If you want to escape the pandemic, it's very simple. You turn off the TV, take off the mask, reopen your business and live your life.

480,000 Americans have died from COVID. And looking at Cuomo who is now being reported that he hid deaths from the CDC - it is probably more than that. Y'all need to please wear a mask. I don't want y'all or your family to get it.
There is no way to stop from getting it-------other than live as a lone hermit. The masks do not stop the virus....its coming for us all.
You forgot to mention that it is no more deadly than the yearly flu virus.
Bullshit!

Fact Check: Flu Deaths vs. COVID-19 Deaths (msn.com)

Turns out, the CDC says that 61,000 number is an estimate. If you count flu deaths the way we now count COVID-19 deaths, the actual number of reported flu deaths is only about 3,000-15,000 a year – making the other figure a drastic overcount – which is why Faust says the comparison between the flu and COVID-19 should never be made.

Even if the higher numder was accurate, it is no where close to to 400K+ deaths that we have has in ONE YEAR. And spare me any crap about Covid deaths being inflated. That is just another standard, well worn line of you deniers. Maybe you will try to deny your own death.

480,000 Americans have died from COVID. And looking at Cuomo who is now being reported that he hid deaths from the CDC - it is probably more than that. Y'all need to please wear a mask. I don't want y'all or your family to get it.
I see that you're new here. Don't let these dumb fucks intimidate you. You have friends here athough we are outnumbered. They live in a fact free, conspiracy oriented alt-reality and they will try to make you believe that you are the one in denial. Just stick to the facts, remain calm, do not take their insults and attacks personally and kick ass with the truth and reality. I hope that you will hang in. You can actually learn things here if you are motivated to research their bullshit. Are you really in high school? If you are you probably already have more education than most of them, and damned sure more smarts

Last edited:
An award-winning spine surgeon and past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons believes current coronavirus vaccines are dangerous bioweapons used against humans.
Dr. Lee Merritt, who previously studied bioweapons while serving as an orthopedic surgeon in the U.S. Navy for 9 years, sat on the board of the Arizona Medical Association, and has published numerous peer-reviewed papers, believes that the mRNA-altering coronavirus vaccines currently being distributed in the United States are rewriting our genetic code to make us vulnerable to a second virus later.
"I believed early on in February that this was a biologically engineered bioweapon, because the minute anyone came up with information that suggested that, they were censored," she said in an interview with The New America last month.
Based on her time spent in bioweapons research, Merrit believes we are living in an era of "fifth generation warfare," where instead of weapons on the battlefield, covert biological agents, economic warfare and propaganda are most effective in turning the tide of power between nations.
"We've had a lot of bioweapons over the years, and the one I was very concerned about was smallpox. But most of those bioweapons were either hard to spread or there was a treatment for them," she said. "I think there's a wealth of evidence that shows that coronavirus is a naturally occurring, very benign virus that most people don't even get a strong cold from, but at most a common flu."

Vaccines are most effective when used against an untreatable and deadly virus, she says. While diseases such as smallpox and polio have been effectively treated with vaccines, scientists have discovered promising treatments for the coronavirus since the pandemic began, such as hydroxychloroquine and intravenous vitamin C.
"If we're just on biowarfare as part of this multidimensional warfare, if you have a treatment in your pocket, they can't terrorize you with viruses, and that's important because... [the vaccine] doesn't prevent transmission, by their own admission." ~Dr. Lee Merritt
Although prevention and treatment reduce the need for a vaccine, such information is routinely censored by social media companies and demonized by the mainstream media. Even Sharyl Attkisson, a tenured former CBS journalist, had one of her reports removed from YouTube for sharing information that ran counter to the official position of the World Health Organization (WHO).
"We have vaccines because we had no treatment for smallpox and it was a very deadly disease. So it made sense to have a vaccine. We had no treatment for polio, so it made sense to have a vaccine, but this? Even without doing anything, this disease has a 99.991% chance of survival...as opposed to a normal viral flu season, which is 99.992%." ~Dr. Lee Merritt

"If you want to escape the pandemic, it's very simple. You turn off the TV, take off the mask, reopen your business and live your life."

It’s alot easier said than done.I know local resteraunt owner nearby where I live that does not require his workers or any of the customers to where masks and he has received death threats,there is also a gym owner that did thst and he has paid thousands of dollars in fines,not every business owner can afford that as he can.

Civil disobedience is the ONLY thing that will stop this democrat overreach. Fuck them and their virus. All business should just pick a day and open up. WTF are the democrats going to do, fine them all?

