If/when Trump is re-elected who could/should hold key roles in his administration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m hoping he’ll find the hardest-core, most pissed off, most aggressive person for each and every position.
I’m thinking DeSantis at V.P. to set up his POTUS run in 2028, I’d like to see Stephen Miller at Sec of Homeland Security with help from Tom Homan and Tucker Carlson….and with full carte blanche to run all border/immigration functions.
Sec of State?
Sec of Defense?
AG?

Your thoughts?

I’m hoping he’ll find the hardest-core, most pissed off, most aggressive person for each and every position.
I’m thinking DeSantis at V.P. to set up his POTUS run in 2028, I’d like to see Stephen Miller at Sec of Homeland Security with help from Tom Homan and Tucker Carlson….and with full carte blanche to run all border/immigration functions.
Sec of State?
Sec of Defense?
AG?

Your thoughts?
These guys are a definite.
qanonshaman_gettyimages_072321.jpg

Sec of State?
Sec of Defense?
AG?

Your thoughts?
Well, the country is in a mess now because because Biden appoints people with no experience to be inclusive so, what you're saying is that Trump would basically be doing the very same thing, appointing people just to carry out a revenge war.

Sec of State?
Sec of Defense?
AG?

Your thoughts?
Well, the country is in a mess now because Biden appoints inexperienced people based on inclusiveness and you're saying that Trump should appoint people based on a revenge factor. Not much difference.

Well, the country is in a mess now because Biden appoints inexperienced people based on inclusiveness and you're saying that Trump should appoint people based on a revenge factor. Not much difference.
No, I’m saying Trump should appoint people who are faithfully committed to destroying all things and all people Left.

IMHO the other GOP nominees running for president would make a decent cabinet. Way better than Biden's:

Nikki Haley (VP)
Vivek (Energy or Transportation)
Pence (DHS)
Christie (AG)
Tim Scott (HHS)
Mike Pompeo (DOD)
Treasury? Mick Mulvaney

Trump's old cabinet was just fine:
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Gina Haspel
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur L. Ross, Jr.
Secretary of Education Elisabeth Prince DeVos
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Benjamin S. Carson, Sr.
Secretary of the Interior David Bernhardt
Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia
Director of the Office of Management and Budget Russ Vought
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe
Administrator of the Small Business Administration Jovita Carranza
Secretary of Transportation Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows

Sec of State?
Sec of Defense?
AG?

Your thoughts?
1690468004275.jpeg

Sec of State?
Sec of Defense?
AG?

Your thoughts?
It isn't about who could or should. It's about who is stupid and batshit crazy enough to go to work for Trump now.

His last Administration was so full of swamp creatures that it ended up being the most corrupt administration in history.

Everyone who went to work for Trump ended up scandalized, in prison, or disbarred.

Just ask one of Trump's most recent hires, Devin Nunes, one of Trump's most devoted lickspittles, how stupid he feels for leaving a cushy powerful Congressional job to help Trump launch his failed social media company. :lol:

Or ask Trump's lawyer who was tricked into committing perjury by Trump when he signed a document stating Trump had turned over all government property he had wrongfully taken with him.

You would have to be one of the slimiest, dumbest, clueless grifters of all time to go to work in a second Trump Administration.

It isn't about who could or should. It's about who is stupid and batshit crazy enough to go to work for Trump now.

His last Administration was so full of swamp creatures that it ended up being the most corrupt administration in history.

Everyone who went to work for Trump ended up scandalized, in prison, or disbarred.

Just ask one of Trump's most recent hires, Devin Nunes, one of Trump's most devoted lickspittles, how stupid he feels for leaving a cushy powerful Congressional job to help Trump launch his failed social media company. :lol:

Or ask Trump's lawyer who was tricked into committing perjury by Trump when he signed a document stating Trump had turned over all government property he had wrongfully taken with him.

You would have to be one of the slimiest, dumbest, clueless grifters of all time to go to work in a second Trump Administration.
Dont forget about Reagan...

Forum List

Back