If wall is to fence, as jailtime is to hearty handshake, then empty the swamp is to ....

Trump has no clue how to work the government levers of power. He has no clue whose balls have to be tickled in Congress to get legislation passed.

It is just plain common sense he will need someone who does. And Reince Priebus is the obvious choice.

It is actually a sign of intelligence Donald Trump picked a sleazeball scumbag motherfucker like Priebus to be his water carrier. Priebus has no spine. He's a perfect lickspittle to do his master's bidding.

Or will Priebus be the one who plays Trump? Priebus belongs to the same ol' boys club as Paul Ryan, all of whom hate Trump. Absolutely despise him.
Ryan has some spine, Priebus has none.

I've been telling anyone who listens since the election that Ryan won bigger than Trump did. As the experienced player, he is in far better position than Trump to get his wish list enacted. He must be laughing up his sleeve non-stop.

Nothing will pass Congress without Ryan's say-so. He's in the proverbial catbird seat. Trump will have to kiss his ass.

I think Trump will take most of his cues from Ryan.

Last edited:
Why would Trump bother keeping Republicans happy? Why in the world do you think he gives a shit about Republicans now, when he clearly hasn't given a shit so far?

A tool is not a person. It is not self-aware to the fact that it is a tool.

His cultists were just mere tools he used to pave his way to victory. Sad thing is that they will probably continue to lionize him, no matter how many times he screws them over.

...You fools been had. Those of you who supported Trump thought we needed a "shake-up" in DC. You thought we needed to get the corruption and the career establishment politicians out, along with the sly tongued liars, get rid of the dirty money and the lobbyists and special interests. And now here we are with your boy as President-elect, and less than a week after the election, and already he's backing out of every single proposition. You thought you were so cool, rebelling like an angsty teenager against the establishment. But it doesn't get more establishment then selecting the Chairman of the RNC as your Chief of Staff!

Over the next four years Trump will continue to be a hopelessly lost lunatic, angrily tweeting every time things to wrong, getting nothing accomplished as he runs up more debt and fails to deliver on a single campaign promise. Of course, we could have had a true conservative who has actually balanced the federal budget before. But that would have made too much sense.

When Trump fails, we will have all you brain dead drumpfodder to blame.
Omg...really?

We most certainly DID need a shake up in Washington!

Ummm, if he would have appointed someone
with absolutely no experience, that would be a disaster, right?

You honestly suggest Hillary would have balanced the budget,
being that, according to her, the U.S. is big enough for everyone,

No president has kept all their promises!
Give him the opportunity to fail first,
then have diarrhea of the mouth!

I don't care if he comes through on anything,
Hillary didn't become president and that's all I cared about!

All the way through, Trump said and did what ever it took to keep his supporters happy. He will do the same for Republicans now. It's not like he has any goals or plans of his own.

Why would Trump bother keeping Republicans happy? Why in the world do you think he gives a shit about Republicans now, when he clearly hasn't given a shit so far?

Because of his ego. He needs constant support. Republicans will give him that as long as he gives them what they want. It's not like he cares, or even knows about what our country's problems are, or how to fix them. all that talk about changing the way politics works was just bullshit to keep his supporters happy. He doesn't need them now. He needs a party to support him.

We most certainly DID need a shake up in Washington!

Guess we'll have to wait for 2020 for one.

Ummm, if he would have appointed someone
with absolutely no experience, that would be a disaster, right?

Like electing someone with absolutely no experience?

You honestly suggest Hillary would have balanced the budget,
being that, according to her, the U.S. is big enough for everyone,

WTF? Why are you bringing up Clinton?

No president has kept all their promises!

You're basically saying that you chose to believe Trump while believing he would turn out to be lying, because you wanted a change from politicians who lie to get elected. You're a special kind of stupid.

Give him the opportunity to fail first,

Oh, he's done plenty of that throughout his life.

then have diarrhea of the mouth!

I'm far too articulate for that.

I don't care if he comes through on anything,
Hillary didn't become president and that's all I cared about!

And there it is. You hate lyin' Hillary so bad you forgot to give a shit about Trump's flagrant and outlandish lies. Nothing more than a partisan hack hoping to give Trump a blowjob.

Trump has no clue how to work the government levers of power. He has no clue whose balls have to be tickled in Congress to get legislation passed.

It is just plain common sense he will need someone who does. And Reince Priebus is the obvious choice.

It is actually a sign of intelligence Donald Trump picked a sleazeball scumbag motherfucker like Priebus to be his water carrier. Priebus has no spine. He's a perfect lickspittle to do his master's bidding.

