If True This Changes the World... Jong Un might be Dead

According to the Japanese media that is the case.

This may be good news for the world. I believe he was the last in the family line and his eventual replacement might possibly finally be more open to moving the country into a more friendly progressive posture with the world.
/----/ His sister is next in line, but seeing how that culture treats women, the NK Army might move against her.

And when we did this thread yesterday several of y'all kept bringing up "how that culture treats women". None could substantiate it.

Here's how my sterling pearl of wisdom shut them up:

How do you explain Indira Ghandi, Benazier Bhutto, Corazon Aquino, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Megawati Sukarnoputri, Yingluck Shinawatra or Park Geun Hy, if there's this "historical women being second-class citizens in Asian cultures"?

And secondly, has there ever been any head of state anywhere of either gender with a name more powerful than "Megawati"?

Finally, it's ironic beyond measure that you'd come up with such a canard from one of the few countries remaining which has never had a female head of state, given the historical significance of women being second class citizens in Western cultures.

This may be good news for the world. I believe he was the last in the family line and his eventual replacement might possibly finally be more open to moving the country into a more friendly progressive posture with the world.
/----/ His sister is next in line, but seeing how that culture treats women, the NK Army might move against her.

And when we did this thread yesterday several of y'all kept bringing up "how that culture treats women". None could substantiate it.
/----/ Get your Google fixed. We're tired of having to spoon feed you everything.

Im wondering how a de facto feudal monarchy like NK qualifies as a commie regime.
/-----/ seriously?
Communism in Korea - Wikipedia
The Communist movement in Korea emerged as a political movement in the early 20th century. Although the movement had a minor role in pre-war politics, the division between the communist North Korea and the anti-communist South Korea came to dominate Korean political life in the post-World War II era.

How do you explain Indira Ghandi, Benazier Bhutto, Corazon Aquino, Sirimavo Bandaranaike, Megawati Sukarnoputri, Yingluck Shinawatra or Park Geun Hy, if there's this "historical women being second-class citizens in Asian cultures"?

And secondly, has there ever been any head of state anywhere of either gender with a name more powerful than "Megawati"?

Finally, it's ironic beyond measure that you'd come up with such a canard from one of the few countries remaining which has never had a female head of state, given the historical significance of women being second class citizens in Western cultures.
/----/ Get your Google fixed. We're tired of having to spoon feed you everything.

It WASN'T MY CLAIM, Dumbass. That's on *YOU*.

Informative! :)
(where is the informative icon? It was so useful :()

Im wondering how a de facto feudal monarchy like NK qualifies as a commie regime.
/-----/ seriously?
The Communist movement in Korea emerged as a political movement in the early 20th century. Although the movement had a minor role in pre-war politics, the division between the communist North Korea and the anti-communist South Korea came to dominate Korean political life in the post-World War II era.
Thanks for that. As your link states they abandoned communism/marxism many years ago and now seem to follow whatever wierdness the dear leader is punting. When a family dynasty is in control for several generations it is probably unclassifiable.

I know the US has major issues with these guys since they kicked your arses back in the 50s but you are not really fighting a war against communism.

That ship sailed a while back.

1587995300146.png

Something must be going on otherwise North Korea would have said it is alive and well with evidence. but on the links that I consulted in French it is said that he used to disappear sometimes for a while that he was also discreet but given the context that we live in and that the Chinese are on the lookout for any news prey and which will make his death even more mysterious after all the time without news

Informative.
"With Kim Jong Un Reportedly On His Death Bed, These Are The Most Likely Heirs To The North Korean Throne

Kim Yo Jong

Which - since Kim's children are far too young to run the country - brings our attention to the line of succession. As we noted earlier this week, there are several potential successors to the throne. Since the founding of the modern state in the aftermath of the Korean War, the country has been ruled by the "Mt Paektu Bloodline", which comprises most of the mythos and cult of personality around the Kim family.

... the concerns that some in western intelligence have about Kim's sister, who has been seen more frequently in international news reports in recent years. The younger Kim, believed to be 31, is one of her brother's closest confidants and his de facto chief of staff. She has joined him at several high-profile international summits.

Unfortunately, to put it simply and straightforwardly, many fear that Kim Yo Jong would be even more diabolical and hostile than her brother.

One reason for the anxieties about her hardline politics: Earlier this year, she issued a scathing political statement about South Korea in her own name, raising concerns that she was pushing back against her brothers purported efforts to deescalate the tensions on the peninsula, even as ‘expert’ after ‘expert’ has insisted that NK will never surrender its nukes.

If she takes the throne, would Kim’s younger sister instead send them flying across the Pacific? News this weekend that a mobile missile launcher has been deployed amidst the crisis of leadership certainly doesn’t make us feel less alarmed."
That can't be true because Hillary says that women are much nicer than men.

Just say'in.

...and she is the smartest woman in the world.......

Informative! :)
(where is the informative icon? It was so useful :()

I agree!

Who knows, maybe she is responsible for his demise, much like how Stalin murdered Lennon in the former USSR.

It's how despots roll.

"much like how Stalin murdered Lennon in the former USSR."

Stalin murdered John Lennon and in the former USSR? So the whole Mark Chapman murdering John Lennon in New York City outside The Dakhota Building is a....Conspiracy Theory? Also Stalin died in 1953 and so John Lennon the real one was murdered approx 1952-1953 and in the USSR, so when 8 years later or whatever when Paul McCartney form The Beatles that John Lennon was....who was he? We have another Conspiracy Theory :omg:

Below picture of The Beatles perform on The Ed Sullivan Show, note not the REAL John Lennon with them as he was murdered approx 1952-1953 by Stalin so who IS the below Clone of John Lennon?

1587995828371.png

Something must be going on otherwise North Korea would have said it is alive and well with evidence. but on the links that I consulted in French it is said that he used to disappear sometimes for a while that he was also discreet but given the context that we live in and that the Chinese are on the lookout for any news prey and which will make his death even more mysterious after all the time without news
What a coincidence paralleling the virus.

His brain is probably still in better state than Trumps.

Sure, Snitchy. We're going to enjoy watching you wail loudly over the coffin of your Dear Leader, so the other snitches aren't tempted to turn you in

Kim Jung is the topic, not Star Trek.

Stay on topic

Last edited:

It WASN'T MY CLAIM, Dumbass. That's on *YOU*.
/----/ Then whose claim was it? It's not the first time I replied to the wong post on my iPhone.

Forum List

Back