If you really want total freedom, vote Democrat but...

3 pointers...
The whole world is going through pain.
If we give up on our earthly stewardship it will lead to desparation.
Sorry but fentanyl use was accelerating under Trump too.

Actually you're wrong. Inflation is not a "global" phenomenon. While our inflation rate here in the US is 8.2% and actually went up to 9.1%, look that these other countries' current inflation rates:

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

Now ask yourself this question: What do we have here that those countries don't have? I'll tell you: A President and congressional Democrats who think taxpayer's wallets and purses are their own personal spending accounts. Do you have any idea just how much the Biden administration has spent over the last two years? Government spending is what's caused our high inflation rate. It is what has caused the prices of everything to be so high, that in conjunction with the Biden administration's idiotic energy policies.

Do yourself a favor and get educated. Look at the current global prices of gasoline, diesel, electricity, natural gas, food, and commodities compared to ours...

Diesel prices around the world, 31-Oct-2022 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com

Last edited:
If you really want freedom over yourself, vote Democrat.
If you really want to stop crime and inflation, vote Democrat.
If you really want moral responsibility, vote Democrat.
But in the Matrix Resurrections they said people don't really want freedom, so oh well.View attachment 722112

You are a fool.

Actually you're wrong. Inflation is not a "global" phenomenon. While our inflation rate here in the US is 8.2% and actually went up to 9.1%, look that these other countries' current inflation rates:

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

Now ask yourself this question: What do we have here that those countries don't have? I'll tell you: A President and congressional Democrats who think taxpayer's wallets and purses are their own personal spending accounts. Do you have any idea just how much the Biden administration has spent over the last two years? Government spending is what's caused our high inflation rate. It is what has caused the prices of everything to be so high, that in conjunction with the Biden administration's idiotic energy policies.

Do yourself a favor and get educated. Look at the current global prices of gasoline, diesel, electricity, natural gas, food, and commodities compared to ours...

Diesel prices around the world, 31-Oct-2022 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
Very distorted post.

What's "distorted" about it? Did I make those numbers up?
The narrative was wrong.

Look you guys were extremely rude and I would not like to have to live with you. I have poor social skills and would struggle to keep a job with you.

The narrative was wrong.

Look you guys were extremely rude and I would not like to have to live with you. I have poor social skills and would struggle to keep a job with you.

You wouldn't live with me because I wouldn't have you. Nor would you "struggle" to keep a job with me, because I wouldn't hire you in the first place.

The narrative was wrong.

Then learn better social skills. The real world doesn't care about you. The real world doesn't cater to you.

So, learn the skills to survive, or don't.

The real world will carry on without you, and it won't notice your absence.

Then learn better social skills. The real world doesn't care about you. The real world doesn't cater to you.

So, learn the skills to survive, or don't.

The real world will carry on without you, and it won't notice your absence.
You're right, I should bite the bullet and try harder to earn my way in a way people want.

You're right, I should bite the bullet and try harder to earn my way in a way people want.

Not what I said. I said learn social skills so you can exist in the real world. Earn your way however you wish, just do it in a way that is not going to paint you as a lunatic.

Not what I said. I said learn social skills so you can exist in the real world. Earn your way however you wish, just do it in a way that is not going to paint you as a lunatic.
I had severe chronic schizophrenia and have been working on my social skills for many years. I am reading 3 versions of how to win friends and influence people.

If I was mean this week I just wanted to get a Democratic victory.

I had severe chronic schizophrenia and have been working on my social skills for many years. I am reading 3 versions of how to win friends and influence people.

If I was mean this week I just wanted to get a Democratic victory.

No worries. The only person holding you back is you. Challenge yourself. If you always make excuses, and take the easy way out you will never improve.

Schizophrenia is always chronic. Medications help.

Do you stay on them?

No worries. The only person holding you back is you. Challenge yourself. If you always make excuses, and take the easy way out you will never improve.

Schizophrenia is always chronic. Medications help.

Do you stay on them?
Yes I stay on them, and honestly I think I am doing quite well now.

Forum List

Back