If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

It's not easy to prove because District Courts won't record this info unless the survivors of the dead petition for their family member to be removed.
The same for people who move away.
Most people who move rarely stop and think about the fact that they remain on the voting rolls of the locale they left.

Any other weak ad hominems revealing you don't know how it works?
While it's true that many remain on rolls where they're no longer eligible to vote, that doesn't automatically translate into those names were used to vote. Dead people don't vote and idiots who cast a vote for someone who died often get caught. There's usually a handful in every election and it doesn't favor either party.

Anyone can walk in and state a name and address and vote...Anyone.

Yes, I understand and that name is recorded and you can get that name along with every other name.

Then you can get the list of people that have died and compare them.

easy peasy

How can he win if Democrats are so adept at cheating that morons on the right can't even prove it happened and Democrats will just do that again?
Do not think for a minute it was just Democrats. There a very real ruling class in this country and they pumped all kinds of money into the steal.

The data that arrived at those numbers is data we need to see. Why do you think it is being withheld? Along with ballots, why hide those?

It is not being withheld, you can get the data I told you about.

You can go do it tomorrow, why don't you?

While it's true that many remain on rolls where they're no longer eligible to vote, that doesn't automatically translate into those names were used to vote. Dead people don't vote and idiots who cast a vote for someone who died often get caught. There's usually a handful in every election and it doesn't favor either party.
In Nassau County in the last 2 year, thousands of people have left and thousands have moved in.
The construction bubble has created cracks in the system that both parties are fully aware of.
My Columbian co-worker works the polls and people come in buses with names and addresses in pieces of paper.

Anyone can walk in and state a name and address and vote...Anyone.
In fact, PA allowed 80,000 signatures not to match but they didn't want the State Supreme Court to be George Floyded.
The information in most district is in Excel Spreadsheets, not relational database tables that can be merged and validated.
Americans should not be disenfranchised solely because their signature doesn't match. I was actually shocked my mail-in ballot was accepted because I know for a fact my signature has changed from what I provided when they first put my signature on file. I was prepared to go vote in person anyway and fill out a provisional ballot just in case; but turned out, I didn't need to when I saw online they accepted my ballot.

According to you, my vote should not have counted. That's just nuts.

Last edited:
facts and logic and evidence

When you produce stuff like that, let us know.

I am not the one making the claim that a certified election was not legit nor legal. I cannot prove that fraud did not happen, as that is a logical impossibility. It is up to you fools to provide the evidence of said fraud.

It is not being withheld, you can get the data I told you about.

You can go do it tomorrow, why don't you?
I told you what is going on with that. What I said is true. That is not the data we need. They are hiding the fraud, obviously. Like it or not that is a fact that keeps convincing people the election was stolen.

They simply will not cooperate to help prove election integrity. Why not?

Americans should not be disenfranchised solely because their signature doesn't match. I was actually shocked by mail-in ballot was accepted because I know for a fact my signature has changed from what I provided when they first put my signature on file. I was prepared to go vote in person anyway and fill out a provisional ballot just in case; but turned out, I didn't need to when I saw online they accepted my ballot.

According to you, my vote should not have counted. That's just nuts.
You are a rarity.
80,000 signatures changing doesn't fly in my book.

The equipment was audited by experienced, accredited companies. Deal with it.
Deal with it until you don't like the outcome.
I have watched enough YouTube videos by renown experts and written enough programs myself to know how to bypass any system.
Heck, your browser can be programmed to do something when you know which part of your screen to hover over.

I told you what is going on with that. What I said is true. That is not the data we need. They are hiding the fraud, obviously. Like it or not that is a fact that keeps convincing people the election was stolen.

They simply will not cooperate to help prove election integrity. Why not?

It is the data you need. It will answer all your questions.

In Nassau County in the last 2 year, thousands of people have left and thousands have moved in.
The construction bubble has created cracks in the system that both parties are fully aware of.
My Columbian co-worker works the polls and people come in buses with names and addresses in pieces of paper.
Whose names?

Forum List

Back