If you like Putin, man of action, you'll love this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
hitler1.jpg

For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy...

May by you should sponsor his run for POTUS??

I'm sure he'd get your vote.

My kind huh?? Seems you think I'm someone I'm not.

Oh well. You are just what you seem to be. An asshole.

• Banned

What part of this do you disagree with?

"For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy..."

Oh right, only the seven words...

Not surprising your one of his supporters. Ill pass.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Not surprising your one of his supports. Ill pass.
I don't support him in the slightest, he hated liberals, as do you. He's a man of action eh? Your kind of guy so tell us, if you can, what of his actions you disagree with? Less gun control? Banning abortion maybe? How about defending the borders or supporting the military?

"For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy..."

Sorry to disappoint but he more your type guy.

I'm sure he'll make a great POTUS for the likes of you.

After all it takes a racist to know a racist.

Sorry to disappoint but he more your type guy.

I'm sure he'll make a great POTUS for the likes of you.

After all it takes a racist to know a racist.
Do tell, what of his actions do you disagree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back