Zone1 If You Want a Civil Discussion on Race...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you guys want civil discourse on race, then it's time whites here, specifically those calling themselves conservatives, to listen. You guys have demonstrated over the years I have been here that you do not have the foggiest idea of what goes on in the black community besides murder. So you do not have any solutions to offer.
So much for civility. STFU.

OK, here we have Lisa who decided she could tell blacks why we are in poverty and how we should live. Every single one of her assertions were racist stereotypes. When presented data showing the negative impact of white racism by blacks here, she doubled down. I do believe we as black know why things are as they are for blacks than a white person repeating racist stereotypes.
Here we have IM2 who denies that Blacks commit crimes, are on welfare, won't take care of their families and are on drugs or alcoholic way of proportion to their demographics.

He blames White people for Black problems.

Sounds like the common corruption in Dem controlled city. Corrupt politicians are not the same as "systemic racism".
Blaming the rest of us for what your elected city leaders did is like me blaming you if a black man steals my car.
Why didn't you all recall those corrupt leaders?
Did you all elect black leaders to represent you?
Given that the last president we had was republican and the most corrupt in history, you just don't make sense

[/QUOTE]
OK….you got me. There are some racists here.

But I could go and pick out some horrendous quotes, including ones that praise Hitler, that say Jews should be put on an island like lepers were, that it was too bad that Hitler didn’t finish the job, etc., (and ironically, many of these comments have come from liberals always saying how horrible racists are), but the difference between you and me is that I do not blame any failures among Jews (on average, we are above average, but we still have some losers) on antisemitism.

You are totally focused on blaming whites for all problems in the black community, when the truth is that blacks would do better to focus on the favoritism they are now being shown in many areas, take advantage of the wonderful opportunities available to them in this country, lower the illegitimacy rate to something respectable, and stay in school.

P.S. And drop the idea of getting whites to fork over reparations. Blacks will just have to earn what they get, like other people.

This is a joke and flagrant abuse of Zone 1, calling anyone who disagrees with your blatant, chronic racism "disinformation"

Zone 1 is USMBs shortbus
No, it's stating the propaganda shown by right wing media.

OK, here we have Lisa who decided she could tell blacks why we are in poverty and how we should live. Every single one of her assertions were racist stereotypes. When presented data showing the negative impact of white racism by blacks here, she doubled down. I do believe we as black know why things are as they are for blacks than a white person repeating racist stereotypes.
I said that the high out of wedlock birthrate, which studies have repeatedly shown is correlated with both poverty and racism, is the cause of the problems among the black subclass.

You simply call everyone racist who won’t submit to your erroneous claim that the crime in the inner-cities is all whitey’s fault.

And you are in violation of Zone 1 rules. Do it again, and I’ll report you.

You are the biggest racist here, bubba. And I don't have to deal with anything, much to your dismay.
Exactly! Why is that black racist demanding that WHITES do something to solve the problems in the black community? Why doesn’t he demand that blacks themselves make changes?

That the root cause of the problems blacks* face is white racism. Until blacks face that THEY are responsible for the choices they make - whether it’s to loot a store, have babies without husbands, or tomlive responsibly and get career training - things won’t improve for the black subclass.*

*I’m talking about the criminal blacks and those who are stuck in poverty. The blacks in my area, with grad degrees and professional positions, shopping at designer stores and eating at fancy steakhouses, aren‘t suffering from this so-called abundance of white racism. Rather, they simply made prudent and appropriate life choices.
Yes, the root cause of the problems black people face in America is white racism. And not because WE say it is, although we've always known this, but a government organization who was tasked with determining the root cause of the ills of black Americans concluded this. And this particular governmental commission is not the only entity that has made that determination.

This has been determined over and over again and the reaction to it each time is exactly what you have done - outright denial of what people who are more informed, more knowledgeable and have spent time in the weeds doing the work have concluded.

Again, we are here with your opinion versus fact

You are the biggest racist here, bubba. And I don't have to deal with anything, much to your dismay.
No, I am nowhere near that. Like I said, on you on the right say that. There are other whites here and if what I said was truly racist, they would speak on it. You call the opposition to racism and exposing racist behavior racism. That's not what racism is.

Exactly! Why is that black racist demanding that WHITES do something to solve the problems in the black community? Why doesn’t he demand that blacks themselves make changes?
Because he is far from civil himself, and needs scapegoats?

Black people are not the cause of your so called 'white racism.'
Any white racism is an effect of centuries of hatred and persecution by whites against blacks.
You can only kick a dog so many times before he bites you.

Yes, the root cause of the problems black people face in America is white racism.
Your opinion.
And not because WE say it is, although we've always known this, but a government organization who was tasked with determining the root cause of the ills of black Americans concluded this. And this particular governmental commission is not the only entity that has made that determination.

This has been determined over and over again and the reaction to it each time is exactly what you have done - outright denial of what people who are more informed, more knowledgeable and have spent time in the weeds doing the work have concluded.

Again, we are here with your opinion versus fact

Oh, the irony.

Black people are not the cause of your so called 'white racism.'
Any white racism is an effect of centuries of hatred and persecution by whites against blacks.
You can only kick a dog so many times before he bites you.
I have no white racism. I just have pointed out that blacks are responsible for their own choices and actions, and that the high OOW birthrate is behind most of their problems. Studies have shown the correlation between OOW birthrates, and poverty, and crime.

And you too are in violation of Zone 1 rules by calling me a racist.

No, I am nowhere near that. Like I said, on you on the right say that. There are other whites here and if what I said was truly racist, they would speak on it. You call the opposition to racism and exposing racist behavior racism. That's not what racism is.
:eusa_boohoo::blahblah::yapyapyapf:

As I said...in your OP you ask for civility and never show any yourself. Stuff it.

Answer me this, bub:

BLM didn't spend ONE DIME on any black community, any black family, any black business burned to the ground, any black kids needing school help, any majority school funding to help black students, etc etc etc. Nope. They bought mansions. Yet, Black Lives Matter, eh?

I have no white racism. I just have pointed out that blacks are responsible for their own choices and actions, and that the high OOW birthrate is behind most of their problems. Studies have shown the correlation between OOW birthrates, and poverty, and crime.

And you too are in violation of Zone 1 rules by calling me a racist.
So me where I called you a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back