If TRump wins.

If Trump wins the election, do we think that the riots will explode to a new level?

Quite probably, there is no reason to think that Sleepy Joe is a better loser than the Hildawg was.

That, BTW, is a good question for Biden or his collaborators on the Sunday news shows

If Trump wins the election, do we think that the riots will explode to a new level?

Quite probably, there is no reason to think that Sleepy Joe is a better loser than the Hildawg was.

That, BTW, is a good question for Biden or his collaborators on the Sunday news shows

good point about that. it would be good for someone to ask him if he would support that, or if such a response would be wrong.

i agree, btw, the rioters will explode. they expect to win. they have learned nothing.

If Trump wins the election, Pelosi promised she would retire.
That alone is a reason to vote for Trump

Pelosi is an old bag who looks like a corpus, and should quit immediately, regardless of the results of the election.

I would say almost certainly that they will. I also think by that time the rest of America will be fed up and will begin defending themselves and property. I'm hoping the landslide is as crushing for democrooks as the 2010 election was and that the occutards are finally dealt with by a merciless population.

If Trump wins the election, Pelosi promised she would retire.
That alone is a reason to vote for Trump

Pelosi is an old bag who looks like a corpus, and should quit immediately, regardless of the results of the election.
Two that need to go are Pelosi and RBG . There should be a law requiring mandatory retirement for those 80 and over for all government positions

Violent,bloody Civil War will start shortly after President Trump is reelected. The Communist Democrats will never accept President Trump being reelected and that will lead to bloody violence and the start of the Civil War that will lead to the United States breaking up into 4-5 new independent nations.

If you have it wrong, dearie, the real question is will you riot when Trump says he lost because the election was rigged.

I'm hoping that if he is re-elected, he will invoke the Insurrection Act and have the military round up all of the Marxist/BLM crap out there, then ship them off to Gitmo.

Violent,bloody Civil War will start shortly after President Trump is reelected. The Communist Democrats will never accept President Trump being reelected and that will lead to bloody violence and the start of the Civil War that will lead to the United States breaking up into 4-5 new independent nations.

Dude, that is hilarious!

There will be riots only Trump loses His supporters have been told how illegitimate voting can be.

Who was it who questioned if illegals had voted in big numbers in 2016?
Who questions mail-in/absentee ballots (without knowing the difference)?
Who supports restricting voting as much as possible to assist the GOP?

Forum List

Back