If you're going to get all misty about Kent state

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
and proclaim the guard as villains, kindly look into the history surrounding it.

In the late 1960s and early 70s at Harvard Square, the Black Muslims were continually distributing literature which amounted to anti-Semitic diatribes. There was hatred of Black Muslims towards Jewish shop owners, who were often the victims of looting and burning in urban race riots.

In 1968 in Cleveland there was a gun battle between Ahmed Evans and his armed followers and the Cleveland police which left 15 wounded, 7 dead. 15 of the casualties were POLICEMEN. For 5 days riots flared in Glenville and East Side communities, complete with burning and looting.

Peaceful protests my fucking ass. These people were thugs, criminals and violent offenders. And they deliberately chose UNIVERSITIES to stage their violent protests. They holed up in buildings, they attacked people, they were frequently armed, and law enforcement died.

As I said, when you have people who deliberately hide behind children and innocents, it isn't the fault of law enforcement when those people get killed. It's the fault of the assholes who decide to wage a war from behind kids.

It's the same thing Islamic terrorists do today. And today, as back then, it is NOT our fault when, thanks to the cowardice of the assholes hiding behind them, innocents are killed. That's the intent of the scum who use them.

Kent-State-logo.gif

and proclaim the guard as villains, kindly look into the history surrounding it.

In the late 1960s and early 70s at Harvard Square, the Black Muslims were continually distributing literature which amounted to anti-Semitic diatribes. There was hatred of Black Muslims towards Jewish shop owners, who were often the victims of looting and burning in urban race riots.

In 1968 in Cleveland there was a gun battle between Ahmed Evans and his armed followers and the Cleveland police which left 15 wounded, 7 dead. 15 of the casualties were POLICEMEN. For 5 days riots flared in Glenville and East Side communities, complete with burning and looting.

Peaceful protests my fucking ass. These people were thugs, criminals and violent offenders. And they deliberately chose UNIVERSITIES to stage their violent protests. They holed up in buildings, they attacked people, they were frequently armed, and law enforcement died.

As I said, when you have people who deliberately hide behind children and innocents, it isn't the fault of law enforcement when those people get killed. It's the fault of the assholes who decide to wage a war from behind kids.

It's the same thing Islamic terrorists do today. And today, as back then, it is NOT our fault when, thanks to the cowardice of the assholes hiding behind them, innocents are killed. That's the intent of the scum who use them.

Thanks for wasting my time. I expected something insightful about the Kent State massacre and you post unrelated tripe.

I should learn to avoid your posts

Shit. Do I have to go to the attic and dig out all of my old hippie clothes before this post begins to make some sense?

Forum List

Back