If Trump wins the GOP nomination

I will allow just one sane comment:

had the GOP known that Trump would be trumping the party, they would have arranged their primary calendar differently, for sure....

This is gonna be great fun if Trump maintains his current lead.
The problem with Trump is that he can't be bought.

He doesn't need the money.

I wasn't talking about money. I'm talking strategema and delegates.

I don't think Republicans have even the slightest idea of the kind of damage that Trump is doing to their party, so I am just gonna let him do that, goshdarnit.
I do. I am in dispair. Hillary and Bernie are laughing themselves sick. I am sure, even being the complete and total whack job that he is, Bernie could whipe the floor with Trump. Bernie has never declared bankruptcy 1, let alone 4 times. He has never been divorced. let alone 3 times. Such things don't bother democrats, but they sure bother republicans

So very true. I think the GOP being "trumped" is the funniest thing I have seen in years. The longer Donald is in it, the harder it will be to deny him the nomination. The GOP does not want to see an angry Donald....can you say Ross Perot?

Can you say Ross Perot on steroids with a vengeance?

I don't think Republicans have even the slightest idea of the kind of damage that Trump is doing to their party, so I am just gonna let him do that, goshdarnit.
I do. I am in dispair. Hillary and Bernie are laughing themselves sick. I am sure, even being the complete and total whack job that he is, Bernie could whipe the floor with Trump. Bernie has never declared bankruptcy 1, let alone 4 times. He has never been divorced. let alone 3 times. Such things don't bother democrats, but they sure bother republicans

So very true. I think the GOP being "trumped" is the funniest thing I have seen in years. The longer Donald is in it, the harder it will be to deny him the nomination. The GOP does not want to see an angry Donald....can you say Ross Perot?

It ain't gonna be pretty.....:dev2:

Go TRUMP...make trouble for both parties!

Iowa Poll: Trump Takes Huge Lead Over Walker

Newsmax ^ | 7/31/15 | Courtney Coren
Billionaire Donald Trump is blowing away his nearest competitor, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, 2-to-1, in a poll of Iowa Republican voters released Friday by Gravis Marketing on behalf of One American News Network. Trump has a 15-point lead over Walker in the poll taken of 227 registered Republican voters in the Hawkeye State, asked Wednesday who among the GOP candidates for president they would vote for if the caucus were held today. The results, according to the poll: Trump, 30.9 percent Walker, 15.4 percent Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 10 percent Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, 7.2 percent Former Arkansas Gov....

Whimper ... whimper .... whine .... whine ... whine.

I feel like an old wise lemming going "turn back... To go forward is disaster!" as the youngsters go forward and jump off the cliff joyfully.

And from the GRASSROOTS..... It takes all kinds of support....

Donald Trump lovers set up PACs to help his campaign

The Politico ^ | July 31, 2015 | Aaron Mak
Donald Trump insists he doesn’t need help from wealthy donors for his White House bid, but that hasn’t stopped equestrians, Los Angeles filmmakers, Hispanics and contractors from setting up PACs to boost his candidacy. Four PACs have registered with the Federal Election Commission in recent days to raise and spend money on behalf of Trump. Organizers believe the real estate tycoon will eventually need outside funding, despite his tough talk. “I think there will be an acknowledgement from [Trump’s] group that they need to widen the financial base,” says Clifford Martin, a documentary filmmaker from Los Angeles and treasurer of...

And Hillary wins the Dem, then basically it is Dem vs Dem. Trump is not to be trusted. He has flip flopped many times before.
Which confirms the fact that Trump is not a serious candidate, and will not be the republican nominee.

And if he is, ANY Democrat will beat him, even Joe Biden. The one thing you don't want your prospective President to do is scare you. Trump scares, even many Republicans. His judgement us erratic, unpredictable, and even volatile at times.
Is The Donald an American Putin?

And Hillary wins the Dem, then basically it is Dem vs Dem. Trump is not to be trusted. He has flip flopped many times before.
Which confirms the fact that Trump is not a serious candidate, and will not be the republican nominee.

And if he is, ANY Democrat will beat him, even Joe Biden. The one thing you don't want your prospective President to do is scare you. Trump scares, even many Republicans. His judgement us erratic, unpredictable, and even volatile at times.

Good point. The GOP admires Pooootin, so now they have their very own Dictator!

I ha

te to say it, but he does resemble Moussolini : A violent clown, hillarius if you don't live with him, terrifing if you do.

Thumpity, thumpity, thump! Here comes "The Donald"! Thursday evening will hopefully be entertaining if not comical. Kinda makes you wonder how many rewrites of rehearsal papers have been generated? The one guy who seems to come off well in the thinking department is Jindal. He does not get flustered and maintains his thoughts. But then, we shall see.

Thumpity, thumpity, thump! Here comes "The Donald"! Thursday evening will hopefully be entertaining if not comical. Kinda makes you wonder how many rewrites of rehearsal papers have been generated? The one guy who seems to come off well in the thinking department is Jindal. He does not get flustered and maintains his thoughts. But then, we shall see.

I am sure SNL writers will be watching the debates closely! :rofl:

34yty6v.jpg

This may help you....LOLOL!

34yty6v.jpg

This may help you....LOLOL!

We can only hope. For once I agree with you Vigil!

You and Ben Carson, whom I respect way more than you!

Donald Trump takes centre stage at first Republican debate

telegraph.co.uk ^ | Peter Foster
Not everyone thinks Mr Trump will play to type. There are those, like Dr Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon turned populist conservative who will be on stage on Thursday, who think Mr Trump might surprise everyone and begin the shift from outrageous showman to serious player. “I know him and I’ve never found him to be unreasonable,” Dr Carson told the Sunday Telegraph from his home in West Palm Beach, Florida, “He’s not going to push everybody out, I don’t see him doing that. “I find him refreshing. He’s speaking to a need. People are tired of being dictated to...

when Biden is polling better that yourr top GOP wannabe, you got problems.....:biggrin:

Biden POLLING where??????LOLOLOLOL!

You mean the DNC didn't notify you?......ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Democrats Now Consider Donald Trump a 'Serious' Republican Candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jezebel ^ | 8/1/2015 | Stassa Edwards
Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy might seem like a joke—a dark, sad performance piece meant to reveal the ugly id of American voters—but the Democratic National Committee is taking the bid seriously. Trump is, after all, leading the current GOP field by an impressive margin. According to a report from The Guardian, the DNC has now assigned a full-time staff member to the Trump campaign. The staff member will be “devoted to responding to statements and pushing back against his campaign.”

Forum List

Back