If you believe in aliens, can you still believe in God?

I actually said that in the first post. Look again. But of course you would only come here to bash me.

Well who the FUCK exactly EVER argued that aliens created humans?

And given that you did grunt out that notion in your OP, how is it that your 2nd "question" hasn't been answered already?

Anyway: Of course a God who can create an entire Universe and all the life we know of on planet Earth COULD also have created "life" in places we can barely even discern.

But why would ANYONE assume that humanity got "created" by aliens?

Given the constraints of the vast distances involved and the limits on how fast objects can travel through space, is there any credible evidence that any other (alien) race has ever visited us or even could? And if they can't even GET here, how the fuck could they be involved in "creating" us?

That's why I asked for opinions and a discussion. Dickhead.

I have heard people suggest that.

I heard people suggest that you might have a brain in your pinhead, ya puss. But there's no evidence for that proposition either.

Well who the FUCK exactly EVER argued that aliens created humans?

And given that you did grunt out that notion in your OP, how is it that your 2nd "question" hasn't been answered already?

Anyway: Of course a God who can create an entire Universe and all the life we know of on planet Earth COULD also have created "life" in places we can barely even discern.

But why would ANYONE assume that humanity got "created" by aliens?

Given the constraints of the vast distances involved and the limits on how fast objects can travel through space, is there any credible evidence that any other (alien) race has ever visited us or even could? And if they can't even GET here, how the fuck could they be involved in "creating" us?

I heard people suggest that you might have a brain in your pinhead, ya puss. But there's no evidence for that proposition either.

How cute, you still can't accept that ass beating I gave you when I first joined the board and you have to chase me around and bitch to get rid of those wounds. Asswipe. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How cute, you still can't accept that ass beating I gave you when I first joined the board and you have to chase me around and bitch to get rid of those wounds. Asswipe. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have never inflicted an ass beating on anybody, you pathetic cockroach. It is beyond quibble that the only time I engaged with you, I smeared you all over the ground.

See how easy it is to say?

The difference is, I actually did kick you proverbial ass.

Anyway, your shattered petty ego aside, I note that while you ask for a discussion, you have managed to duck the only salient point raised in the "discussion."

I presume that even a moron such as you agrees that no natural objects (other than light itself and their photons and such) are able to travel at light speed. I further will give you enough credit to presume that you aren't contending that man-made (or alien-made) technology is able to create a craft that can travel at light speed.

Now, given the enormous distances between the stars, and the incredibly slow nature of interstellar travel over such distances, it would SEEM that even YOU would thus have to acknowledge that it is quite unlikely that any "alien" race has ever traversed that distance to come HERE of all places. (And why would they? They haven't done so since the invention of the radio, right? So what would have drawn them to us, back in our pre-homo sapiens evolutionary development days?)

So, logic appears to suggest that we have never been visited by any space-faring alien race. Or do you disagree for some reason?

And if we have never even been visited by such a race, then how could they have "created" the human race?

See if you can focus on the topic in your own thread. :cool:

Last edited:
Where did I say we have ever been visited by another life? Talking to yourself still?

You want to spread some information if you know about it, go ahead.

Don't throw questions at me.

Where did I say we have ever been visited by another life? Talking to yourself still?

Well, dopey, you STARTED a thread and asked for a discussion, you idiot.

Thus, you have invited some questions.

And I did not say you claimed that we have ever been visited by another life, you idiot.

I was posing some basic premises to elucidate the discussion.

ALL over your pin head.

Alas.

If you believe in aliens, can you still believe in God?

Of course you can, God is after all an alien.
He lives somewhwhere else, not on earth.

If he existed of course ;)

Last edited:

And I did not say you claimed that we have ever been visited by another life, you idiot.

ALL over your pin head.

Alas.

Yeah the normal people know how to have a discussion.

And we spoke.

You're a animal who came here to bash not discuss.

Don't ever come in a friendly discussion trying to bash the OP.

You could have started off well, it decided to the opposite.

Last edited:

ALL over your pin head.

Alas.

And we spoke.

No. You are a silly petty little asshole who started a "discussion" but then ducks any and every opportunity to participate in it. You may be a pointless idiot, but at least you have no value at anything in life. :lol:

This is why you got your ass kicked by me the last time we chatted. You are defective in every way.

:clap2:

ALL over your pin head.

Alas.

And we spoke.

No. You are a silly petty little asshole who started a "discussion" but then ducks any and every opportunity to participate in it. You may be a pointless idiot, but at least you have no value at anything in life. :lol:

This is why you got your ass kicked by me the last time we chatted. You are defective in every way.

:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great old classic liability, starts off with douchebaggery

Then declares victory. Fuck off you ignoramus

So victorious he neggs me like an animal he is.

Quit whining about what I did to your ass months ago.

Last edited:
What an insane psychotic child.

Declaring the thread should be closed, then somehow wants to jump into a discussion.

I find this op a bit strange but not in terms of Liability's point of view.

About Aliens and god. Heres ia s imple question flow chart to follow

1)Is god an intelligent being--yes or no.

1A. If no--then we are outside the Western faith on God and you have to re-examine why in believe in such a good.

1B If yes then tell us, did your god create this planet? yes or no

If no, Go back to question 1 A
If yes, then where is god from? If you say from Earth, re-examine the logic of your response. If you realized that god can not possibly be from Earth, then you have hit upon the problem God is an Alien.

You can add in the concept that heaven is in another dimension, then God is a trans-dimensional being and thus still an alien.

Or you can add in that God is sp[lit when God have children such Jesus but the children are still part of god and make up god. This suggest that God is unlike any living thing on Earth and is still an alien.

In short, God is an alien according to Christian belief. Why it is considered blasphemy to believe in aliens has more to do with your not logically considering your religions claims and solely relying on your intuition about what is or is not true.

Yes I do believe he is intelligent.

In fact in Islam he has a name called the governor.

That doesn't prove he is intelligent but we believe he does work.

No. I don't believe God is from the earth.

Muslims believe God is in the Arsh.

You see the shape of the universe? Outside of that.

We believe the universe compared to his throne is the size of a ring in a desert.

That's how big his throne is.

We believe he is there.

The spirit world teaches that we live in a God created universe, which is just one dimension of many.
There are many, many inhabited planets, and we ourselves may have incarnated on other worlds, and may do again. There are planets that are much more evolved than ours and planets that are at an earleir stage of development. We incarnate on the world most suitable for our stage of evolution.

I do not think it likely that aliens have visited us in space ships, because they are so far away.
But all we have to do to be able to visit them is die.

Tell me your opinion.

I personally see it as blasphemy. But I think it would be an interesting topic.

Since it seems many people do believe in aliens.

Now I don't mean believing in anther intelligent species, I could believe that.

But if you believe they created us, is it still reasonable to say you believe in God?

Well Duhhh!
According to the bible God is an alien.

The spirit world teaches that we live in a God created universe, which is just one dimension of many.
There are many, many inhabited planets, and we ourselves may have incarnated on other worlds, and may do again. There are planets that are much more evolved than ours and planets that are at an earleir stage of development. We incarnate on the world most suitable for our stage of evolution.

I do not think it likely that aliens have visited us in space ships, because they are so far away.
But all we have to do to be able to visit them is die.

I could get you a travel voucher without your dying to get it.

Tell me your opinion.

But if you believe they created us, is it still reasonable to say you believe in God?

Since God created us, why would it be hard to believe He created other life forms on other planets.

I don't see any conflict. I suppose it would come down to just what it is you believe about God.

Tell me your opinion.

Did your pedophile pig fucker say something about there not being aliens?

Forum List

Back