If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Nope, I do not watch TV news. I turned it on every now and then for an update on the numbers, but that is all.

What does that have to do with a case that was ruled on in mid-October?
It doesn't matter because you weren't watching election night when they brought in new evidence.
And yes, it was in the news you don't watch for several days.
And yes, you don't watch the news so I won't waste my time with you.

It doesn't matter because you weren't watching election night when they brought in new evidence.
And yes, it was in the news you don't watch for several days.
And yes, you don't watch the news so I won't waste my time with you.

There is no new evidence in what the PA law states. The Pa law did not change between Mid-Oct and election night. You are just wrong, and you are too fucking stupid to know that you are wrong.

There is no new evidence in what the PA law states. The Pa law did not change between Mid-Oct and election night. You are just wrong, and you are too fucking stupid to know that you are wrong.
We are discussing non-matching ballots that were pulled out of a truck on election night.
You are just a knee jerk Liberal who doesn't want to admit that 100 attorneys can't agree on anything until someone wants to burn down their house.

You are a rarity.
80,000 signatures changing doesn't fly in my book.
No, I'm not a rarity. It's not at all uncommon. For many people, their signature changes over time. Americans should not be disenfranchised solely based on that.

Deal with it until you don't like the outcome.
I have watched enough YouTube videos by renown experts and written enough programs myself to know how to bypass any system.
Heck, your browser can be programmed to do something when you know which part of your screen to hover over.
Well, if you saw it on YouTube, who am I to contest that?

Regardless, experts evaluated the equipment and determined there was no foul play.

No, I'm not a rarity. It's not at all uncommon. For many people, their signature changes over time. Americans should not be disenfranchised solely based on that.
Most adult signatures do not change enough to warrant scrutiny and I've seen enough to know that is a fact.

We are discussing non-matching ballots that were pulled out of a truck on election night.

Now you are moving the goal post, you do not know what the fuck you are talking about you just keep making shit up.

Tell us more about your imaginary co-workers that voted illegally and you did nothing about

Well, if you saw it on YouTube, who am I to contest that?

Regardless, experts evaluated the equipment and determined there was no foul play.

He has no idea what he is talking about. First it was signature matching and now it is ballots being pulled out of a truck on election night. He is getting his lies confused and is combining them.

I suggest you watch some of the experts once in a while.
Knowing real life procedures in various professions is an eye opener.

1640217532527.png

Now you are moving the goal post, you do not know what the fuck you are talking about you just keep making shit up.

Tell us more about your imaginary co-workers that voted illegally and you did nothing about
I'm not making shit up, you are because you're happy with the result.
You're telling a Jew how attorneys and judges think and feel...hilarious.
Half my town is comprised of them.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The names of the bus full of Spanish people who don't know the names of those no longer living in the district unless they're looking at their assigned piece of paper.
Yes, my Columbian co-worker speaks fluent Spanish and told them to come back when they can say their names and addresses without the pieces of paper.
Who had access to those names? Voter rolls are not public information.

He has no idea what he is talking about. First it was signature matching and now it is ballots being pulled out of a truck on election night. He is getting his lies confused and is combining them.
Nice dodge unless you're a moron.
Pulling ballots out of a truck with non-matching signatures means nothing to you.

Who had access to those names? Voter rolls are not public information.
You're joking!
Holy fuck!
All you have to do is go to your local district court and they will give you a copy of the rolls.
I truly hope you're joking.

The PA Supreme Court would not hear the case and even John King was shocked.
But I admire the fact that you didn't watch the election coverage.
Well that's not true at all. That court did hear the case and ruled, in accordance with state law Pennsylvanians could not be disenfranchised based solely on signature mismatches.

Nice dodge unless you're a moron.
Pulling ballots out of a truck with non-matching signatures means nothing to you.

Yeah, it means you are making up another story that has no basis in facts or reality. All you do is tell stories that never, ever, ever can be supported by anything other than your "good word".

You're joking!
Holy fuck!
All you have to do is go to your local district court and they will give you a copy of the rolls.
I truly hope you're joking.
It varies from state to state, but they're not public. Only certain people qualify...

Well that's not true at all. That court did hear the case and ruled, in accordance with state law Pennsylvanians could not be disenfranchised based solely on signature mismatches.
They ruled on election night in 2 minutes not to look.

Forum List

Back