If you dislike Christians, this is the video for you!

The Left woke brigade has become one big hate group hating on the only little group that it's okay to still hate. White straight Christians. These little girls think they're edge and cool--they're just stepping right in line. I'm not mad about it. All in the Book I read every day. I just think it's sad really.

Could be. I think the loudest Christian voices tend to be hateful against homosexuality around here. The quiet ones just don’t say anything.

I also think the same is true in how Christians refer to immigrants and black people.

I see a lot of hate from Christians around here.

Well, because I think the vaccines are crap, I've been told I should die and my family would be glad when I do.

Over vaccines. But that's all good.

Always look for who it's socially acceptable to get your hate on for.

The Left woke brigade has become one big hate group hating on the only little group that it's okay to still hate. White straight Christians. These little girls think they're edge and cool--they're just stepping right in line. I'm not mad about it. All in the Book I read every day. I just think it's sad really.

John 15:18-27 ESV​

“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father also. If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin, but now they have seen and hated both me and my Father. But the word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: ‘They hated me without a cause.’ “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me. And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.

I challenge you to name a single one, and prove it.

Of course you cannot do that because you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.
Sure, Cynthia Watson, 11 years old, died on March 4 1982, when Ronnie and Nancy visited her home.
Ronnie saw the ketchup on her plate next to her french fries.
Ronnie fed all her french fries to her dog.
She died that night.

Proof?
www. eat shit you fucking moron.

Sure, Cynthia Watson, 11 years old, died on March 4 1982, when Ronnie and Nancy visited her home.
She died that night.

Proof?
www. eat shit you fucking moron.
Your concession that you were lying to the USMB forum again is accepted.

Your concession that you were lying to the USMB forum again is accepted.

Wow, you must be a "genius', like your dear leader.
Nice catch.

Do you believe that opposition to same-sex lifestyles is hatred?
I support same-sex marriage.
I believe gays should be able to experience the pain and suffering that everyone else goes thru with state certified marriages.
Marriage between one man and one woman is just something the Pilgrims invented to punish Christians.
It's why so many men suffer from Erectile Dysfunction.

I will say that "many" Christians that pontificate about the sinfulness of same-sex relationships are often quiet about other sinful lifestyles such as gluttony, alcoholism, selfishness, etc.
I am of the mind that the majority of people--Christian, or not--are merely quiet about sexuality. I suspect when gluttons start up with Gluttony Pride Parades and National Gluttony Month, more people might feel pressed to say something. Any group who wants everyone to march to their particular drummer are going to notice those who do not--even the ones who do not care one way or the other.

I am of the mind that the majority of people--Christian, or not--are merely quiet about sexuality. I suspect when gluttons start up with Gluttony Pride Parades and National Gluttony Month, more people might feel pressed to say something. Any group who wants everyone to march to their particular drummer are going to notice those who do not--even the ones who do not care one way or the other.

Uh, we already have Glutton Pride.

1627748959164.png

The thing is, Christians have a whole network of support for their sexual preferences. Gay people don't.

‘A servant is not greater than his master.’
no, they have ruled mercilessly since making their religion -
1627750578822.png

those gals in the video - " Left woke brigade " - were having fun, nothing more but indeed they have never succeeded in capturing and making real the events of the 1st century, liberation theology, the religious itinerant truly gave their life for.

Fair point!

Gays are never on TV...and on a wide variety of channels? I am guessing you don't watch much TV.

Not until fairly recently... frankly, most of my lifetime, when gay people were portrayed on TV at all, they were portrayed as offensive stereotypes.

I'm old enough to remember when the Christian Right went apeshit over "Hello, Sidney", where Tony Randall played a gay man. He wasn't having sex at all, he was just playing a character who was gay.

Forum List

Back