Or will Priebus be the one who plays Trump? Priebus belongs to the same ol' boys club as Paul Ryan, all of whom hate Trump. Absolutely despise him.
Ryan has some spine, Priebus has none.

I've been telling anyone who listens since the election that Ryan won bigger than Trump did. As the experienced player, he is in far better position than Trump to get his wish list enacted. He must be laughing up his sleeve non-stop.

Nothing will pass Congress without Ryan's say-so. He's in the proverbial catbird seat. Trump will have to kiss his ass.

I think Trump will take most of his cues from Ryan.

Trump will propose legislation and the Congress will write the legislation under the leadership of Ryan. Trump and Chuck Schumer are friends and the bills may even get through the Senate without a filibuster. A bit reminiscent of Reagan and Tip O'neil.

Because of his ego. He needs constant support. Republicans will give him that as long as he gives them what they want.

That could have just as easily been true during the primaries. Instead, Trump chose to strike and build his support chiefly among the retards, racists, and other rabble. Pissing off mainstream Republicans all along the way. I agree that Trump will act to feed his Narcissistic Personality Disorder first and foremost. But what you fail to realize is that narcissists like Trump don't bow down and remold themselves for the attention they crave. They strike out and take the attention they need from whomever will give it to them as they already are, and attempt to demolish anyone who hinders their efforts. Trump won't cozy up to the establishment. Trump expects the establishment to cozy up to him. And if they don't, he won't think twice to try to destroy them. It's the same MO of his entire life.

Because of his ego. He needs constant support. Republicans will give him that as long as he gives them what they want.

That could have just as easily been true during the primaries. Instead, Trump chose to strike and build his support chiefly among the retards, racists, and other rabble. Pissing off mainstream Republicans all along the way. I agree that Trump will act to feed his Narcissistic Personality Disorder first and foremost. But what you fail to realize is that narcissists like Trump don't bow down and remold themselves for the attention they crave. They strike out and take the attention they need from whomever will give it to them as they already are, and attempt to demolish anyone who hinders their efforts. Trump won't cozy up to the establishment. Trump expects the establishment to cozy up to him. And if they don't, he won't think twice to try to destroy them. It's the same MO of his entire life.

His entire life has been deal making. One way or another, he usually comes out on top.

His entire life has been deal making. One way or another, he usually comes out on top.

Actually, most of his life has been deal breaking. Runs up debts and expenses, sticks others with the bill. Whether it's refusing to fulfill his contractual payments, refusing to pay employees, or writing off $1 billion in other people's lost money to avoid paying taxes for two decades.

Actually, most of his life has been deal breaking. Runs up debts and expenses, sticks others with the bill. Whether it's refusing to fulfill his contractual payments, refusing to pay employees, or writing off $1 billion in other people's lost money to avoid paying taxes for two decades.

I would like to know how to use the loss of other peoples money to avoid paying taxes. Perhaps you can explain that to me.

If you say so

Like electing experience has done us any good

Of course, we could have had a true conservative who has actually balanced the federal budget before. ...
Gee, my bad, thought you were talking about Bill

I know one thing he didn't fail at...winning the election

Says you...I think your ass might be jealous
of the amount of shit coming out of your mouth

And there it is. You hate lyin' Hillary so bad you forgot to give a shit about Trump's flagrant and outlandish lies. Nothing more than a partisan hack hoping to give Trump a blowjob.
Lol...sucking on a 70 yr old penis is not something I hope to do,
but, if the price were right, I'd consider sucking his dick

If you say so

Like electing experience has done us any good

Of course, we could have had a true conservative who has actually balanced the federal budget before. ...
Gee, my bad, thought you were talking about Bill

I know one thing he didn't fail at...winning the election

Says you...I think your ass might be jealous
of the amount of shit coming out of your mouth

Lol...sucking on a 70 yr old penis is not something I hope to do,
but, if the price were right, I'd consider sucking his dick

:booze:

I would like to know how to use the loss of other peoples money to avoid paying taxes. Perhaps you can explain that to me.

Okay, let's say you're a bank. I have a business venture I want to try out. I'm going to set up an LLC, with myself as the only member. Next, I come to you and convince you to loan my LLC some money. Before my venture ever really gets going, I mess things up bad, and I've basically lost all your money and I've stopped making payments on the loan you gave.

Now, you're out of a shitload of money. You're in a pickle because there's really not much you can do. I pay you a visit and I explain that things have gone bad and I just don't have the money to pay you, and I don't plan to try paying you at this point. You're screwed. Your money is down the drain. It's lost down the black hole of my failed business venture.

Meanwhile, my LLC business venture has been a failure. It's $1 billion dollars in debt and there's no moving forward because there's no cash left. I didn't lose my money, I lost yours. But on paper the LLC has a $1 billion loss. So now, I'm going to claim that loss on my personal income taxes.

