If Trump wanted to blow up the world

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
If Trump ever got so stressed out he just didn't give a damn anymore could he start WWIII?

Could he be legally stopped?

If Trump ever got so stressed out he just didn't give a damn anymore could he start WWIII?

No, I don't think he could be stopped. In fact, as mad as I think he is right now,, he might just push that one button and bring Armageddon down on all of us. He was so mad earlier his button finger was twitching unless that was his Stormy finger.

Exactly no one could stop Trump from pushing the button..

Oh well we had a good run while it lasted.

The line between General Discussion and Rubber Room is often hazy in the age of Trump, isn't it?

1gsi22.jpg

I think several high end Generals would step in and at least protest, if not mutiny outright.

The troops are the last to want to go to war.
Plus, there is no such thing as one button one man can "push" to launch an ICBM. That's stupid.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mattis and Kelly had a back channel to the commanders at NORAD to hold off on nunking someone until they hear from one of them.
Mattis thinks he has a toddler's understanding of the world and for good reason, the blob is a disgrace.

I think several high end Generals would step in and at least protest, if not mutiny outright.

-------------------------------------- i don't know , all my life i never minded the thought of war and at 70 years of age i still don't mind going to war .

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mattis and Kelly had a back channel to the commanders at NORAD to hold off on nunking someone until they hear from one of them.
Mattis thinks he has a toddler's understanding of the world and for good reason, the blob is a disgrace.
Oh my, another leaker uncovered! Gitmo Gitmo!

With the way he fawns over the military? And that budget "he" made for them?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I have half a mind that they are the ones that are actually calling the shots.

That budget was made for the contractors and bureaucrats, not the Generals.....Most of them are smart enough to reognize that weapons like the F-35 are worthless shit shows.

That budget was made for the contractors and bureaucrats, not the Generals.....Most of them are smart enough to reognize that weapons like the F-35 are worthless shit shows.
I'll agree with you there.

But many of them go from the military into establishing and heading these same corporations.

Outsourcing War

Privatizing Military Production

One Analyst On Why The Boom In America's Privatized Military Is 'Here To Stay'

20 private security contractors that hire vets with the skills

Look into who Betsy Devos' brother is. . . .

Forum List

Back