if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

the Army of the Potomac was liberal now?

BTW

The Army of the Potomac had a tough time with the Army of Northern Virginia. It wasn't as easy as you claim, but then you are good at making shit up.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

That's a bit of stretch.
Here in Conservative Southern America, most people can't shoot straight if their lives depended on it, let alone something like a moving target. Hell, I've gone hunting with people and seen them miss sleeping targets.

No, if Libs and Cons went to war, what'd you see is a hilarious fight where 99% of shots miss and a bunch of people who think war is like Call of Duty where "OMG 360 NO SCOPE" reigns supreme.

And then the military shows up and wipes the floor with the civvies.

WOW! really you expect everyone to believe that lie.
Nice try.
Or maybe you don't live in the United States, pardon me.

You mean people like you who benefit from the real hard work of the middle class. The romney lovers who don't work only sit and have others work and they rob the benefits.
Yes that makes good logic.
Sit there and believe what you will.
:clap2:

Considering many libs have a "What can someone else do for me that I could do for myself" mentality I think they would get their asses handed to them quite promptly

I would guess most of my Republican brethren have taken the same as I.....Nothing.

Why does no one see that there is already a war going on right now between the two defined sides, and yet it has only been a "war of words" and propaganda so far, but the defining lines between the two have been drawn, and this be it all over political strengths, cultural differences and the ideologies involved, also along religious lines just as well, so someone finally throws this question out there to see what the next moves may be, and what might the what if's could be also ? If a war were to break out in actual physical actions taken, otherwise I guess this is what many responders to this query are actually playing with in their heads and many responses given, so I think the nation as a whole will lose after studying the social networks on such a war of words that is going on right now.

The reason the nation will lose as a whole, is because we have always had diversity here, but the will to push even further and further into separating into tribes or factions could actually result eventually into physical actions being taken by one side or the other if not careful, but Lord I hope not as this would undermine our constitutional and structural systems big time. Anything could be possible in this world, as man is in it and he is far from perfect in his resolve for such issues, and this as it has been seen over the years or in the not so distant past.

Nice try.

You mean people like you who benefit from the real hard work of the middle class. The romney lovers who don't work only sit and have others work and they rob the benefits.
Yes that makes good logic.
Sit there and believe what you will.

I would guess most of my Republican brethren have taken the same as I.....Nothing.

Unless you want to throw out that I drive on the roads so I'm dependent on government bullshit.
I have never used food stamps or any other gov programs. I was taught it was a bad thing to be a drain on my country.
You appear to be one of those who think that if someone has money they stole it from a poor guy.

Nice try.

Unless you want to throw out that I drive on the roads so I'm dependent on government bullshit.
I have never used food stamps or any other gov programs. I was taught it was a bad thing to be a drain on my country.
You appear to be one of those who think that if someone has money they stole it from a poor guy.

Did you receive a free public school education? did your children? Did you take a tax deduction for your kids?
Is there a difference in someone who takes money to feed there kids and someone who takes public money to educate them?

Free stuff

Nice try.

Did you receive a free public school education? did your children? Did you take a tax deduction for your kids?
Is there a difference in someone who takes money to feed there kids and someone who takes public money to educate them?

Free stuff
Being educated in the government system or driving on road ways was and/or still is free eh ? WOW, I thought always that the good working class citizens of America whom were paying their taxes, ummm had allowed the government to invest in the public school systems & roadways etc. by way of these taxes being paid into them from across America.

Now there is a group of vast individuals in America, for whom makes sure that they receive all that they can get for free, because they won't work for nothing, but they can sure have babies & more babies & even more babies while living it up on the government dole, and yes in these cases for free.

This is why the many good "working class" members of our society had abandoned the public systems in everyway that they could possibly, because it began to be filled by a majority of those whom came from families that thought and then taught their kids that those whom came there with money or came from families with money, well they were evil thieves who stole that money from them, because for people to have money and others not to outside of the government leveling the playing field for all, makes the ones whom magically have money somehow the bad guy's. Now do you see the problems found yet in all of this ? Ok now just multiply it by thousands and you have your answers. The government has been a real problematic player in all of this (gaining more and more power), and people are finally figuring it all out.

There isn't and never has been any such thing as FREE STUFF for working class tax payers, unless you are among those whom know how to milk or play the government entitlement or safety net systems as they are called, where as they have figured out what the rest of us haven't yet, but now we have figured it out as the government that is in charge currently ((loves)) the power over these masses that it gives them, so they want these masses who are or have become dependent to rise onward in the numbers, so (the feds) can gain even more control than it has right now in the situation. Get it ?

Last edited:

Free stuff
Being educated in the government system or driving on road ways was and/or still is free eh ? WOW, I thought always that the good working class citizens of America whom were paying their taxes, ummm had allowed the government to invest in the public school systems & roadways etc. by way of these taxes being paid into them from across America.

Now there is a group of vast individuals in America, for whom makes sure that they receive all that they can get for free, because they won't work for nothing, but they can sure have babies & more babies & even more babies while living it up on the government dole, and yes in these cases for free.

