If you still feel a little panicy about COVID19...

Just go watch Predator vrs Alien: Requiem.

You'll feel much better!

The calculation is simple: those in power and authority will play it very safe because if turns out to be a moderate outbreak, credit can be taken for mitigating it, or if a biblical catastrophe, they can say they did their utmost.

There is no other possible advantageous reaction.

The governor of New York is doing just that. He is one arrogant and pompous ass. A true statist power monger. The justification of taxing people at obscene amounts lives within him. We have the potential for some of our own despots right here in this nation.

Been here a long time.............NEVER seen anything like this...............

Our NATION HAS GONE INSANE.
When it comes to health and death all Nations go insane! o_O
This virus is scaring almost everbody all over the world :eek-52:
What a fking world of morons
LOL

Hoping to limit the spread early is NOT MORONIC...............Do I believe the numbers bering Reported are too dang high............YUP....

South Korean data is the best source.......More Statistics and it's 0.7%..........

And go to Italy.........where they got overwhelmed and ran out of PPE, beds, and ventilators...........that is REALITY.........

Both are Reality............The strategy is to limit what happened in Italy.........whether that occurs or not is yet to be seen.............In the end..........it will go exponential........hopefully when we have more resources to deal with it.......
Why didn’t it happen on the cruise ships then?

people confined around people with it and only 20% caught it recycled air, water. Bathroom. It’s a virus, viruses kill. All of them. Over reacting isn’t going to make it disappear
How am I overreacting..........I know it is being Hyped........we've been here before......but I also see what happened in Italy. They are trying to slow the spread so they can get stuff to treat people like Ventilators......and that will be for the elderly that get it.............Those are the ones it is killing, unlike H1N1 which killed the younger more.
Why don’t they shut everything down? Let’s destroy our country

When it comes to health and death all Nations go insane! o_O
This virus is scaring almost everbody all over the world :eek-52:
LOL

Hoping to limit the spread early is NOT MORONIC...............Do I believe the numbers bering Reported are too dang high............YUP....

South Korean data is the best source.......More Statistics and it's 0.7%..........

And go to Italy.........where they got overwhelmed and ran out of PPE, beds, and ventilators...........that is REALITY.........

Both are Reality............The strategy is to limit what happened in Italy.........whether that occurs or not is yet to be seen.............In the end..........it will go exponential........hopefully when we have more resources to deal with it.......

people confined around people with it and only 20% caught it recycled air, water. Bathroom. It’s a virus, viruses kill. All of them. Over reacting isn’t going to make it disappear
How am I overreacting..........I know it is being Hyped........we've been here before......but I also see what happened in Italy. They are trying to slow the spread so they can get stuff to treat people like Ventilators......and that will be for the elderly that get it.............Those are the ones it is killing, unlike H1N1 which killed the younger more.
LOL

I'm going to work tomorrow ......how about you............Our schools are doing a 2 week spring break after Wednesday............Stores are open...........everything is basically open..........

Only the schools...........I don't see it............

LOL

LOL

I'm going to work tomorrow ......how about you............Our schools are doing a 2 week spring break after Wednesday............Stores are open...........everything is basically open..........

Nope, got orders Friday to work from home

LOL

LOL

Btw, they just closed all restaurants and bars in Illinois starting Tuesday

Forum List

Back