Of course, that debt owed to you still has to be paid back one way or another. Otherwise, it counts on my tax return as income. I don't want you to write off the debt and force me to claim the loan as income. And I don't want you to come collecting on the debt either. So, I pay you a visit, and I tell you that I have a consolation prize. I tell you that the business is going to fold up, and that there's so much debt I won't be able to give you anything. You have two choices, either leave the debt in place, and get nothing; or accept a small slice of equity in repayment of the debt, and maybe you get something when I liquidate. You want to at least get something, so you accept the offer. I give you a piece of paper saying you own 10% equity in the LLC, nominally worth the $1 billion debt you are now forgiving.

Presto, bam! I've now completed the process. I've lost your money, and can now write it off on my personal income tax return, by exchanging it for worthless equity in the LLC that lost your money.

He couldn't afford to get along with any of the other hopefuls, or their supporters. They were in direct competition with him.

...You fools been had. Those of you who supported Trump thought we needed a "shake-up" in DC. You thought we needed to get the corruption and the career establishment politicians out, along with the sly tongued liars, get rid of the dirty money and the lobbyists and special interests. And now here we are with your boy as President-elect, and less than a week after the election, and already he's backing out of every single proposition. You thought you were so cool, rebelling like an angsty teenager against the establishment. But it doesn't get more establishment then selecting the Chairman of the RNC as your Chief of Staff!

Over the next four years Trump will continue to be a hopelessly lost lunatic, angrily tweeting every time things to wrong, getting nothing accomplished as he runs up more debt and fails to deliver on a single campaign promise. Of course, we could have had a true conservative who has actually balanced the federal budget before. But that would have made too much sense.

Trump cult members will be still drooling over Donnie when he annouces he is really a Democrat.

More Liberal whining. I love it!!!

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

Okay, let's say you're a bank. I have a business venture I want to try out. I'm going to set up an LLC, with myself as the only member. Next, I come to you and convince you to loan my LLC some money. Before my venture ever really gets going, I mess things up bad, and I've basically lost all your money and I've stopped making payments on the loan you gave.

Now, you're out of a shitload of money. You're in a pickle because there's really not much you can do. I pay you a visit and I explain that things have gone bad and I just don't have the money to pay you, and I don't plan to try paying you at this point. You're screwed. Your money is down the drain. It's lost down the black hole of my failed business venture.

Meanwhile, my LLC business venture has been a failure. It's $1 billion dollars in debt and there's no moving forward because there's no cash left. I didn't lose my money, I lost yours. But on paper the LLC has a $1 billion loss. So now, I'm going to claim that loss on my personal income taxes.

Of course, that debt owed to you still has to be paid back one way or another. Otherwise, it counts on my tax return as income. I don't want you to write off the debt and force me to claim the loan as income. And I don't want you to come collecting on the debt either. So, I pay you a visit, and I tell you that I have a consolation prize. I tell you that the business is going to fold up, and that there's so much debt I won't be able to give you anything. You have two choices, either leave the debt in place, and get nothing; or accept a small slice of equity in repayment of the debt, and maybe you get something when I liquidate. You want to at least get something, so you accept the offer. I give you a piece of paper saying you own 10% equity in the LLC, nominally worth the $1 billion debt you are now forgiving.

Presto, bam! I've now completed the process. I've lost your money, and can now write it off on my personal income tax return, by exchanging it for worthless equity in the LLC that lost your money.

Every bit of it perfectly legal and in compliance with the IRS code.

he doesn't have time to both.
If he lost, maybe he'd have time on his hands to do this for a living.

He had plenty of time as president of the Trump organization. I believe it was something like 40,000 suits against persons and entities during his career.

With an army of lawyers, he has all the time in the world.
Onyx with his new responsibilities and constant negotiations this will take,
He will also need to settle the Trump U lawsuits to end those quickly.

Do you have any idea how much BS even one lawsuit takes. SETTLE settle settle. Even those take forever.

if anything I'd ask to sue Democrats over A CA and make them fix the version their party members and adherents agree to follow.

Lawsuits like that are worth pursuing and out shadow these others in comparison that can easily be settled.

So is writing off business and project expenses. If Soros and Democrats paid each other to set up schools and hospitals as not for profit businesses we do be done by now!

Actually, Trump's own legal team called the maneuver "legally dubious." Nonetheless, he got away with it. Congress soon after passed new legislation to make sure that such nonsense isn't even on the radar anymore.

But the legality or non legality of the maneuver is not the question here. Getting back to the topic, Trump's life is a history of breaking deals, not making them.

Forum List

Back