If You Praise a Woman Who Had an Abortion Because She Did What Was Best For Her

Then I hope you praise men for abandoning their kids because they did what was best for themselves.

We must consider the implications of our arguments. Abortion is as tragic, heart breaking and heart-stopping as any abuse of children.

I don't know anyone who praises a woman for having an abortion.

Fetuses aren't people.

A woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will find a way to not be pregnant.

Then I hope you praise men for abandoning their kids because they did what was best for themselves.

We must consider the implications of our arguments. Abortion is as tragic, heart breaking and heart-stopping as any abuse of children.

With the exception of rape and medical problems.

What these fuktards don't get, is you cannot create life from inanimate objects, nor create it from dead organisms. It takes TWO LIVING pieces of humans to make another complete living thing. The egg is the "body" and the sperm is the "food". And just like any living thing, if it doesn't have food it dies. But that's just nature.

When insemination happens WILLFULLY, PURPOSELY, and CONSENSUALLY.......and impregnation happens because of what two people CONSCIOUSLY DID......and then an abortion occurs.......then that IS premeditated murder.

In this age of pills, creams, inserts, and rubber coverings of all sorts, as well as medical knowledge of the entire process on all levels. There is also cutting/tying, and/or removing the internal sex organs. ..........there is no excuse for abortion It IS premeditated murder.

The only exceptions being..........rape and medical problems.

Don't want to get pregnant? JUST SAY NO!!
YOU want your own choice?
YOU are the one making the CHOICE. YOU should be held accountable for that choice.
And if YOUR CHOICE involves murder, then you should be processed as one.

mic-drop-gif-16.gif

I agree. It’s a selfish decision in both cases.

Fetuses aren't people.

Only the really confused ones would use the murder of a child as a birth control method.

In the 1980s my wife and I participated in a church mission to counsel women that were considering an abortion. We counseled two dozen girls during that time.

One went ahead with the abortion and the rest did the right thing and either kept the child or put the child up for adoption.

Over the years we have kept in touch with most of the women. None of the ones that chose life for their child regretted it. The one that got the abortion regretted it.

Only the really confused ones would use the murder of a child as a birth control method.

In the 1980s my wife and I participated in a church mission to counsel women that were considering an abortion. We counseled two dozen girls during that time.

One went ahead with the abortion and the rest did the right thing and either kept the child or put the child up for adoption.

Over the years we have kept in touch with most of the women. None of the ones that chose life for their child regretted it. The one that got the abortion regretted it.
Nine months may seem like a long time to a young lady, but it is temporary. Thus, a young lady can choose life for her offspring (yes, the pre-born is offspring) without having to give up her future plans. More should choose adoption over abortion.

Nine months may seem like a long time to a young lady, but it is temporary. Thus, a young lady can choose life for her offspring (yes, the pre-born is offspring) without having to give up her future plans. More should choose adoption over abortion.
What was really satisfying was to see the kids that grow up that were not aborted.

OK

Then give her an alternative when that guy skips town

Prenatal care, maternity care, job security and parental leave, low cost childcare

What was really satisfying was to see the kids that grow up that were not aborted.
My friend/college roommate from college, knocked up his high school girlfriend. She would have been a prime candidate for an abortion. She didn't. Even though her marriage to my roommate ended in divorce, I am happy to say her son grew up to be a great guy and "nephew" and is now married with two beautiful children of his own.

Fetuses aren't people.

Ironically, fetus is derived from Latin meaning "offspring" and these types of euphemisms are just not productive -- especially when an unborn child 2 minutes before birth is some how different than a delivered child with a severed umbilical chord.

Last edited:
especially when an unborn child 2 minutes before conception is some how different than a delivered child with a severed umbilical chord.
It is way different, actually. When the child is born, it actually starts to meet the criteria of "life"

1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death:
    "the origins of life"
    synonyms:
    existence · being · living · animation · aliveness · animateness · entity · sentience · creation · survival · viability · esse
  2. the existence of an individual human being or animal:
    "a disaster that claimed the lives of 266 Americans" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    person · human being · individual · mortal · soul · creature
  3. (one's life)
    the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being:

It is way different, actually. When the child is born, it actually starts to meet the criteria of "life"

1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death:
    "the origins of life"
    synonyms:
    existence · being · living · animation · aliveness · animateness · entity · sentience · creation · survival · viability · esse
  2. the existence of an individual human being or animal:
    "a disaster that claimed the lives of 266 Americans" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    person · human being · individual · mortal · soul · creature
  3. (one's life)
    the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being:
.. and this is where we would have to agree to disagree, as life begins much sooner than birth. A moving child in the womb, 4K photos, ultrasounds, etc all indicate life ...

Fetuses aren't people.

I think the point being mad is that men should have the same rights in choosing if they want to be fathers. Liberals talk about reason women have abortions including not being able to afford a baby and also not wanting a baby to impact their future career plans. Why shouldn't men have the same rights? In other words if a woman doesn't want to kill her baby the man should have a choice on if he wants to be a father.

The alternative is to put the child up for adoption.
Good answer

It meets the narrative that there are millions of loving families looking to adopt a beautiful baby

The reality is much different as unwanted children are bounced between uncaring foster families or sent to some home with dozens of other unwanted children

Fix the system, then ban abortion

Yet, people adorate a God who killed 99% of all humans over being pissed off.

Forum List

Back