If Ukraine loses the war and Russia occupies Ukraine, the US and Europe may not have a choice, but to go to war

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Putin is not going to stop at Ukraine

More Zionist Fascist bullshit.

Y'all have wasted billions $$ on this laundromat of US taxpayer money.

How about we find everyone who got money from Ukraine, put them in front of a firing squad, and off all of them, no trial, total asset forfeiture?

Gotta beat them war drums! There might be some implicating audio recordings floating around or something. Who knows. I am sure the war drums are justified :aargh:

I know it is scary, but that may be the only choice left. Putin is not going to stop at Ukraine, if he occupies the country.
That would make you happy right jimboliar? Your hero Poopeypants getting us in a war...but you could volunteer then and for once serve your country instead of spewing hate for it.

The best way to stop this war is a 'draw'. After which the both sides would declare some sort of victory and the active fighting would stop for years. The sooner it happens, the better.

The money will come to fight a war if needed, Comrade. Now go back and tell Poootin to back off or feel the pain.
But Poopeypants done spent billions to your buddy Pootin for all that oil we used to produce. He funded Russia's attack on the Ukraine, nuttin left for your war now jimboliar.

This is why Europe has to pony up now before their own militaries and citizens are on the front lines. History should guide the response from Europe today.

The best way to stop this war is a 'draw'. After which the both sides would declare some sort of victory and the active fighting would stop for years. The sooner it happens, the better.
I think it will. But Ukraine is determined to take back a good portion of what Poootin stole. I really don't see them getting back Crimea, but that is their line and they will stick with it until it is obvious that it will not happen. If we can convince China, Poootin's most power ally that the war in Ukraine is dragging their economy down, which it is, then maybe Xi Jinping will put enough pressure on Poootin to stop the war. No one wants to see WWIII. I hope the war ends before our election in 2024, but that is uncertain.

If putin defeats ukraine and occupies the country it will be a setback for the western democracies

But not the end of NATO

In fact it could open the eyes of peacenik isolationists in the west who think “defense” is a dirty word

I think it will. But Ukraine is determined to take back a good portion of what Poootin stole. I really don't see them getting back Crimea, but that is their line and they will stick with it until it is obvious that it will not happen. If we can convince China, Poootin's most power ally that the war in Ukraine is dragging their economy down, which it is, then maybe Xi Jinping will put enough pressure on Poootin to stop the war. No one wants to see WWIII. I hope the war ends before our election in 2024, but that is uncertain.
If you want something from Pootin or China just ask Poopeypants to get it for you, they are his buds.

Forum List

Back