if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Well, if the 'war' happened today, it'd be a horrible fight, but, I think the right wing would win. They have more weapons. They have more motivation. They have more military and police loyal to them.

BUT, if elections are worth noting........give it 10 years. The right will be outnumbered 5-1.

Might doesn't make right.

There's a reason why humans are at the top of the food chain just as there is a reason why liberals eventually get what they want politically.

It's because liberals are smarter.

how so because you tell yourself in the mirror every day " I am smart enough, good enough and dag dang it people like me!!!!"

Every success starts with a positive attitude and you conservatives sure are a pessimistic bunch.

Are you nuts? You'd be dead before the first winter chatting on about freaking diversity.

Talk freaking food and wood.

See you are the reason libs really would be dead.

:lol:

Conservatives would get rolled..and fast.

Simple as that.

And I mean literally.

Ever spend time in conservative states? Holy crap..they are the fattest people on the planet.

Surely you jest. Urban vs rural is a whole different game. Different body weights.

I can run a ridge. Can you? I can draw a bead on a man and have done so. Can you? I can pump water. Can you? I can stir fry on an open fire. I can start a fire. Can you?

The list could be endless. Who would you like to be stuck with in the end? In the middle of the wilderness..... rdean or me?

Mr. Shaman or tinydancer in the wilderness? :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLnsNPQcls]I can do anything better than you - with English Subtitles - YouTube[/ame]

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.

So you're saying that ownership of technology belongs exclusively to liberals?

I'm afraid you can't fake this one. Liberals would get their asses handed to them then surrender like they always do, and then spend the rest of their days making life miserable for everyone around them.

The right wingers would win. They are more likely to shoot and kill someone. They are ore likely to support war, therefore they are more likely to kill their own people. Plus, they have the guns.
And after they have killed their own countrymen, they'll all to church and pray for forgiveness.

Naw.

They tried that during the civil war.

They shot first..and got their asses kicked.

Liberals don't like war..but when they fight it..watch out.

You're the cutest little fella.....Dumber than a box of hair....but cute nonetheless.

You're a black guy, right?

Supporting the confederacy?

And "I'm" dumber than a box of hair?

The liberals have technology and economy. It would be the blue states vs. Texas alone.

I'm afraid you can't fake this one. Liberals would get their asses handed to them then surrender like they always do, and then spend the rest of their days making life miserable for everyone around them.

Basically...yeah.

Part of what makes good tech, is liberal thinking.

Conservatives, do however, know how to make money off of other's people's inventions.

Basically...yeah.

Part of what makes good tech, is liberal thinking.

Conservatives, do however, know how to make money off of other's people's inventions.

As opposed to losing your ass with your own inventions. Wow, great point.

So you think that only liberals invent weapons that might be used in warfare?

Jeeze. That really makes sense. You invent the weapons, we buy them, and then you confiscate them.

No really, of you want to be stereotypical, you guys come up with ideas like brain-mapping, cross pollination, (nuclear fission) and sex changes. We come up with stuff like internal-combustion engines, bombs, belt-fed armor piercing grenade launchers, cluster-bombs, and Napalm. I'd like to see you force you're ideas down our throats when you're nothing but ashes.

Last edited:
Sorry, but rural conservatives are just as fat.

Ah but the question is....

Me or rdean when you're lost in the wilderness. Come on you can do it...:eusa_angel:

Come on. Cough up....

Well from the stuff you describe, I'm guessing you would be the better murderer.

Just about every mass-murderer in the last 10 years has ether been an insane student, a former student that has been warped by the education system and thus insane, a black with a grudge, or a Muslim.

They're really good at killing unarmed victims but not so good at fighting someone who's armed, ready, and well trained.

You really don't understand how school taxes work do you?

Considering I pay a shitload of em every year........more then twice what you pay.
Yeah I now how it works.

If so, then you understand that the parents of school children do not come close to paying for their kids education

I dont have any kids.
And I find it hard to believe I havent paid for my 13 years in school after paying taxes for 36 years.

Last edited:
Naw.

They tried that during the civil war.

They shot first..and got their asses kicked.

Liberals don't like war..but when they fight it..watch out.

You're the cutest little fella.....Dumber than a box of hair....but cute nonetheless.

You're a black guy, right?

Supporting the confederacy?

And "I'm" dumber than a box of hair?

No genius. I'm supporting what's right. See, there's right and there is wrong. You're on the wrong side here little fella.....you might consider that when you bring race into the conversation. Still telling us "darkies" how we should believe.

Last edited:
If there were a war between liberals and conservatives, no matter who won, the nation would be split. This isn't refighting the civil war over slavery. By the time there was open conflict, the nation would have recognized that neither side was willing to live under the values of the other. It should be resolved peacefully with a mutual agreement that it worked for a long time but doesn't work anymore.

Like I said before, in that war, we'd lose. Everyone. Say goodbye to democracy and hello to one man, one rule.

(BTW, is it weird that I know more liberal soldiers/former soldiers than conservative?)

If there were a war between liberals and conservatives, no matter who won, the nation would be split. This isn't refighting the civil war over slavery. By the time there was open conflict, the nation would have recognized that neither side was willing to live under the values of the other. It should be resolved peacefully with a mutual agreement that it worked for a long time but doesn't work anymore.

Absolutely correct. In a "perfect" world, this would be the ideal situation but unfortunately, the climate in America has turned ugly. First, there was cooperation and a willingness to "work for America" - this was the 50s and 60s. We had a common enemy back then. Russia.

Next came the "hippie" movement, the "women's" movement, the "civil rights movement" the "radical movement", the "sexual revolution" and so on and so forth. this was the 60s and the 70s. The "enemy" here? The establishment.

