If You Believe in White Supremacy, Vote the Straight Democratic Ticket

Well this is embarrassing for the party of slavery.
On your phone you can increase the size with 2 fingers

View attachment 454079
I know you really want that to be important to somebody cause you RWNJs post that or something similar every day. You just don't understand that what was happening 150 years ago isn't what is happening in the world today. That's OK. You think it might work, and we get a good laugh out of your goofy effort. Win / Win

The Irish celebrate their history for one day a year on St. Patrick's day. Some say it's more about getting drunk but I disagree. Italians have Columbus day which might be based on faulty historic facts. Mostly democrats have pushed for an entire month devoted to Black history. Maybe it's about payback but it does more to separate the races than to unite them. My guess is that it is the intent. The democrat party thrives on racial unrest and and anger.

The black community is deserting the party of filthy fucking animals. That's why they need Dominion to steal elections.

And always will.

No question that good old fashioned American stupidity, the kind you represent, will keep the Republican Party afloat for years to come.

Forum List

Back