If Trump Has NPD; It's The Reason He's "Successful"....But Also Unfit To Lead

Someone with NPD can...

• ...not serve in the military

• ...serve in the military but should never rise to a commanding position.

• ..serve in the military and have any position.. So what?

• ..not sure. I never thought of Trump as a Commander in Chief above the generals even.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually three professional psychiatrist, two from Harvard and one from Cal, sent a letter to Obama saying that Trump should have an independent evaluation to see if he is indeed "fit" to be POTUS.
Actually, you're even stupider than I thought. It isn't obama's call you dumbfuck. He has no say in the matter and what some hate filled libtard shrinks think matters not.

I suspect Trump is even worse than you think.

Most CEO types are full blown psychopaths.

However that may be what is needed to solve some of the USA's current problems with China, N.Korea, Germany, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Persia, the freaking LGBTQ's, the freaking feminists, and others.

All I want from Trump and McConnell is some nice strict constructionist Supreme Court justices who believe in the 2nd Amendment.

And it would be nice if Congress passes universal reciprocity for concealed weapons permits with no exceptions. That would be nice too. So far out West here, California Oregon and New Mexico have been a big pain in the azz.

Actually three professional psychiatrist, two from Harvard and one from Cal, sent a letter to Obama saying that Trump should have an independent evaluation to see if he is indeed "fit" to be POTUS.
Actually, you're even stupider than I thought. It isn't obama's call you dumbfuck. He has no say in the matter and what some hate filled libtard shrinks think matters not.

and like most Trump supporters you can't fucking read. I said what happened, I didn't say it could happen. You fuckwads need to be castrated so you can't reproduce.

That link you provided to back up your claim is very persuasive. GFY.
Where's the link, Ephus?

Go look it up yourself lazy ass.
I did...nothing found. I guess the bullshit server is down.

Sure you did...you are a liar just like Trump.
I also googled your high school year book. Smile more this year.

and like most Trump supporters you can't fucking read. I said what happened, I didn't say it could happen. You fuckwads need to be castrated so you can't reproduce.
I read just fine, asshole. YOU posted it, not me. Why post something that was pointless? Makes no sense.

I read just fine, asshole. YOU posted it, not me. Why post something that was pointless? Makes no sense.

No you can't read. If you thought I said in that post it could happen, then you are fucking stupid.

No you can't read. If you thought I said in that post it could happen, then you are fucking stupid.
This is the point you were making, you stupid lying cocksucker.

"Actually three professional psychiatrist, two from Harvard and one from Cal, sent a letter to Obama saying that Trump should have an independent evaluation to see if he is indeed "fit" to be POTUS."

This is the point you were making, you stupid lying cocksucker.

"Actually three professional psychiatrist, two from Harvard and one from Cal, sent a letter to Obama saying that Trump should have an independent evaluation to see if he is indeed "fit" to be POTUS."

Yes, I said it because of the thread subject matter... you ass felch. The OP was making the case for Trump having a mental illness, so I posted about an article I had read where professional psychiatrists had sent Obama a letter. Do you understand English?

However that may be what is needed to solve some of the USA's current problems with China, N.Korea, Germany, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Persia, the freaking LGBTQ's, the freaking feminists, and others.

All I want from Trump and McConnell is some nice strict constructionist Supreme Court justices who believe in the 2nd Amendment.

And it would be nice if Congress passes universal reciprocity for concealed weapons permits with no exceptions. That would be nice too. So far out West here, California Oregon and New Mexico have been a big pain in the azz.

That's a misconception. Because NPD people have NO mooring whatsoever. They only say in the moment what they think will get them the most attention and admiration. I watched an NPD family member shift back and forth from wild extremes of incompatible philosophies for 50 years. And the only thing that determined what they were "into" that year, month, week, day.. was what they perceived was "in" and would make them popular.

You see, Putin is sniffing Trump out for this syndrome. If Trump has it, he is easily manipulated. Like a computer program. They are that predictable in their motivations. They make VERY poor patriots.

Yes, I said it because of the thread subject matter... you ass felch. The OP was making the case for Trump having a mental illness, so I posted about an article I had read where professional psychiatrists had sent Obama a letter. Do you understand English?

Not even Trump's supporters will argue that he is bombastically grandiose. Most of his supporters haven't even taken or passed psyche 101 in high school. So they would see his persona like many hollywood movie stars who quite a lot of suffer from NPD in various degrees.

