If zimmerman gets off ima go kill a white boy.

I'm waiting and reloading for just these type of people.

I don't care what your color is, put me in your sights, you had best listen for the tone

-Geaux

They have already killed whites over this...The real racist are blacks....

The media is playing a very dangerous game that may end up killing them.

The race pimps have done a great job, any story that can be turned into a racial thing will always get BIG attention.

Um, the media made this a circus when they all on a Monday morning, after the previous Friday night EO passed where Obummer sold out your liberties, laid the race bait

Why did the media sit on it for 30 days then all come out in a conga line of race baiting?

-Geaux

Last edited:

The race pimps have done a great job, any story that can be turned into a racial thing will always get BIG attention.

Um, the media made this a circus when they all on a Monday morning, after the previous Friday night EO passed where Obummer sold out your liberties, laid the race bait

Why did the media sit on it for 30 days then all come out in a conga line of race baiting?

-Geaux

Standard Operating Procedure. Wait until the trial and then it's full speed ahead.

?If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy?: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

Ah TNB! Good thing I live in such a nice white area...blacks around here are an unwelcome rarity.

LOL anonymous threads? how do you know it wasn't Glenn Beck making his own story? Beck has no credibility, The Blaze is just another Stormfront.

uh---you post anonymously right ? Ironic.

Maybe I'm Beck?

You'd imagine you took a time machine back into the 1960's, these are Democrats folks, showing their true colors. But this time, they hate Hispanics instead of blacks. How amusing that democrats preach tolerance but consistently display this kind of behavior. Things like this bring out the worst in the worst.

I wouldn't call the OP a great job but...wait, you are talking about the OP aren't you?

?If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy?: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

Ah TNB! Good thing I live in such a nice white area...blacks around here are an unwelcome rarity.

LOL anonymous threads? how do you know it wasn't Glenn Beck making his own story? Beck has no credibility, The Blaze is just another Stormfront.

Yeah anon comments mean a whole lot:
******* on Twitter ?If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy?: Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats | Truth Militia

This is America. We are the offspring of the Celts, Romans, Spartans, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Francs, Russians, Nazis, and a slew of other honorable European warriors. If the bluegums want to open the floodgates, they will find themselves on the receiving end of a response they are not prepared to handle.

Just like I wrote when the SHEBOON article was posted. These CHIMPAROOS are going to flip their BANANAs if ZIMMERMAN is ACQUITTED!!! PROTECT YO’ SEF’ White Man!!!

Well, anon comments by black people mean a whole lot. Not this stuff. This is different.

You wacks are using The Blaze.

Come up with a real outlet with creditability, please, before we have this conversation.

Forum List

Back