If you search BIDEN FRACKING on YOUTUBE, they have a snopes fact check at the top that says mostly false.

Doesn't matter. Anyone who has enough curiosity about it to log onto youtube isn't going to be persuaded by a "fact check" banner when they can see and hear Biden say it with their own eyes and ears in the dozens of videos that populate in the search results. It just further erodes any credibility those fact check services may still have in the eyes of the American public. So in that case, I say more power to 'em, I hope they keep at it full steam ahead.

No, YOUTUBE ISNT TRYING TO HELP BIDEN.

Did these assholes ever post a FACT CHECK about Trump and Putin conspiring to steal the 2016 election?

Fuck Big Tech.

I cant link to the search page on YOUTUBE, but do it...its amazing.

Look at what comes up at the top of the list when you search on HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP on YOUTUBE.

Anyone who needs a pro-liberal/Democrat site telling them Biden is NOT against fracking to make up their minds when there are videos of him and Harris saying they would eliminate fracking then they are an idiot.

When YouTube got bought up by Google..the writing was on the wall.

That Susan Wojcicki woman is a partisan hack technogarch, who is not ashamed to shit all over small content creators to push the ideological narratives, and beliefs of the left.

Algorithming creators, and conservatives out of existence..while pushing Democrat propaganda, and mainstream "trusted sources" on the platform.

Youtube was great, but is a shell of what it used to be. The left has taken it over and uses it now to push propaganda, and suppress freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Anyone who has enough curiosity about it to log onto youtube isn't going to be persuaded by a "fact check" banner when they can see and hear Biden say it with their own eyes and ears in the dozens of videos that populate in the search results. It just further erodes any credibility those fact check services may still have in the eyes of the American public. So in that case, I say more power to 'em, I hope they keep at it full steam ahead.

Agreed, but it shows they should lose 230 protections.

No, YOUTUBE ISNT TRYING TO HELP BIDEN.

Did these assholes ever post a FACT CHECK about Trump and Putin conspiring to steal the 2016 election?

Fuck Big Tech.

I cant link to the search page on YOUTUBE, but do it...its amazing.

Look at what comes up at the top of the list when you search on HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP on YOUTUBE.

Makes sense, everything Biden says is mostly false.

No fact check on Trump only paying $750 in taxes, which we know was a lie....from the original article itself from the NY Slimes.

No FACT CHECK ON TRUMP SAYING TO INJECT BLEACH ON YOUTUBE.

HMMMMMM
Those are not lies, because a Trump supporter in a conservative message board says so.
Its Joe Biden saying it. It’s on video.

It’s as if you got fact checked that you’re a DemonRat that hates Trump, and the fact check was rated false.

The information on the Trump pee pee tape was not verified by Big Tech.....however, they did not censor it. Why?

Forum List

Back