If You Want to Know the Truth About Charter Schools, Follow the Money to the..

Why don't we look at the results before we get all pissy about what you think the purpose is.

The kids are getting a better education.

Excellent! It's working!

We've done this before. You have to pull your head out first.

So you want to deny children a decent education because you don't like the people who are paying for it.

Got it!

Why don't we look at the results before we get all pissy about what you think the purpose is.

The kids are getting a better education.

Excellent! It's working!

So you want to deny children a decent education because you don't like the people who are paying for it.

Got it!

You have to provide the decent education. Thus far it's been a failure.

If You Want to Know the Truth About Public Schools, Follow the Money to the Democrat Party

You know, Frank, you remind me of one of those old episodes of Hee Haw.

Got it!

You have to provide the decent education. Thus far it's been a failure.

Not if we're judging by the same standard that is used to judge public ed.

Because using that standard, charter schools are a huge success.

No..what? You don't think public schools are a success?

I have to agree. Miserable failure. Follow the money.

'Cept it's not and since you have failed repeatedly to demonstrate this and want to act like a two year old then I'm going to go ahead and put this one of your IDs on ignore. I'll take you off if I'm bored.

No, they aren't. The only douche here is you.

charter schools work to suck money from public education and destroy teachers unions. then they say they're successful when any school would be successful if it could pick and choose its students rather than have to service the general population of students in a given neighborhood.

Yup, don't want anyone showing up the state system! That would be BAD!

We don't want to keep throwing money at a system that doesn't work. What do you not get about that? It doesn't work. We want it gone.

If you like it, then use only public schools in NYC.

You're welcome to them.

If You Want to Know the Truth About Charter Schools, Follow the Money to the Hedge Funds

If you want to know the truth about public schools follow the money to the unions and the politicians in their pockets.

The difference being those who prefer charter schools aren't trying to shut down public schools.

Regardless of what jillie the reality challenged says.

Forum List

Back