If your kid is obese, has diabetes or breathing difficulty you might want to get them a vaccine. Otherwise LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The latest push by the Government-Big Pharma Gestapo is to get all kids ages 5-11 vaccinated against Covid. There is ZERO medical evidence to support the need for across the board vaccination for all young kids. If anyone has proof to the contrary, please share it. I feel it is all about maximizing profits for the drug companies and the politicians filling their pockets with payoffs from drug lobbyists. I feel for parents of young kids, Big government seems to be getting their fingers into every aspect of daily life. If your kid is at risk physically, that is a totally different situation. For the majority of kids, that is not the case.

The latest push by the Government-Big Pharma Gestapo is to get all kids ages 5-11 vaccinated against Covid. There is ZERO medical evidence to support the need for across the board vaccination for all young kids. If anyone has proof to the contrary, please share it. I feel it is all about maximizing profits for the drug companies and the politicians filling their pockets with payoffs from drug lobbyists. I feel for parents of young kids, Big government seems to be getting their fingers into every aspect of daily life. If your kid is at risk physically, that is a totally different situation. For the majority of kids, that is not the case.
How people look after their kids is none of your business.

and you received your medical degree from where?
It doesn't take a medical degree to have enough common sense to read the studies and about the reported damages adults and children are getting from this and other vaccines. If big pharma and government says all children should take psychotropic medications in order to insure a tranquil childhood is that okay with you too?

Forum List

Back