If We Weren't Headed For World War III Before, I Do Believe That We Are Headed There Now

Russia is the master of Bluffs. Bluff, bluff, bluff. That's all they can do. Putin knows that if he launches even a tactical nuke, all of NATO will pounce. No matter what he does, NATO will will pounce. He can't take on all of NATO and all of its nukes, and he knows it. Right now he's just blowing smoke out his ass.

I wonder what's going on in his generals heads. I wonder if they're thinking, "if we don't do something about this guy, he's going to get us all killed".
Two good reasons from you already to suggest thete's nothing to worry about!

1. Even if putin tries to start a nuclear war, his Generals will stop him.

2. Russia really doesn't have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world 3 or 4 times over.

3. my contribution: They're all outdated duds anyway.

If you point out his ignorance and he has no logical retort, you insulted him. He is just too poorly educated to take part.

Well then can you kindly explain to me what Russia has to do with my OP? Are they the only country with nukes or something?

And I've been feeling this way ever since Kamala Harris opened her mouth up about the US having an alliance with North Korea. I know they're saying that it was a gaffe, but I don't trust the democrats at all. Her having said that could cause nuclear war for two reasons. One,.. people who believe this could become enraged and overthrow the government and that would eventually start a war within a domino affect and two,.. call me crazy but I do believe that the democrats currently in charge of the government could very well be headed for ruling the world. In other words, as crazy as it sounds and even though I don't have a very high IQ, I don't put anything past them at this point.

OK. you are crazy!

Russia is the master of Bluffs. Bluff, bluff, bluff. That's all they can do. Putin knows that if he launches even a tactical nuke, all of NATO will pounce. No matter what he does, NATO will will pounce. He can't take on all of NATO and all of its nukes, and he knows it. Right now he's just blowing smoke out his ass.

I wonder what's going on in his generals heads. I wonder if they're thinking, "if we don't do something about this guy, he's going to get us all killed".
If Putin is going to be murdered by his own people, what does he care if he launches a few nukes on the US or other countries? Just sayin...

Well then can you kindly explain to me what Russia has to do with my OP? Are they the only country with nukes or something?

North Korea is on the backburner on todays episode of "Who will Start WWIII?"

It is rumored however, that in the very near future, North Korea will have built a boat, with impressive capabilities. Given the right wind direction and current, this boat could be capable of reaching Japan. They also will have the capability of launching a rocket, without being powered by Baking Soda and Vinegar.

If Putin is going to be murdered by his own people, what does he care if he launches a few nukes on the US or other countries? Just sayin...

You think he carries his nuke button in his pocket? Someone is in charge of overseeing that button, and others would be in charge of plotting coordinates, commanding, etc. If he tries to start a nuclear war, I would not be surprised if he was assasinated before he could say, "You there, give me that red bu-"

In his addled mind, everything. And Nope, they are not the only ones with nukes and if he ever let one fly, the world would be doomed by mutually assured destruction. Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance | Arms Control Association

I didn't think that Russia had anything to do with what I said but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something lol yet of course they can get involved though if North Korea and the Democrats wind up starting something.

And I've been feeling this way ever since Kamala Harris opened her mouth up about the US having an alliance with North Korea. I know they're saying that it was a gaffe, but I don't trust the democrats at all. Her having said that could cause nuclear war for two reasons. One,.. people who believe this could become enraged and overthrow the government and that would eventually start a war within a domino affect and two,.. call me crazy but I do believe that the democrats currently in charge of the government could very well be headed for ruling the world. In other words, as crazy as it sounds and even though I don't have a very high IQ, I don't put anything past them at this point.
Hello Crazy...

I didn't think that Russia had anything to do with what I said but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something lol yet of course they can get involved though if North Korea and the Democrats wind up starting something.
The Dems would never start anything with Trump's lover.

You think he carries his nuke button in his pocket? Someone is in charge of overseeing that button, and others would be in charge of plotting coordinates, commanding, etc. If he tries to start a nuclear war, I would not be surprised if he was assasinated before he could say, "You there, give me that red bu-"
You dont think like a Russian, just like you dont think like an American Marxist. They would in a heart beat blow the shit out of US just because they hate US so much...

Well, why do you think Trump had to be destroyed?

His presidency delayed World War Three under Warrior Queen Hillary by FOUR long years.

And the oligarchy and its cocksucking war pigs are fucking PISSED.

They got blue balled by Trump, and only oceans of human blood will satisfy them now.

Forum List

Back