It's just that I lived with a family member's NPD for over 50 years and this person eventually murdered another family member from their grandiose position of "I can never do wrong, have never done wrong, and if I did, you're making it up". Every single time I see Trump giving a speech the behaviors are IDENTICAL to this family member of mine. There also is a certain look they have in their eyes. It's like a dull shiny, beady hardness...with a quiet mania behind them. Like the lights are on but nobody's home except a robot butler. It's not that they don't make eye contact. They do. But if you look into their eyes, it's like you're staring at a picture of eyes instead of windows to the soul. Because there is no soul. Because there is no heart. There is only a "me" machine. A very limited software program that is processing you instead of reaching out to you.

You just have to trust me on this.

And it would be nice if Congress passes universal reciprocity for concealed weapons permits with no exceptions.

True belief in the Second Amendment, as written, would obviate any such thing as a weapons permit. The Second Amendment defines a right, and by definition, one does not need a permit to exercise a right.

If Trump couldn't pass a psyche exam to enlist as a basic recruit in the Army; he cannot be found to be mentally fit to be the CIC of the Army or any other branch of military.

Narcissistic personality disorder has no place whatsoever in the military. Much less a commanding position in it.

Diseases and Conditions
Narcissistic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

Narcissism: The Hidden Cost of Success

Narcissism: The Hidden Cost of Success | Global Family Business Consultants | LGA
Manfred Kets De Vries, a European management expert, has suggested that a certain degree of narcissism is necessary to spark and sustain the courage and tenacity that drives the Henry Fords’ and Bill Gates’ of this world. Narcissism is often a reason why entrepreneurs choose to blaze their own trails.

Once family business founders have succeeded, however, the stature and privilege success bestows can create an unhealthy narcissism, too, characterized by a craving for attention and approval, a fixation with success and public recognition, and a lack of empathy for others. If not understood, this dark side can threaten the health of the business and the competence of would-be successors....

Narcissism and Toxic Leaders (US Military)

http://usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryReview/Archives/English/MilitaryReview_20130228_art012.pdf

It is too simplistic to imply that all narcissistic behaviors are inevitably toxic. However, when narcissism becomes a disorder (like alcoholism, drug addiction, and depression), the results hurt morale and group effectiveness and can potentially lead to disaster. Signs of a leader being narcissistic to the detriment of a unit include—

Being a poor listener.

Being overly sensitive to criticism.

Taking advantage of others to achieve one’s
own goals.

Lacking empathy or disregarding the feelings
of others.

Having excessive feelings of self-importance
(arrogance).

Exaggerating achievements or talents.

Needing constant attention and admiration.

Reacting to criticism with rage, shame, or
humiliation.

Being preoccupied with success or power.

As noted by Richard Wagner in “Smart People Doing Dumb Things: The Case of Managerial Incompetence”— Narcissistic individuals also tend to be egotistical, manipulative, self-seeking and exploitative. Narcissists do not accept suggestions from others. Doing so might make them appear weak, which conflicts with their need for self-enhancement. Some narcissists have such an inflated self-confidence that they do not believe that others have anything useful to say to them...

Trump: I don't need daily briefings

Trump has been given the daily intelligence briefing just a handful of times since winning the White House last month, alarming some in the national security community....“You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.... I don't need that.”

As Trump continues inexplicably to act as if on campaign still..in order to bask in the admiration of crowds...while refusing tips from his closest advisors because he's "a smart person"....If Trump has NPD, is he fit to be CIC?

Discuss.

Well that describes Obama and the far left drones..

If Trump couldn't pass a psyche exam to enlist as a basic recruit in the Army; he cannot be found to be mentally fit to be the CIC of the Army or any other branch of military.

Narcissistic personality disorder has no place whatsoever in the military. Much less a commanding position in it.

Diseases and Conditions
Narcissistic personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

Narcissism: The Hidden Cost of Success

Narcissism: The Hidden Cost of Success | Global Family Business Consultants | LGA
Manfred Kets De Vries, a European management expert, has suggested that a certain degree of narcissism is necessary to spark and sustain the courage and tenacity that drives the Henry Fords’ and Bill Gates’ of this world. Narcissism is often a reason why entrepreneurs choose to blaze their own trails.

Once family business founders have succeeded, however, the stature and privilege success bestows can create an unhealthy narcissism, too, characterized by a craving for attention and approval, a fixation with success and public recognition, and a lack of empathy for others. If not understood, this dark side can threaten the health of the business and the competence of would-be successors....

