If we all came from 2 people

yea, it also says no plants and no water

Are you just trolling or do you have a point?
Lol There was man before water and oxygen? How did that work out?
"not a man to till the ground"
How else could someone interpret that?
A lack of rain to water crops does not mean no rain.
Water is already in the 2nd verse.
See, i have thought that but the verse says there is no plants because god hasnt yet sent rain. Wasnt day three vegetation?
Would you eat crabgrass?
The grass and herbs were the roots that didn’t sprout until Adam prayed.
But the verse still states god has yet to send rain. Why?

why is incest frowned upon? Its human history Lol
Did We All Come from Adam and Eve?
Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.
Look up the Human Genome project I think you will find thier findings very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have read it. It was also mentioned here, earlier.
It has been a while for me, but if I remember correctly their conclusions were RNA from one mother is in existance today and 1200 different male dna strands showing up today!
Indeed. But there was also other humans alive. I found it interesting they said the first man and woman likely never knew each other..
Also, those tests cant be too accurate. Mitochondrial DNA can disappear.
But still interesting!
Help me out here--how do the first man and woman not know each other? How did these chickens lay the egg without "knowing" each other?
Thats what got me! lol
However, i will admit, i am just a simpleton so i might not have understood the terminology but thats what i got out of it.

Are you just trolling or do you have a point?
Lol There was man before water and oxygen? How did that work out?
"not a man to till the ground"
How else could someone interpret that?
A lack of rain to water crops does not mean no rain.
Water is already in the 2nd verse.
See, i have thought that but the verse says there is no plants because god hasnt yet sent rain. Wasnt day three vegetation?
Would you eat crabgrass?
The grass and herbs were the roots that didn’t sprout until Adam prayed.
But the verse still states god has yet to send rain. Why?
You’re gonna love this...
Rain is a result of human exhalation.
We speak evil, our weather is horrendous.

Interesting article although i dont believe they could ever know how many people we descended from.

The bible clearly indicates that more then Adam and Eve existed. Remember Cane he left and lived with OTHER humans, nor does it say that Adam and Eve's offspring mated with one another.
how many?
...they would've had to have incest or they would've died out
the birthrate was not high at all....life expectancy was not high...no modern medicine ....more maternal deaths--less prenatal care
...so if more than Adam and Eve existed, was this through evolution?

Life expectancy was very, very high.

And large families were the norm and were encouraged.

Look up the Human Genome project I think you will find thier findings very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been a while for me, but if I remember correctly their conclusions were RNA from one mother is in existance today and 1200 different male dna strands showing up today!
Indeed. But there was also other humans alive. I found it interesting they said the first man and woman likely never knew each other..
But still interesting!
If the finding were correct
But still interesting!
Help me out here--how do the first man and woman not know each other? How did these chickens lay the egg without "knowing" each other?
The conclusion was it was possible the first man and women did not know each other, they may have. There are more than one route to the same place in the track geneticaly speaking. This gives no real conclusions as to the first man and women. It does give evidence toward some sort of catasrophic event that dwindled homo sapiens down to just a few people at one time for only one mother line to have survived. We likely almost disappeared at some time or another!

Some Jews believe Adam and Eve are buried in a cave in a mountain. Have they ever tried to find the bones?

But still interesting!
But still interesting!
The conclusion was it was possible the first man and women did not know each other, they may have. There are more than one route to the same place in the track geneticaly speaking. This gives no real conclusions as to the first man and women. It does give evidence toward some sort of catasrophic event that dwindled homo sapiens down to just a few people at one time for only one mother line to have survived. We likely almost disappeared at some time or another!
I dont doubt the last sentence a bit. It wouldnt surprise me if humans were older than they think as well. And im not just talking about finding a skeleton that moves it back 50K years, im talking much older.
Human history is something we will probably never nail down completely and that is a shame :/

But still interesting!
But still interesting!
I dont doubt the last sentence a bit. It wouldnt surprise me if humans were older than they think as well. And im not just talking about finding a skeleton that moves it back 50K years, im talking much older.
Human history is something we will probably never nail down completely and that is a shame :/
We have evidence of home sapiens as far back as 150k right now. That does not mean we do not find some thing 250k tomarrow!

Some Jews believe Adam and Eve are buried in a cave in a mountain. Have they ever tried to find the bones?
Hebron.
Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob and Leah are buried there.
Thats the one!
Do you know if they ever tried excavations?
There are stories of people who went down to the area where they are buried and came out insane.
Be my guest.
I would take my chances for answers!

Hebron.
Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob and Leah are buried there.
Thats the one!
Do you know if they ever tried excavations?
There are stories of people who went down to the area where they are buried and came out insane.
Be my guest.
Im halfway there anyways. It would be worth taking that chance. Im reading about it now.

But still interesting!
But still interesting!
We have evidence of home sapiens as far back as 150k right now. That does not mean we do not find some thing 250k tomarrow!
Aww hek, last year they found a homo sapien skull in Morocco that was over 300K years old!

Maybe I'm too stupid to believe that a vengeful ghost from a book is real? Is that it? Is it?

If that's the case, your only motive for being on this thread is to troll those in a productive conversation. Isn't that trolling? Is that prohibited by the rules here?
If my questions are too probing for you, then back off. Pretty simple really.

You're being responded to. You just don't seem to be able to handle the truth.
So what's the truth that I'm missing?

You wrote:

"That peter quote means that time doesn't matter when you're with god. Please try again."

Your explanation cites NOTHING in support of the position whereas I said that God does not reckon time the same way men do... and what you said was little more than paraphrasing my point.
I'm just saying that that's what those words mean, in case you didn't know.

But still interesting!
But still interesting!
Aww hek, last year they found a homo sapien skull in Morocco that was over 300K years old!
Can extreme heat age a skeleton?

If that's the case, your only motive for being on this thread is to troll those in a productive conversation. Isn't that trolling? Is that prohibited by the rules here?
If my questions are too probing for you, then back off. Pretty simple really.

You're being responded to. You just don't seem to be able to handle the truth.
So what's the truth that I'm missing?

You wrote:

"That peter quote means that time doesn't matter when you're with god. Please try again."

Your explanation cites NOTHING in support of the position whereas I said that God does not reckon time the same way men do... and what you said was little more than paraphrasing my point.
I'm just saying that that's what those words mean, in case you didn't know.
Time is a restriction of the movement of matter.

But still interesting!
Extreme heat can break collagen and make bones fragile. Im thinking its around 200 degrees

Extreme heat can break collagen and make bones fragile. Im thinking its around 200 degrees
Search for the Malbim on the flood.
The Earth’s core came to the surface.

Forum List

Back