If you think it's getting bad now...

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
...wait until the numbers come out regarding heating costs using green electricity. Running lights and charging batteries is one thing. Space heating using green energy takes the problem to a new level, that of impossible.

It is said that one revolution of a wind turbine provides all the energy needs of a home for 24 hours. I doubt if this is true, especially during a cold winter.

Last edited:
Funny you should mention this.

I was just thinking this today, as I plugged in my space heater. I notice that it's cord was smaller than my AC cord. I really do think it uses less electricity than AC.

But then, the building also does supposedly have, central heat, they just don't have it set very high.

1666214072855.png

...wait until the numbers come out regarding heating costs using green electricity. Running lights and charging batteries is one thing. Space heating using green energy takes the problem to a new level, that of impossible.

It is said that one revolution of a wind turbine provides all the energy needs of a home for 24 hours. I doubt if this is true, especially during a cold winter.
They froze to death in Texas depending on wind power

You never hear of people freezing to death depending on fossil fuels to heat their homes.

The only way I can not get heat is if I don't feed the fire.

Forum List

Back