If You Had The Money, Would You Go To Mars?

If You Had The Money, Would You Go To Mars?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Need More Information

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe Not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
They could send death row inmates to Mars, if they agree to it. We save money on incarceration and appeals while getting them out of our hair. win-win

Elon Musk has proposed going to Mars and colonizing it. Now, he has written a paper updating his proposal for making this one-way journey. It'll cost $100K to $200K. I'm not sure what the danger to earth is since I'm a conservative. I am aware of the dangers of nuclear war, WW III, climate change, even Armageddon, but think we can make do with earth until it's time. Can anyone tell me why colonize Mars? I rather stay here on earth and colonize the moon and space stations for places to go in outer space. Colonizing the moon means we can come back and it also provides a way to get supplies to other space travelers.

spacex-interplanetary-transport-system-its-carbon-fiber-fuel-tank-size.jpg

New giant fuel tank made entirely of carbon fiber

"Musk further elaborated on his Mars plans in October during an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit. He outlined a four-stage process to inhabit Mars, explained how he'd create fuel and air on the planet, and disclosed his name for the main spaceship: Heart of Gold, a nod to the book "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.""

Elon Musk has published an outline of his audacious plan to colonize Mars with 1 million people

There is nothing of interest on Mars, it would be too boring for me.

Elon Musk is a crazy individual.

There's good and bad. The planet is uninhabitable :rolleyes:. It will cost a fortune. Scientists believe there is enough water there. It's a one-way trip. Liberals will die there.

Forum List

Back