If we take away the Nationalistic ideals

The right to peacefully assemble is guaranteed in the Constitution. The problem comes when peaceful assembly turns violent. With all due respects to the Va. State Troopers who were killed in a helicopter crash, the Police handled the situation badly and of course the MSM used the tragedy as political propaganda. Most of the demonstrators were there to enjoy the day. Who were the thugs who were seen getting off buses armed with bats and helmets and protective vests? Were they outside agitators hired by shadowy left wing agency?

The right to peacefully assemble is guaranteed in the Constitution. The problem comes when peaceful assembly turns violent. With all due respects to the Va. State Troopers who were killed in a helicopter crash, the Police handled the situation badly and of course the MSM used the tragedy as political propaganda. Most of the demonstrators were there to enjoy the day. Who were the thugs who were seen getting off buses armed with bats and helmets and protective vests? Were they outside agitators hired by shadowy left wing agency?

Nothing says "fun" like an angry mob with torches.....

Well... torches are better to see with than lighting a car or house on fire.. :D

Well... torches are better to see with than lighting a car or house on fire.. :D

It's like nobody's heard of the flashlight.

TN, you thanked a post about a "shadowy left wing agency"?

What are you on today?

What are you on today?

The right to peacefully assemble is guaranteed in the Constitution. The problem comes when peaceful assembly turns violent. With all due respects to the Va. State Troopers who were killed in a helicopter crash, the Police handled the situation badly and of course the MSM used the tragedy as political propaganda.

What are you on today?

The right to peacefully assemble is guaranteed in the Constitution. The problem comes when peaceful assembly turns violent. With all due respects to the Va. State Troopers who were killed in a helicopter crash, the Police handled the situation badly and of course the MSM used the tragedy as political propaganda.

Yeah, and then he slipped the conspiracy theory shit in at the end.

Frankly, using tragedies for political propaganda is something the President does well..... if only the perpetrator was a little darker, or Muslim.

What are you on today?

Frankly, using tragedies for political propaganda is something the President does well..... if only the perpetrator was a little darker, or Muslim.
Them being bused in like that would make anyone question it. Does it not you?

What are you on today?

Do you know how many of the White Nationalists came from other places? The driver of the Charger, for one. I'm not claiming some "shadowy rightest organization" got them there.

The First Amendment doesn't apply to just locals.

What are you on today?

Do you know how many of the White Nationalists came from other places? The driver of the Charger, for one. I'm not claiming some "shadowy rightest organization" got them there.

Being bused in together was my point.

What are you on today?

So? Doesn't make it "shadowy."

I said it would make people question it.

People with common interests charter a bus together.

Suspicious!

Suspicious!
You also have to consider other forms of protests have been funded by groups.
I know you wont even consider it. Even thinking about it probably gives you the shivers. And thats ok.

Suspicious!
I know you wont even consider it. Even thinking about it probably gives you the shivers. And thats ok.

It's not the funding that I object to. It's the "shadowy group" conspiracy fuckwittery that I scoff at.

Suspicious!

It's not the funding that I object to. It's the "shadowy group" conspiracy fuckwittery that I scoff at.
I would have assumed thats what that meant.

Forum List

Back