If you could remove or add to the constitution what would it be?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Interesting to see what you all
Would do if you had the votes

Make voting mandatory. Make tampering with the vote a crime equal to treason.

The budget has to be balanced, and Congress cannot steal funds by voting to tap the Social Security system.

Another flaw is failure of the Congress to discipline itself. Today's discipline is one of clever manipulation of the people's money into Congressional pockets.

For some reason, the Democrats decided that to get what they want, they have to get money from governments that are given handouts in the form of sending over a Vice President to intimidate third world countries on the dole out of up to 1/3 of what they were given so the Democrats can beat up Republicans with all that money they extorted with Biden's pressure to put money Congress appropriated to foreign countries into the DNC Party campaign funds. I can't believe Biden is not in jail right now because of his career in extorting funds from countries who just received a lot of money from taxpayers in the United States due to House extortion cooperation.

That's just so wrong, letting Joe Biden off the hook because he was a Vice-President.

Criminal acts is why he is important. That's wrong, too.

• Banned
The budget has to be balanced, and Congress cannot steal funds by voting to tap the Social Security system.

Another flaw is failure of the Congress to discipline itself. Today's discipline is one of clever manipulation of the people's money into Congressional pockets.

For some reason, the Democrats decided that to get what they want, they have to get money from governments that are given handouts in the form of sending over a Vice President to intimidate third world countries on the dole out of up to 1/3 of what they were given so the Democrats can beat up Republicans with all that money they extorted with Biden's pressure to put money Congress appropriated to foreign countries into the DNC Party campaign funds. I can't believe Biden is not in jail right now because of his career in extorting funds from countries who just received a lot of money from taxpayers in the United States due to House extortion cooperation.

That's just so wrong, letting Joe Biden off the hook because he was a Vice-President.

Term limits and if you get below a certain rating you get tarred and feathered

So you want more AOC's?

Screenshot_2019-09-21 1569023127843 png (PNG Image, 1500 × 3719 pixels) - Scaled (23%).png
Screenshot_2019-09-21 1569023127843 png (PNG Image, 1500 × 3719 pixels).png
pg 4.png

Attachments

• pg 3.png
    pg 3.png
    216 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
So you want to force us to vote?
Force? What would you force Americans to do if you could rewire American democracy? All I am asking is that Americans participate in their government. It's a small burden that would result in a much better run country. Voting would have to be something like a national holiday where every effort would be made to make voting easy and quick.

So you want more AOC's?
How would that give us more AOC

So you want to force us to vote?
Force? What would you force Americans to do if you could rewire American democracy? All I am asking is that Americans participate in their government. It's a small burden that would result in a much better run country. Voting would have to be something like a national holiday where every effort would be made to make voting easy and quick.
I don't think I would go as far as making voting mandatory but I wouldn't mind giving any person time off to vote if they wanted it. I would want voter ID also. Unless you are worried that minorities are too stupid to obtain one or continue to hold onto.

Pre woman voting,, did we see life long politicians? I just feel like woman are so easily brainwashed they will vote year after year for the same old people. I’m wondering when it was just tax payers voting did we see shorter terms? Any historians in here?

( and no disrespect to my conservative woman) you are a different breed. You use your brain not emotion

Forum List

Back