Narcissism and Toxic Leaders (US Military)

http://usacac.army.mil/CAC2/MilitaryReview/Archives/English/MilitaryReview_20130228_art012.pdf

It is too simplistic to imply that all narcissistic behaviors are inevitably toxic. However, when narcissism becomes a disorder (like alcoholism, drug addiction, and depression), the results hurt morale and group effectiveness and can potentially lead to disaster. Signs of a leader being narcissistic to the detriment of a unit include—

Being a poor listener.

Being overly sensitive to criticism.

Taking advantage of others to achieve one’s
own goals.

Lacking empathy or disregarding the feelings
of others.

Having excessive feelings of self-importance
(arrogance).

Exaggerating achievements or talents.

Needing constant attention and admiration.

Reacting to criticism with rage, shame, or
humiliation.

Being preoccupied with success or power.

As noted by Richard Wagner in “Smart People Doing Dumb Things: The Case of Managerial Incompetence”— Narcissistic individuals also tend to be egotistical, manipulative, self-seeking and exploitative. Narcissists do not accept suggestions from others. Doing so might make them appear weak, which conflicts with their need for self-enhancement. Some narcissists have such an inflated self-confidence that they do not believe that others have anything useful to say to them...

Trump has been given the daily intelligence briefing just a handful of times since winning the White House last month, alarming some in the national security community....“You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.... I don't need that.”

As Trump continues inexplicably to act as if on campaign still..in order to bask in the admiration of crowds...while refusing tips from his closest advisors because he's "a smart person"....If Trump has NPD, is he fit to be CIC?

Discuss.

6c40a497a52b612ee44828cd9c31d823.jpg

Wow- it's a Racist vs. Homophobe cat fight.

Um... so you think the Gays are up there with the North Koreans? Really?

Hey, I'm all for "Well-Regulated Militias". What you want is a guy who will continue the bizarro interpretation that even crazy people can own guns.

Yes, other states don't want the crazies from your state running around with guns. I can't imagine why that is.

GTY_sandy_hook_elementary_lanza_v2_sk_141121_16x9_992.jpg

pulse_custom-ef9c584b816dbd65ca1b19dfa92b3b0b43a29546-s900-c85.jpg

540191435.jpg

Not even Trump's supporters will argue that he is bombastically grandiose. Most of his supporters haven't even taken or passed psyche 101 in high school. So they would see his persona like many hollywood movie stars who quite a lot of suffer from NPD in various degrees.

I think you are missing the point, dummy. Trump's supporters know he's a narcissist, a racist, a misogynist, a Russian Agent and as corrupt as shit.

They know this. The couldn't have missed it.

They simply don't care. Because they hated Hillary more, because they think they can advance their agenda even though the voters reject it, because 8 years of a Negro in the White House has made them nuts.

It's just how much damage will he do before the country comes to its senses and either impeaches him or votes him out.

It's just that I lived with a family member's NPD for over 50 years and this person eventually murdered another family member from their grandiose position of "I can never do wrong, have never done wrong, and if I did, you're making it up".

Was that before or after he gave everyone AIDS?

I think you are missing the point, dummy. Trump's supporters know he's a narcissist, a racist, a misogynist, a Russian Agent and as corrupt as shit.

They simply don't care.

Very few people understand how insidious actual NPD is. I doubt they "knew" about NPD. They probably suspect he has a big ego; but that is different from uncontrollable NPD. I'll guarantee you that virtually none of the people who voted for Trump have an inkling of how profound and dangerous the disease is. If they did, if they knew it like I know it, they could not have physically chosen Trump for dog catcher, much less president..

Very few people understand how insidious actual NPD is. I doubt they "knew" about NPD. They probably suspect he has a big ego; but that is different from uncontrollable NPD. I'll guarantee you that virtually none of the people who voted for Trump have an inkling of how profound and dangerous the disease is. If they did, if they knew it like I know it, they could not have physically chosen Trump for dog catcher, much less president..

Trump could have eaten live babies on stage, and the misogynists, racists and homophobes still would have voted for him.

The country is in that kind of "Fuck You" mood. Both parties are to blame. Both parties have had 25 years of acrimony and doing nothing.

The Democrats almost nominated a Communist and the Republicans DID nominate and elect a Nazi. America has given up on Democracy.

The only silver lining is when Trump fails to deliver on any of his promises, will the people come to their senses.

They simply don't care.

Calm down. You panic mongered during the election. That was wrong of you, but it is over now.

Now, recall that you were LYING. It is sad that you are in a panic from your own propaganda.

The gap between your world view and reality will begin diverging the moment Trump starts actually DOING STUFF, and it is not crazy.

Try to relax.

Forum List

Back