‘Congratulations to George Floyd on 2 years of sobriety,’ Alabama gun store sign read

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
OIOZMVXDMZDADD3KHSRKRAQ2OE.PNG

A sign outside an east Alabama gun store mocking the death of George Floyd was shared widely on social media this weekend.

‘Congratulations to George Floyd on 2 years of sobriety,’ the sign outside Leesburg Guns stated.

The store is owned by Dr. Roger Nichols, a Cherokee County commissioner and veterinarian. A message left for him by AL.com was not immediately returned.

NBC13 went to the shop this week and the sign had been replaced with one that read, “Ya know what protects the 1st Amendment? The 2nd!” A reporter for the station said they were turned away by employees at his veterinary clinic.

‘Congratulations to George Floyd on 2 years of sobriety,’ Alabama gun store sign read

I guess I should have added a trigger warning.

A sign outside an east Alabama gun store mocking the death of George Floyd was shared widely on social media this weekend.

‘Congratulations to George Floyd on 2 years of sobriety,’ the sign outside Leesburg Guns stated.

The store is owned by Dr. Roger Nichols, a Cherokee County commissioner and veterinarian. A message left for him by AL.com was not immediately returned.

NBC13 went to the shop this week and the sign had been replaced with one that read, “Ya know what protects the 1st Amendment? The 2nd!” A reporter for the station said they were turned away by employees at his veterinary clinic.

It is true.

I guess I should have added a trigger warning.
Congradulations on being a dr. of dickheadedness.

No matter what one thinks about the gentleman in question, there was no excuse to put up such a tasteless sign.

(And, of course, no matter how much one may fear a certain group, there is no excuse to use rude terms to refer to any group. Just try your best to keep your distance.)

No matter what one thinks about the gentleman in question, there was no excuse to put up such a tasteless sign.

(And, of course, no matter how much one may fear a certain group, there is no excuse to use rude terms to refer to any group. Just try your best to keep your distance.)
I second this. I have a several family members who have been clean for years now and it is because they are not here anymore.

God bless you and my family members who are still here always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back