This is why the many good "working class" members of our society had abandoned the public systems in everyway that they could possibly, because it began to be filled by a majority of those whom came from families that thought and then taught their kids that those whom came there with money or came from families with money, well they were evil thieves who stole that money from them, because for people to have money and others not to outside of the government leveling the playing field for all, makes the ones whom magically have money somehow the bad guy's. Now do you see the problems found yet in all of this ? Ok now just multiply it by thousands and you have your answers. The government has been a real problematic player in all of this (gaining more and more power), and people are finally figuring it all out.

Wrong again......your tax dollars do not come close to what it cost to educate you or your children. You taking an annual deduction for your kids is other taxpayers making up for your choice to have kids

You get a tax deduction for your mortgage? why should other taxpayers make up for you wanting to have a house?

You are a freeloader living off the government

Last edited:
Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

Me, because the retard extremist from both sides would kill each other off and it would make for great TV.

Free stuff

Wrong again......your tax dollars do not come close to what it cost to educate you or your children. You taking an annual deduction for your kids is other taxpayers making up for your choice to have kids

You get a tax deduction for your mortgage? why should other taxpayers make up for you wanting to have a house?

You are a freeloader living off the government
My tax dollars don't come close eh ? So you know how much money the government takes in eh? Interesting! Since you know this information, do you know how much money is wasted of our tax moneys that is always taken in (I mean you should if you know the latter), and so I should have no benefits at all by my tax dollars paid into this system is what you are saying, and if I take some of these benefits offered, then I have taken something in advantage of for free in your thinking ?

Currently the tax payers aren't getting enough in value of return from this government by way of the taxes that we are sending them. Why ? It's because they have a spending problem that has been out of control, and they had finally reached a level that threw the flags up for the tax paying working class citizens who are being fleeced by this government now. Now if the government has a problem with getting the rich to pay their fair share, that is another problem, but we have been paying more than our fair share as working class citizens, and it can no longer ride upon the backs of we the working class citizens alone, especially in all that has gone on.

The rich don't want to pay into the system as they should I think, because it doesn't provide them with what they as a class of people require within the school systems, the roadway systems, the entitlement systems to be run within reason, and also the holding up of their religious ideals, values and freedoms in that respect any longer (under attack) exedra, exedra. Otherwise the government has been taking their money in the past, but then turning around and creating systems and views that are totally anti-American against them, so I don't blame them when they figure out all the loop holes, and how to get around the government in many ways, and this because of all the anti-this and anti-that in which the government was doing against them. So now the government is trying to forcibly bring them back into the fold, but it is offering nothing in good change for them to feel comfortable in joining the government systems again, as they feel the government will just rob them, while throwing it all away on down the road into more anti-American activity, and empowering itself and the people against those who have been able to remain above the culture wars that are found within, and have been all around them now for decades.

Last edited:
Nice try.

Free stuff

None of those are FREE. My parents paid plenty of property taxes to support our local school. Deductions for children are not FREE - the income belongs to the parents in the first place.

And yes, someone who takes government handouts to feed his children is not the same as someone who has a job and earns money to support his children. The first is a parasite. The second is a responsible individual.

Free stuff

None of those are FREE. My parents paid plenty of property taxes to support our local school. Deductions for children are not FREE - the income belongs to the parents in the first place.

And yes, someone who takes government handouts to feed his children is not the same as someone who has a job and earns money to support his children. The first is a parasite. The second is a responsible individual.

Your parents did not come close to paying for what it cost to educate you and your siblings. I didn't pay anything close to what it cost to educate my kids. My community (taxpayers) chipped in so my kids could get a good education

If you are having children, you rely on your community to help raise them and even get a handout from other taxpayers to pay for them

Well, let's look at the major movements that came out of both parties...

The Tea Party folks gets a little drizzle on them and they don't show up.

1271367565-img_4578.jpg

TEA Party cancelled due to rain | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Meanwhile, The Occupiers withstand full blasts of hot pepper spray to the face by the brutish police and hold their ground...

Davis.jpg

UC Davis Protestors Pepper Sprayed - YouTube

The Rightwingers are TOAST!!!!
try to spray that shit on a bunch of conservatives and see what happens !! bringing mace to a gun fight is not a good idea !!
Conservatives couldn't even withstand a little bit of drizzle what in the HECK makes you think they would survive pepper spray to the face. Face it...they're WIMPS!!!

and my last word, The civil rights wasnt liberal, that was going by the constitution and the bible. that was conservative.
Really? That's news to me. None of those are conservative. Get a grip.

So........

Conservatives are saying that THEY are the best with weapons, the best at war, the best at killing their fellow countrymen. And that Dems and liberals dont have the stomach or ability to fight their fellow countrymen.

And they then try to convince us that the Democrats are a threat to bring tyranny upon us?

Ummmmm.....ok. That makes sense.

If all this is true, then I have no problem saying that the right wing should NEVER be in power again, seeing as I dont want tyranny.

I'm pretty sure conservatives would win. For the most part, conservatives are not pussies who think that high capacity magazines are a type of bullet.

No, they are pussies. Just look at the GOP's fearless leader that cries virtually non-stop.

boehner_crying.jpg
On cue too.

Forum List

Back