If Trump does lose the election...

Obviously I'm joking.,.,.,.,.,.,
Death is not something to laugh about unless you have a sadistic mindset

and I hope no one on our side does anything stupid
That's not quite enough to get redemption; stupid is using your personal commode without checking first if there is any toilet paper in the toilet paper roll :)-

, but with all the new revelations proving Biden is a corrupt sociopath and his filthy family is a political mafia,
Just to be honest, the above statement can be found in Russian tabloids and/or scrolled on public bathroom walls

I don't see how the democrooks win without some serious ballot box stuffing.
So now it is clear Pete is working for Trump/Putin and the rest; or so it seems

I'm not really worried about Trump losing at this point but I'm hoping it's a colossal landslide
Believe me, it will be.,,,,,, & down comes Humpty Dumpty to the ground.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
Four-score Men and Four-score more,
Could not make Humpty Dumpty where he was before.

and the AG actually starts arresting these pieces of shit.

I may have said this before and if I have please forgive me for stating it again--
Pete, I do believe your user name has been put on the FBI watch list.
:)-

We have more to fear if Trump wins
God forbid that scumbag sociopath Biden actually wins, but if it happens can we riot? Maybe set a Whole Foods on fire or destroy CNN head quarters? How about occupy DC and shit all over the place? If it works for the bed wetters why don't we try it?

Obviously I'm joking and I hope no one on our side does anything stupid, but with all the new revelations proving Biden is a corrupt sociopath and his filthy family is a political mafia, I don't see how the democrooks win without some serious ballot box stuffing. I'm not really worried about Trump losing at this point but I'm hoping it's a colossal landslide and the AG actually starts arresting these pieces of shit.

Remember when angry democrats torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day? Remember when a Sanders supporter democrat activist grabbed a gun in the spring of 2017 and tried to kill every republican at practice for a baseball game? I shudder to think what democrats have planned for the next go-round

Remember when angry democrats torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day?
No, not really, help me out here
Remember when a Sanders supporter democrat activist grabbed a gun in the spring of 2017
and tried to kill every republican at practice for a baseball game?
I shudder to think what democrats have planned for the next go-round
really, help me out here
once you answer the above.,.,.,,., the shudder I am feeling from your post will go away

at least I hope it will; so go for it :)-

God forbid that scumbag sociopath Biden actually wins, but if it happens can we riot? Maybe set a Whole Foods on fire or destroy CNN head quarters? How about occupy DC and shit all over the place? If it works for the bed wetters why don't we try it?

Obviously I'm joking and I hope no one on our side does anything stupid, but with all the new revelations proving Biden is a corrupt sociopath and his filthy family is a political mafia, I don't see how the democrooks win without some serious ballot box stuffing. I'm not really worried about Trump losing at this point but I'm hoping it's a colossal landslide and the AG actually starts arresting these pieces of shit.

IF Biden wins, and IF the democrats seize both houses of Congress, then their sweeping victory was foretold, planned. Every now and then we get the sense, when staring long into the eyes of a Presidential Candidate, that he was chosen, perhaps from birth, to occupy the highest office in our civilization and to reign over it—much like the Old World monarchs of ancient times.

However, IF our democratic election processes genuinely work as advertised to us since our earliest government school classes, then we believe a Biden victory will be a subversion of those time honored and perhaps once trustworthy processes. The only man in American history, outside of George Washington, NOT "chosen" to be POTUS, we believe, was/is Donald Trump. DJT was and remains a great fluke—a glitch in the American "Matrix".

As for life after a Biden/democratic party 2020 sweeping victory . . . we could experience few immediate changes in our daily lives or we could experience immediate Hell on Earth. We live as do frogs in a pot on a stove on a burner. The burner's heat is increased in micro-elevations; so small are these increases in heat we just barely notice the water in our pot getting warmer, warmer and warmer still. "They" have been preparing us for a totalitarian America for many, many years. Biden could, perhaps, jack up the burner beneath our pot of water to "high" or continue the slow heat increases.

Time will tell. How many fairy/pansy radical democrat leftists believed Trump's 2016 victory marked the end of their lives? Either way, I am taking no chances with my family and those I love. We're getting out to a safer location, just in case. I fully recommend others to do the same.
Yes, they’re all out to get you. You and all your right wing friends better go hide in the attic. We’ll tell you when it’s safe to come out.

Sure, we'll hide in the attic if you all promise to go back into the closet.

"can we riot? "
Seriously, you are an idiot. You don't need permission to do that.

