and the big bad ass RW's whine lock her up EVERY FUKN DAMN DAY with cupcakes like you leading the pack.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn --

I agree, you are boring. The fact remains that you would prefer her over Rump.

They are not going to put a former first lady in an orange jump suit and cuffs, will never happen.
Former 1st Lady
Former Sect of State
One who abandons Americans to die
One who laughs about denying additional security to those murdered
One endangered our national security for cash
The Godmother of organized Political Crime...
Traitor.....

Just tell everyone she is going on a long vacation and send her ass to GITMO...

Yep, any day now...

DdcSZWqXcAEURJ7.jpg

They are not going to put a former first lady in an orange jump suit and cuffs, will never happen.
Former 1st Lady
Former Sect of State
Traitor.....

Hillary could hit and take out a dog crossing the street and there wont even be a trial

Former 1st Lady
Former Sect of State
Traitor.....

Hillary could hit and take out a dog crossing the street and there wont even be a trial

cupcake RW's want to run the country and they cant even put hillary in jail .. poor little farts- sooooooooooooooooo pathetic

Former 1st Lady
Former Sect of State
Traitor.....

cupcake RW's want to run the country and they cant even put hillary in jail .. poor little farts- sooooooooooooooooo pathetic
We want to follow the Constitution and enforce / obey the law......something Progressives find themselves incapable of doing....

You have to admit, running a criminal who should have been in jail for more than 30,000 criminal counts - a woman who could not even win her party's nomination, a woman who DID collude / collaborate with foreign spies and Russians in an attempt to win - is a new low even for Democrats.....and we are talking about a party whose President stuck cigars up inside of an intern in the Oval office while his wife wasn't around then declared those infamous words when he got caught, "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN'...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

Forum List

Back