The 80s and the 90s brought us AIDS, Abortion, Homosexual "rights" and so on and so forth. The "enemy"?? Anything conservative.

That brings us to today. Today it makes no difference. We have raised a couple of generations of punk assed kids who are "entitled" and they are going to try to bring America down, once and for all. Those "hippies" from the 60s and 70s have finally achieved what they were after all these years later.

Bottom line - we have done this to ourselves.

Do conservatives tend to believe in God or do liberals? Whoever believes in a Savior God ULTIMATELY WINS no matter who seems to be winning battles here and now... Both Noah and Lot could tell you that.

Absolutely correct. In a "perfect" world, this would be the ideal situation but unfortunately, the climate in America has turned ugly. First, there was cooperation and a willingness to "work for America" - this was the 50s and 60s. We had a common enemy back then. Russia.

Next came the "hippie" movement, the "women's" movement, the "civil rights movement" the "radical movement", the "sexual revolution" and so on and so forth. this was the 60s and the 70s. The "enemy" here? The establishment.

The 80s and the 90s brought us AIDS, Abortion, Homosexual "rights" and so on and so forth. The "enemy"?? Anything conservative.

That brings us to today. Today it makes no difference. We have raised a couple of generations of punk assed kids who are "entitled" and they are going to try to bring America down, once and for all. Those "hippies" from the 60s and 70s have finally achieved what they were after all these years later.

Actually, I think we are a far better country than in the 50s and 60s

Well, personal opinion is subjective. Mine is, yours is. I think the America today is a tender box just waiting for the right set of circumstances. You don't. It's all good.

Well, personal opinion is subjective. Mine is, yours is. I think the America today is a tender box just waiting for the right set of circumstances. You don't. It's all good.

You said you are black right? Did you miss the 50s and 60s? Lynchings, firebombings, beatings, attack dogs, fire hoses, riots, war protests, assassinations

And you call today a tinder box?

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

AK47's with High Capacity Magazines vs Lili pads?

let me do the math.

You said you are black right? Did you miss the 50s and 60s? Lynchings, firebombings, beatings, attack dogs, fire hoses, riots, war protests, assassinations

maybe you should give him half of your money in reparation for the hatred and racism you are guilty of .

I absolutely do. No, I did NOT miss the 50s and 60s. I remember, quite well, the looks that we got from white people. That was fear. I was somewhat fortunate in that my Father was an Officer in the Air Force and we were fairly well shielded from a lot of the strife that occurred then. However, I also remember my Father telling my Brother and I that this was "necessary" for ALL Americans to be free. I also, remember, unfortunately, that my Dad was NOT a fan of Dr King.

Again, those times were hard, no doubt. Laws were changed and they were changed BECAUSE Americans understood that we are either all created equal or we are not. Blacks stood up for what was right and refused to sit down and America prevailed for the good of the nation. However, pie in the sky theories of "getting along" just don't happen because a law tells us that it should. America has been slowly plodding along for years, trying to come full circle.

In my opinion, laws such as "equal opportunity" have merely helped stagnate progress over the years. Blacks can not have it both ways. If we are "equal", we don't need to be considered in place of someone more qualified. We don't need LBJs "Great Society" nonsense which did little more than make slaves (once again) of black people. A people can NOT give up one form of slavery for another. And THIS is where I part company completely with "liberal" thought.

Today, I see liberals seeking to tear down - not build up. My view of liberals is that liberals are the folks who planted trees along the Champs Elysees in Paris so the Nazis could march in the shade. And, until liberals begin doing something, ANYTHING, to prove me wrong, that will remain my view.

Last edited:

I absolutely do. No, I did NOT miss the 50s and 60s. I remember, quite well, the looks that we got from white people. That was fear. I was somewhat fortunate in that my Father was an Officer in the Air Force and we were fairly well shielded from a lot of the strife that occurred then. However, I also remember my Father telling my Brother and I that this was "necessary" for ALL Americans to be free. I also, remember, unfortunately, that my Dad was NOT a fan of Dr King.

Again, those times were hard, no doubt. Laws were changed and they were changed BECAUSE Americans understood that we are either all created equal or we are not. Blacks stood up for what was right and refused to sit down and America prevailed for the good of the nation. However, pie in the sky theories of "getting along" just don't happen because a law tells us that it should. America has been slowly plodding along for years, trying to come full circle.

In my opinion, laws such as "equal opportunity" have merely helped stagnate progress over the years. Blacks can not have it both ways. If we are "equal", we don't need to be considered in place of someone more qualified. We don't need LBJs "Great Society" nonsense which did little more than make slaves (once again) of black people. A people can NOT give up one form of slavery for another. And THIS is where I part company completely with "liberal" thought.

Today, I see liberals seeking to tear down - not build up. My view of liberals is that liberals are the folks who planted trees along the Champs Elysees in Paris so the Nazis could march in the shade. And, until liberals begin doing something, ANYTHING, to prove me wrong, that will remain my view.

After the civil rights act was passed, affirmative action and equal rights laws were a necessary followup. The natural reaction of racists was....Well you can pass all the laws you want but you cannot make me hire one of those negroes. Well, government could. If you did business with either the state or federal government you had better show you had a representative workforce and not just point to the colored guy sweeping floors
If your dad was in the military, he benefitted from affirmative action. In the 40s and 50s blacks in the military served as cooks and menial labor. High skilled MOSs were reserved for whites. The military was one of the first to implement affirmative action. And it worked
Affirmative action worked. Not just for blacks but women, Hispanics and the disabled. Up until affirmative action certain jobs were reserved for women, blacks and Hispanics. Management positions were for white males only. Now, nobody looks twice at a female or black executive. We even have one in the White House

Last edited:

Forum List

Back