If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

The only way trump could have obstructed an investigation into something that didn’t happen would be to say it happened and he did it.
I haven’t heard that yet.
Except collusion happened, and it was proven. Trump toads don't seem to be able to understand that part.
Are you insane? The report clearly stipulated no collusion.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
Let it go, Jake. Commies Comey, Brennan and Mueller will get theirs soon enough
LOl! They have proven nothing with them. But the physical evidence of the voice mails between Flynn and Trump lawyers is proof of obstruction
Are you fucking retarded???? What the fuck was obstructed????
A voice mail encouraging Flynn to interfere with the investigation by Trumps lawyers is proven obstruction. Which proves, that if you can't see that reality and truth, you are fucking retarded.

Also the voice mail was AFTER Flynn had broken away from the joint defense he has with the President, meaning that he and his lawyers could no longer share information with Trump and his lawyers.
And Trump and his lawyers took the ultimate dive into stupid by trying to coax Flynn and his lawyers into interfering and obstructing this investigation, then their criminal asses got caught with the voice mail communications. What a bunch of dumb asses. Dowd will be disbarred.

Lol

The headline does NOT match the facts.

It's like a headline, "Flynn told Mueller, er, um, Trump was behind the Limburg Kidnapping!"
Except they aren't talking about the Limburg kidnapping. Your desperation is too obvious. The physical evidence proves obstruction.
They're not talking obstruction either you gullible twit

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
LOl! They have proven nothing with them. But the physical evidence of the voice mails between Flynn and Trump lawyers is proof of obstruction
A voice mail encouraging Flynn to interfere with the investigation by Trumps lawyers is proven obstruction. Which proves, that if you can't see that reality and truth, you are fucking retarded.

Also the voice mail was AFTER Flynn had broken away from the joint defense he has with the President, meaning that he and his lawyers could no longer share information with Trump and his lawyers.
And Trump and his lawyers took the ultimate dive into stupid by trying to coax Flynn and his lawyers into interfering and obstructing this investigation, then their criminal asses got caught with the voice mail communications. What a bunch of dumb asses. Dowd will be disbarred.
..and then Hillary becomes President

Lewdog you made a claim your linked story had evidence of obstruction, you then quoted the passage, the passage is NOT obstruction in any way or form, it neither threatens NOR implies any adverse action against Flynn it simple asks for INFORMATION. I am wait for you to link a quote from your article that you said I did not understand that proves any form of Obstruction. You can not because the story does not have any thing like that, yet you used it to attack me. You are an idiot, a liar and a Fool.

If you can't understand how that proves what I am saying, then you lack basic skills in logic. When lawyers for the President and when followers of Trump in Congress contact a cooperating witness in Flynn, despite Flynn's lawyers saying that with Flynn cooperating he could no longer share information from his interviews with Mueller. Even in the very first paragraph of the link it says,

"Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn told special counsel Robert Mueller that individuals linked to the Trump administration or Congress had reached out to him multiple times, possibly in an attempt to interfere with Mueller’s investigation."

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller

This is EXACTLY why I said, "if true." The only liar and fool in this thread is the one that posts denial on an article they did not read.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

NOTHING in that voicemail threatens or implies any adverse action against Flynn, it simply asks for INFORMATION. I suggest you learn what Obstruction is dumb ass.
WHY ARE YOU TRUMP TOADS SO STUPID? The voice mail isn't against Flynn DA, it's against Trump and his lawyer. They reached out to Flynn to see if he would interfere and obstruct the investigation with them. You can't be that dumb that you didn't understand the exchange.

Lewdog you made a claim your linked story had evidence of obstruction, you then quoted the passage, the passage is NOT obstruction in any way or form, it neither threatens NOR implies any adverse action against Flynn it simple asks for INFORMATION. I am wait for you to link a quote from your article that you said I did not understand that proves any form of Obstruction. You can not because the story does not have any thing like that, yet you used it to attack me. You are an idiot, a liar and a Fool.

If you can't understand how that proves what I am saying, then you lack basic skills in logic. When lawyers for the President and when followers of Trump in Congress contact a cooperating witness in Flynn, despite Flynn's lawyers saying that with Flynn cooperating he could no longer share information from his interviews with Mueller. Even in the very first paragraph of the link it says,

"Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn told special counsel Robert Mueller that individuals linked to the Trump administration or Congress had reached out to him multiple times, possibly in an attempt to interfere with Mueller’s investigation."

This is EXACTLY why I said, "if true." The only liar and fool in this thread is the one that posts denial on an article they did not read.
I read it retard and it does not contain anything that is obstruction in it. As I pointed out to you before you made all your ignorant attacks on me.

NOTHING in that voicemail threatens or implies any adverse action against Flynn, it simply asks for INFORMATION. I suggest you learn what Obstruction is dumb ass.

You are ignoring WHEN that voice mail was left, and the full context of that voice mail. As has been said SEVERAL times but you are too dumb to understand it... since you were too stupid to read the article, the quote was only a piece of the article. We are limited to the amount of an article we can copy and paste. It is up to the others on the forum to follow the link to the full article and read it. Obviously this doesn't apply to you, because you are stupid to do so. Right Gunny? :rolleyes:

They don't lack basic skills, they only pretend to. At this point, it's the only defense they have.

You are ignoring WHEN that voice mail was left, and the full context of that voice mail. As has been said SEVERAL times but you are too dumb to understand it... since you were too stupid to read the article, the quote was only a piece of the article. We are limited to the amount of an article we can copy and paste. It is up to the others on the forum to follow the link to the full article and read it. Obviously this doesn't apply to you, because you are stupid to do so. Right Gunny? :rolleyes:
I read the linked article dumb ass.

I read it retard and it does not contain anything that is obstruction in it. As I pointed out to you before you made all your ignorant attacks on me.

Sure you did. Why should we believe you read it now when you posted a reply in literally a MINUTE to call it all a lie?

Sure you did. Why should we believe you read it now when you posted a reply in literally a MINUTE to call it all a lie?
It took me a few seconds to read it retard it is not very long

If it doesn't contain obstruction, then you do not know how to read. The physical evidence from the voice mail is 100% obstruction of an investigation.

It took me a few seconds to read it retard it is not very long
You have zero understanding of what you read.

If it doesn't contain obstruction, then you do not know how to read. The physical evidence from the voice mail is 100% obstruction of an investigation.
NO THREAT, NO IMPLIED THREAT, just a request for info, LOL you people will grasp at ANYTHING.

NO THREAT, NO IMPLIED THREAT, just a request for info, LOL you people will grasp at ANYTHING.

A request for info a day after Flynn broke from Trump in a shared defense. :rolleyes:

A request for info a day after Flynn broke from Trump in a shared defense. :rolleyes:
So what.

So what.

So what? Thank you for putting your ignorance in the spotlight. Do you know what any of that post means?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You have zero understanding of what you read. Trump and his lawyer reached out to Flynn and his lawyer in a voice mail to encourage Flynn to interfere in the investigation. That is classic obstruction. If that is not obstruction to you, from a legal perspective, explain how? You can't can you?

Forum List

Back