Another Triggered Snowflake Opens Fire With A Weapon...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrats / Liberals continue to push the treasonous Witch Hunt against the President despite all evidence proving, despite THEIR KNOWING it is all bogus, and it is not only ripping the country apart it is also creating an unknown number of incredibly mentally unstable snowflakes who are opening fire on innocent people, spewing both bullets and partisan hatred as they do so.

Instead of addressing mental illness as part of the fun problem in America, Progressives are CREATING mentally ill gun problems with their violent, treasonous, false rhetoric.

Doral resident shouting 'anti Trump' rhetoric shot in police firefight at Trump National Resort
- Doral resident shouting 'anti Trump' rhetoric shot in police firefight at Trump National Resort

Much like the snowflake would-be-assassin who went looking for GOP leaders to kill, driven by violent Leftists rhetoric and propaganda, this completely mental b@st@rd went to Trump's resort either looking for Trump or anyone who supports him.

After this I have begun re-thinking my position on gun rights. I do no believe that guns should be confiscated....any Liberal who owns a gun should have them taken from them immediately for our protection due to the fact that this President beating Hillary 'The Felon' Clinton in the 2016 election has obviously driven them b@t-sh!t CRAZY!

Democrats / Liberals continue to push the treasonous Witch Hunt against the President despite all evidence proving, despite THEIR KNOWING it is all bogus, and it is not only ripping the country apart it is also creating an unknown number of incredibly mentally unstable snowflakes who are opening fire on innocent people, spewing both bullets and partisan hatred as they do so.

Instead of addressing mental illness as part of the fun problem in America, Progressives are CREATING mentally ill gun problems with their violent, treasonous, false rhetoric.

Doral resident shouting 'anti Trump' rhetoric shot in police firefight at Trump National Resort
- Doral resident shouting 'anti Trump' rhetoric shot in police firefight at Trump National Resort

Much like the snowflake would-be-assassin who went looking for GOP leaders to kill, driven by violent Leftists rhetoric and propaganda, this completely mental b@st@rd went to Trump's resort either looking for Trump or anyone who supports him.

After this I have begun re-thinking my position on gun rights. I do no believe that guns should be confiscated....any Liberal who owns a gun should have them taken from them immediately for our protection due to the fact that this President beating Hillary 'The Felon' Clinton in the 2016 election has obviously driven them b@t-sh!t CRAZY!
This should be presented to the Surgeon General as a mental health epidemic.

Forum List

Back