If wall is to fence, as jailtime is to hearty handshake, then empty the swamp is to ....

Every bit of it perfectly legal and in compliance with the IRS code.

Actually, Trump's own legal team called the maneuver "legally dubious." Nonetheless, he got away with it. Congress soon after passed new legislation to make sure that such nonsense isn't even on the radar anymore.

But the legality or non legality of the maneuver is not the question here. Getting back to the topic, Trump's life is a history of breaking deals, not making them.

The 20 year carry forward is still in effect according to the IRS.

Publication 536 (2015), Net Operating Losses (NOLs) for Individuals, Estates, and Trusts

His experience is exactly what we need to break and make NAFTA a FAIR trade agreement instead of a FREE trade agreement.

I think you are intentionally trying to reframe the matter away from the core point of Trump claiming a billion dollar loss of other people's money on his taxes.

I think you are intentionally trying to reframe the matter away from the core point of Trump claiming a billion dollar loss of other people's money on his taxes.

Why have banks been loaning him money for the last 20 years if he actually stiffed them 20 years ago like you say he did?

When Trump fails, we will have all you brain dead drumpfodder to blame.

Huh? You think they'll take the blame? They'll just say that reality has a liberal bias, everything he did was golden, and they never wanted a Wall, her in jail, banning Muslims, Coal jobs back etc etc anyway.

They'll do what Trump said we should've done in Iraq. Declare victory and just leave

Why have banks been loaning him money for the last 20 years if he actually stiffed them 20 years ago like you say he did?

My story used a bank for demonstration purposes. There is more than one way to finance a business. You are trying to find an excuse to infer that my explanation never happened, which is just plain ridiculous because Trump admits it himself.

Trump has no clue how to work the government levers of power. He has no clue whose balls have to be tickled in Congress to get legislation passed.

It is just plain common sense he will need someone who does. And Reince Priebus is the obvious choice.

It is actually a sign of intelligence Donald Trump picked a sleazeball scumbag motherfucker like Priebus to be his water carrier. Priebus has no spine. He's a perfect lickspittle to do his master's bidding.

I can't tell if you made this remark admiringly or disparagingly.

Forum List

Back