Make examples of a bunch, make sure a few get killed, the rest fall into line.

So far, everything that I've seen you say about the #CoronaHoax2020, in this thread, and elsewhere, can be summed up more concisely as…

“Baaah. Baaaaah. Baaaaaah.”

SheepWithMasks.jpg

I see that you're new here. Don't let these dumb fucks intimidate you. You have friends here athough we are outnumbered. They live in a fact free, conspiracy oriented alt-reality and they will try to make you believe that you are the one in denial. Just stick to the facts, remain calm, do not take their insults and attacks personally and kick ass with the truth and reality. I hope that you will hang in. You can actually learn things here if you are motivated to research their bullshit. Are you really in high school? If you are you probably already have more education than most of them, and damned sure more smarts
:)

AFrench2: Beware of the creepy old pervert that is trying to be your “friend”. It's against the rules on this forum to come out and say what everyone who is familiar with him knows about him, but you appear to be exactly the sort who most needs to be wary of him. His flattery toward you, his sucking-up to you, belie motives that are not in your best interests.

If people want to wear a mask why does that bother you? I don't care if you wear one or not. So you should not even have an opinion if someone does wear one. There will be alot of people wearing them for the foreseeable future. Business owners here are voluntarily chosing to make customers wear them until the end of this year. What is your issue with that? Snowflakes.

Why?

Even Biden's "experts" says that you need to wear multiple masks.

Why not space helmets?

One of social media's biggest censorship campaign has been mask mandates juxtaposed to fall spikes , IE~ masks don't work.....

~S~

An award-winning spine surgeon and past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons believes current coronavirus vaccines are dangerous bioweapons used against humans.
Dr. Lee Merritt, who previously studied bioweapons while serving as an orthopedic surgeon in the U.S. Navy for 9 years, sat on the board of the Arizona Medical Association, and has published numerous peer-reviewed papers, believes that the mRNA-altering coronavirus vaccines currently being distributed in the United States are rewriting our genetic code to make us vulnerable to a second virus later.
"I believed early on in February that this was a biologically engineered bioweapon, because the minute anyone came up with information that suggested that, they were censored," she said in an interview with The New America last month.
Based on her time spent in bioweapons research, Merrit believes we are living in an era of "fifth generation warfare," where instead of weapons on the battlefield, covert biological agents, economic warfare and propaganda are most effective in turning the tide of power between nations.
"We've had a lot of bioweapons over the years, and the one I was very concerned about was smallpox. But most of those bioweapons were either hard to spread or there was a treatment for them," she said. "I think there's a wealth of evidence that shows that coronavirus is a naturally occurring, very benign virus that most people don't even get a strong cold from, but at most a common flu."

Vaccines are most effective when used against an untreatable and deadly virus, she says. While diseases such as smallpox and polio have been effectively treated with vaccines, scientists have discovered promising treatments for the coronavirus since the pandemic began, such as hydroxychloroquine and intravenous vitamin C.
"If we're just on biowarfare as part of this multidimensional warfare, if you have a treatment in your pocket, they can't terrorize you with viruses, and that's important because... [the vaccine] doesn't prevent transmission, by their own admission." ~Dr. Lee Merritt
Although prevention and treatment reduce the need for a vaccine, such information is routinely censored by social media companies and demonized by the mainstream media. Even Sharyl Attkisson, a tenured former CBS journalist, had one of her reports removed from YouTube for sharing information that ran counter to the official position of the World Health Organization (WHO).
"We have vaccines because we had no treatment for smallpox and it was a very deadly disease. So it made sense to have a vaccine. We had no treatment for polio, so it made sense to have a vaccine, but this? Even without doing anything, this disease has a 99.991% chance of survival...as opposed to a normal viral flu season, which is 99.992%." ~Dr. Lee Merritt

"If you want to escape the pandemic, it's very simple. You turn off the TV, take off the mask, reopen your business and live your life."

Fuck datt. Wrap yourself in a flag and die with honor !

If people want to wear a mask why does that bother you? I don't care if you wear one or not. So you should not even have an opinion if someone does wear one. There will be alot of people wearing them for the foreseeable future. Business owners here are voluntarily chosing to make customers wear them until the end of this year. What is your issue with that? Snowflakes.
Some people cannot wear the face diaper, for actual medical reasons. Offhand, Mike Williamson has about 3 minutes in a face binky before his oxygen levels become life-threatening.

Forum List

Back