You PROGS really get lost on content & context huh? Perhaps if you used your own brain as opposed the one PROG-Stench provides you? Your post is ironic as fuck.
Funny. I'm not a Prog. And content and context is the issue. Perhaps if you used your own brain as opposed to the QAnon Garbage you espouse, it wouldn't be ironic as fuck.

IF Biden wins, and IF the democrats seize both houses of Congress, then their sweeping victory was foretold, planned. Every now and then we get the sense, when staring long into the eyes of a Presidential Candidate, that he was chosen, perhaps from birth, to occupy the highest office in our civilization and to reign over it—much like the Old World monarchs of ancient times.

However, IF our democratic election processes genuinely work as advertised to us since our earliest government school classes, then we believe a Biden victory will be a subversion of those time honored and perhaps once trustworthy processes. The only man in American history, outside of George Washington, NOT "chosen" to be POTUS, we believe, was/is Donald Trump. DJT was and remains a great fluke—a glitch in the American "Matrix".

As for life after a Biden/democratic party 2020 sweeping victory . . . we could experience few immediate changes in our daily lives or we could experience immediate Hell on Earth. We live as do frogs in a pot on a stove on a burner. The burner's heat is increased in micro-elevations; so small are these increases in heat we just barely notice the water in our pot getting warmer, warmer and warmer still. "They" have been preparing us for a totalitarian America for many, many years. Biden could, perhaps, jack up the burner beneath our pot of water to "high" or continue the slow heat increases.

Time will tell. How many fairy/pansy radical democrat leftists believed Trump's 2016 victory marked the end of their lives? Either way, I am taking no chances with my family and those I love. We're getting out to a safer location, just in case. I fully recommend others to do the same.
Yes, they’re all out to get you. You and all your right wing friends better go hide in the attic. We’ll tell you when it’s safe to come out.

Sure, we'll hide in the attic if you all promise to go back into the closet.
That ain't gonna happen.

"can we riot? "

The democrats have their Brown Shirts out on a 5 month long Kristalnacht. The BLM Klan rapes, pillages, and loots - they attack people with the wrong skin color in the streets and in cafes.

1603029675679.png

The police stand down and watch as the democrats do these things.

Kamala Harris runs funds to bail them out on the rare occasion they are arrested.

So yes, the democrat terrorists DO have permission to riot.

Obviously I'm joking.,.,.,.,.,.,
Death is not something to laugh about unless you have a sadistic mindset

and I hope no one on our side does anything stupid
That's not quite enough to get redemption; stupid is using your personal commode without checking first if there is any toilet paper in the toilet paper roll :)-

, but with all the new revelations proving Biden is a corrupt sociopath and his filthy family is a political mafia,
Just to be honest, the above statement can be found in Russian tabloids and/or scrolled on public bathroom walls

I don't see how the democrooks win without some serious ballot box stuffing.
So now it is clear Pete is working for Trump/Putin and the rest; or so it seems

I'm not really worried about Trump losing at this point but I'm hoping it's a colossal landslide
Believe me, it will be.,,,,,, & down comes Humpty Dumpty to the ground.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
Four-score Men and Four-score more,
Could not make Humpty Dumpty where he was before.

and the AG actually starts arresting these pieces of shit.

I may have said this before and if I have please forgive me for stating it again--
Pete, I do believe your user name has been put on the FBI watch list.
:)-

I love it.

The pedo party attacks QAnon AFTER Epstein, Clinton, Gates, and Maxwell were CAUGHT. The allegations of the Q group proven beyond the shadow of a doubt. Yep, the leftist elite in Hollywood, the media, and the democrat party really DID have a pedophile island they flew to in a "Lolita Express." All proven.

But the commies say "Q iz a cuntspirasee."

Then these same drooling retard;

After a 3 year witch hunt that cost $40 million that was conducted by the most vile and partisan vermin on the planet were FORCED to admit;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
} - the Weissman (nee Mueller) Report.

But even after that we still have the mindless fucks (like you) claiming Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster iz COLLUDIFYING

1603031153339.png

What you are is a "conspiratard."

Yes, they’re all out to get you. You and all your right wing friends better go hide in the attic. We’ll tell you when it’s safe to come out
Have you left your basement yet snowflake? Theres a mean old virus out there with your name on it

"can we riot? "

You PROGS really get lost on content & context huh? Perhaps if you used your own brain as opposed the one PROG-Stench provides you? Your post is ironic as fuck.
Funny. I'm not a Prog. And content and context is the issue. Perhaps if you used your own brain as opposed to the QAnon Garbage you espouse, it wouldn't be ironic as fuck.

You can't even come up with your own material, and when you borrow it you don't have sense enough to know if it applies. So you can't fucking read or you're a coward, both an option too.

PROG

Forum List

Back